Random little chapter

For my family...

For DeviousCherub

I felt a little bad so I decided to write a little random chapter :)

---------------------------------------------

-Dawn POV-

I was squashed between Himchan and Jongup. My head on Himchan's shoulder while his head was leaning on mine. Jongup was playing with my fingers.

Right now I was with BAP driving somewhere. Last night they forced me to promise me that I would go out with them. Like legit, they whined over the phone for over 2 hours. 2 HOURS OF WHINING! They can be so childish sometimes its not even funny.

"Wait you guys haven't told me where we are going yet." I say as I hugged HImchan and we cuddled like that.

"Just be patient. You'll find out soon enough." Zelo said as he wrapped his arms around Jongup's neck and looked at me with big smile.

"BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M BEING KIDNAPPED TO!"

"You aren't even being kidnapped" Zelo said as he tightened his hold around Jongup's neck.

"I FEEL LIKE I AM!" I let go of Himchan and face Jongup and Zelo.

"Stop whining!" Zelo stuck his tongue out at me. I do the same. We keep doing that to each other until we both get smacked in the back of our heads by Youngjae.

"STOP DOING THAT!"

We stared at him a bit scared of his meanie face.

"THAT'S NOT HOW YOU STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT PROPERLY!!" Then he starts demonstrating how to properly do it.

Everyone stared at him with a "Are-you-freaking-serious" face.

"What?" Youngjae gives us a "I'm- innocent" face and we burst into laughing.

"YAH DON'T LAUGH AT THE PRO!! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!!!!" He continues sticking his tongue out at us and we just continue laughing at him.

-No One POV-

The rest of way was filled with more cuddling and bickering between BAP and Dawn. FInally after abotu 45 minutes later, they arrived at their destination.

Everyone filed out with Zelo covering Dawn's eyes as they came out.

-Dawn POV-

"Be careful" I could hear Yongguk say as he held my hand and led me out carefully. Ahhh They such sweet guys. Their girlfriends are going to be so lucky to have them.

"Can I see now?" I was getting impatient. I could hear them laugh at my impatientness. I pouted.

"No pouting."Zelo said as he uncovered my eyes and wrapped his arms around my waist.

At first, I didn't know where we were until it finally clicked. I smiled extra wide.

"OMG WE ARE AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK!!" They chuckled at my happiness. Zelo held me tighter as I started jumping up and down a little.

"We heard from Vincent hyung that you haven't been to the amusement park in S.Korea yet so TA DAH!" Yongguk said as he ruffled my hair.

"What are we doing like seriously LET'S GO!" Daehyun said and we all ran towards the entrance.

I held Himchan's hand as we entered. Several people have already noticed our presence and started spazzing out. We just smiled and bowed at them.

The next 2 hours are such a blur. All I remember is being dragged on to all the roller coasters ride by Yongguk even though I hate them SO MUCH. The lines were long and annoying with the fans stalking us. I mean I love them and all but I need my personal space as well.

Finally we decided it was time to eat. I sat and waited at a table. It was a little over 1 o'clock. I checked my email and replied to the ones that needed to.I get like 50 spam mails from Emily alone. Like seriously, that girl is just emailing anything possible to me but hey I love it.

"Miss us?" I jumped a litle from surprise. It was Youngjae. I smacked his arm a little as he sat next to me. Daehyun sat on the other side. Daehyun passed out the plates and napkins. They had gotten pepperoni and mushroom pizza. Himchan was passing the pizza out.

"Here you go" He smiled at me as he placed the piece on the my plate. Zelo also passed me my cup of ice tea.

We ate happily with a few moments of throwing food here and there but hey we're kids. Can't expect too much from us right? XP

Finally we got up to continue our journey around the park. We went to play bumper cars. It was empty....WHERE'S THE BUMPER CAR LOVE?!

We all sat on our own cars. For some reason, a battle field like feel appeared around us. This was gonna get serious...

-BEEEEEEEPPPPP- and the war began

"RAWRRRRR!!!!!" we all screamed as we started aiming for each other.

Not too long after, they all aimed for me. no surprise -_-

"YAHHHHH NOOOO FAIIIRRRR!!" I screamed as I tried to get away but you know 6 against 1 is awfully unfair. They came at me with full force. Crash after after. My head was getting dizzy from all the banging and spinning. We played 3 more rounds.

When we finally got off, I noticed what a crowd we captured. It was dead when we first came and now people were all trying to line up to get to sit in cars that we sat at. haha if I had never become an idol and was like them, I probably would do the same too.

We happily rode on more rides. We walked around enjoying the day. Zelo noticed cotton candy and dragged us over to buy some.

He begged Yongguk to buy him one and in the end Yongguk bought him one. Zelo happily skipped over to me and ripped a piece.

"Ahhh" he said as he gestured for me to open my mouth. Laughing, I opened my mouth and ate the piece. We continued to share the cotton candy. As we happily ate, I noticed a stand. It was one of those toss the ring games. OMG THERE WAS A HUGE PIKACHU DOLL!!

"OPPAS!! I WANT THAT ONE! GET IT FOR ME!" I begged with puppy faces. I REALLY WANTED IT.

They laughed but followed me over there.

Youngjae went first. "Psht this is easy." He tossed his first ring...miss...."That was practice.." second ring...miss...third ring....miss...last ring...."HYUNG HOW DO YOU THROW IT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STAND?!" Zelo laughed at him.

"YAH YOU TRY THEN!" Zelo did....and he only got one..."PSHT AT LEAST I GOT THIS BOUNCY BALL!" He started bouncing it around Youngjae.

Completely embarrassed and frustrated, he took the ball and they started running around the place.

"Ignore those fools and watch the pro." Yongguk said as he went next. He got 1 ring.....We look at him with a "really now" look.

"PSHT Its harder than you think!" He pouted and I hugged him.

Daehyun went next with a confident smile........Honestly I don't think anyone knows where he threw the rings...."I'M SO PRO YOU GUYS CAN'T EVEN FIND THE RINGS!" He stuck his tongue. Youngjae and Zelo laughed at him and Daehyun smacked them which became a kitty fight afterwards. Boys...-sigh-

Jongup went next ....zero....Am I gonna get it? I pouted.

Himchan went next. "Don't laugh at me...I'm not good at these things." He shyly said. The others guys laughed at him and I smack each of them.

"Just try your best oppa! FIGHTING!" He smiled and got ready.

"YAH! HOW COME YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT TO US!" The others whined.

"That's because you guys all confident. I didn't think you needed my support." I stuck my tongue at them.

"BUT BUT BUT We STI-"

"CONGRATULATIONS! You can pick any one of the bigger prizes young man."

We all turned around to face the stand. Himchan rubbed his neck shyly. "I got lucky" He smiled, cheekily.

He picked the Pikachu I wanted and gave it to me. I immediately tried to hug him but with the big Pikachu...it was hard.

"OMG THANK YOU ! I LOVE YOU HIMMY!" I kissed his cheek.

"YAH! WHAT ABOUT US?!"The others jealously said. We laughed at them. I whispered thank you to each of them and kissed their cheeks.

Then Yongguk's phone rang. The boys talked as I played with my new doll as he talked on the phone.

"We only have time to ride once more."

"WHAT?! But that's no fun!"Zelo whined. I looked at the clock. DANG! It was already almost 6. TIme flew by so fast.

"Hmm..let's have Dawn pick the last ride. What do you wanna play?" Jongup asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I leaned my forehead against Pikachu's back as I thought hard. It was the last so it had to be the best. What should it be? hmmm...

I shot back up as I figured it out. In the process, I hit Jongup's face with my head. "YAH THAT HURTS"He groaned as he rubbed his face.

"I'M SORRY!!! Here let Pikachu kiss it better." I leaned Pikachu forward on to his face, pretending as if it was kissing him. Then I turned around to everyone.

"Ferris wheel! LET'S GO ON THE FERRIS WHEEL!" Everyone smiled and agreed. We hurriedly ran towards.

Luckily the ferris wheel was made for up to 8 people so we all fit into one. We calmly sat and looked at the view as we went higher and higher.

I turned my attention the boys who were going crazy looking at the beautiful view. I am really lucky to be able to befriend them. I'm so happy that they didn't fall for Kyung Mi's trap like Exo. I don't know what I would do if they left me like Exo. Several tears had slipped out of my eyes. Daehyun noticed instantly and went to me.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He said as he wiped my tears away. By now everyone else had turned their attention to me. They were always paying attention to only me. I sometimes feel like I don't deserve such nice guys.

"Thank you...Thank you for staying with me. I really do love you guys. I don't know what I would do if you guys had left me after what Kyung Mi said."Daehyun wrapped his arms around me and patted my back.

"Silly little girl. Don't cry over such stupid things. Your tears are too precious for that." Daehyun whispered into my ears.

"YAH STOP THIS! IT'S OUR LAST RIDE AND WE'RE GONNA CRY!PSHT! LET'S TAKE A PICTURE!" Zelo suggested and everyone agreed.

Zelo took his phone out and we all crowded behind him.

All together with a beautiful view behind us we captured the day that I won't forget.

As he started the countdown, I wrapped my arms around Himchan and smiled brightly.

Thank you for staying with me...

-click-

----------------------------------------

haha hope you like it <3 ignore mistakes please