37

For my family...

-Dawn POV-

I took off my shoes. I fell on to my couch. AHHHH! I'm so tired. Ugh! practice is so tiring but at least I got the moves. It was about 10:30pm. I should go shower and then sleep. Just as I was about to get off the couch, my phone rang. It was Youngjae.

"hello?"

"Hi! Are you done with practice?"

"yea..I just got home."

"GOOD! Come eat with us!"

"but I'm tired oppa..."

"oppa is tired too so shut it and get ready. we'll be there in about 5 minutes so hurry up!"

"wait op" -BEEEPPP-

Aish they are just full of energy aren't they. Defeated I grabbed my bag once again and went to put my shoes back on. By the time I got outside, they were already there.

"HURRY UP YOU SLOWPOKE!" Zelo screamed at me.

"YAH SHH DON'T NEED TO DRAW ATTENTION!" Yongguk yelled at him and smacked him.

"DAWNNNN HE HIT ME!!!"

"SHHHHHHHHHHH" everyone in the car said to him.

I laughed and got into the car. I slept through the car ride.

-40 minutes later-

"DAWNNNNN WAKE UPPPPPPPP!!" I heard someone scream at me. Then I felt someone repeatedly poke my body.

"AISH OK OK OK OK I'M UP!" I swatted the hands away. Everyone laughed as they got out of the car. We were eating at --------(I don't know what to name it XP). It was a Chinese restaurant.

We were already drawing attention so we quickly went inside. There were a couple of tables in the middle. Then there were about 5 tables lined along the wall on each side. A long table in the back I'm guessing for big parties. We were guided to the table on the farthest corner, right next to the long table. I sat in between Zelo and Jongup. Himchan, Youngjae, and Daehyun sat on the other side while Yongguk got the outside seat. The smell of food was so captivating. I haven't eaten Chinese food in FOREVER! We eagerly took the menus and started wondering what to order. After about 15 minutes of bickering and more bickering, we finally ordered. I COULDN'T WAIT TO EAT!!

Suddenly fangirls' screams sounded throughout the restaurant. We thought it was from us so we tried to huddle and hide within each other. The screams kept getting louder. I could hear the employees telling them to be quiet and leave. Then I heard energetic male voices and the chairs from the table next to ours started squeaking. Curious we all turned around to see who it was. NO WAY! My eyes widened and I let out a shock sound. It was..it was...EXO and Kyung Mi..............

Yongguk made a move to greet them. I tried to stop him but his mouth was too fast. AISH! It had to be one of the body parts/features that I couldn't stop.

"oh hello! nice to see you again."

I hid into Jongup's lap. "Yah what are you doing?" he said as he tried to get me to come up.

Exo turned around and said hi too. I could hear some of them come closer.

"Oh hello what a coincidence." It sounded like Suho.

"yea what are you guys doing here?"

"Oh D.O. and Kai's birthday party with the fans just ended and we got hungry so we called M and Kyung Mi here to eat. you?"

"We just got hungry haha happy birthday D.O. and Kai."

"well it's only D.O's birthday haha mine is on the 14th." Must be Kai...

"well happy early birthday!"

"thanks!"

"Umm is she ok?" Was that Lay's voice?

"eh I don't know. Jongup what's wrong with her?"

"I don't know she just randomly did this. YAH Dawn get up!"

"DAWN?!" I could hear all 13 of them say.

I bit his lap and got up slightly to glare at him. He glared back. I slowly got up and sat properly before turning to them.

They all looked surprised at me. "hello..."

They said hi back before sitting down. I could feel them still staring at me.

I felt so awkward. I avoided them for this long. I wasn't ready to meet them. I tried to ignore them and talk to BAP. No matter what though, my ears kept hearing Kyung Mi's annoying voice and their laughter. It reminded me of how much I missed them. It reminded me of how lonely I felt that day. All that day's events came running at me after being pushed aside for this long.

The food came. The boys were happily eating. My appetite suddenly disappeared. I wanted to cry. I wanted to get away from this suffocating atmosphere.

"Yah why aren't you eating?" I felt Zelo nudge me.

I can't take it anymore. I stood up."I'm sorry but I just remembered that I have to get up early tomorrow. I'm gonna go first. Good night..." I quickly grabbed my stuff and got out the seat. As I walked past the other table, I felt someone grab my hand.

It was so familiar. It felt like Chen."Dawn. wher-" I separated my arm from his grip and tears were starting to build.Before anyone could see them fall, I quickly ran out the restaurant.

-Chen POV-

We were all surprised to see Dawn there. In a way, I wasn't surprised to see them together but it still hurt. I mean like she was obviously just hiding from us. We finally settled in. We were discussing what to order when Zelo talked first.

"Yah why aren't you eating?"

Everyone stopped and turned around. We were all worried about her.

"I'm sorry but I just remembered that I have to get up early tomorrow. I'm gonna go first. Good night..."

I felt her pass me. As instinct, I grabbed her arm but before I could say much she got away. Kris, Lay, Baekhyun, and Luhan went running after. I wanted to go too but Suho held me back. He shook his head as a silent message and I slowly fell back into my seat.

Why does this always happen?

-Baekhyun POV-

We ran out the restaurant. We looked around but couldn't see her. Dang she was fast.

"OK we need to split up. Baekhyun you go that way. Lay and I will go this way. Kris you take the last way ok? Let's go!" We separated ways. Fans screamed as they saw me. I couldn't bring myself to smile at them. All I could think of was Dawn and only Dawn.

"DAWN WHERE ARE YOU?!"

-Lay POV-

"DAWN Where are you?!" Both Luhan and I screamed as we ran around. I could feel myself getting tired but I didn't care. I needed to find her. Dawn. That's all that matters. Luhan tripped and fell on the floor.

"Luhan! Are you ok?!" I said as I crouched next to him. He had scraped his left knee a little. It was slightly bleeding.

"We need to get you cared for. you're bleeding!"

"No! we can't"

"You're bleeding though What happens if it gets inf-"

"It's just a little cut. stop making such a fuss and get me up. we need to find Dawn and that's all. I won't feel better if I go back anyways."

"but s-"

"ZHANG YIXING GET ME UP!"

Giving up, I helped him and we continued searching. I could see him limping while running. I wanted to stop him but I knew he wouldn't let this go if he stops. He has always been so kind hearted.

Dawn why can't you just stop running away? Don't you see how important you are to us even when we are suppose to hate you?

-Kris POV-

I bowed to all the fans that recognized me as I ran but all I could think about was Dawn. I ran farther and farther but she was no where to be found. After a little more running, my phone rang. It was Lay.

"did you find her Kris?"

"No haven't seen her. how about you guys?"

"Baekhyun hasn't seen her either. us too. We are going back. Luhan fell and needs first aid so you should too."

"Is he ok?"

"Yea just a little cut but pretty bloody"

"You guys go back first. I'm gonna continue for a little more."

"Kris you don't need to look for her so hard. She hates us. I don't even know why we bothered to run around like this."

Why am I doing this? "Just go back. Bye"

I continued running in search for her until my legs couldn't take it anymore. I found a bench to rest at. I was breathing heavily, not caring about how I may look like. I'll see them later on all over the internet anyways.

Why am I doing this? I should have just went back with Luhan and the rest right? Aish! Why now? I was actually able to forget about her and concentrate more on Kyung Mi and our upcoming album. I wasn't depressed over her. I wasn't wondering if she was ok. I was finally able to push past that but now I don't know.

Aish Dawn do you even know what you do to us?

I scanned the area. Girls had already started gathering around. I tiredly smiled at them. As I smiled, I noticed a girl. Wait wasn't Dawn wearing that outfit? Isn't that her bag? Could it be? I got up and cautiously walked towards her.

It was her. Finally I found her.

"Would D.O. like this?"

-Dawn POV-

I don't know how long I had ran for but I was exhausted. I honestly didn't know where I was but I'm not in the mood to care. I need to walk all the thoughts off. I walk around the area, looking for the little shops.

Then my eyes spotted a little stand. It had statues.

"All of them are handmade by me." I turned to see a fragile looking old man. He looked weak. His clothes looked old and worn out. He was incredibly thin. I was afraid he would faint on me. I bowed and returned looking. I spotted a statue with a chef outfit. It looked really cute. I grabbed it gently. It wasn't the best cutting but it was still beautifully made.

"Would D.O. like this" I mean like it is his birthday. Still he probably wouldn't want it anyways.

"I think he would" Surprised I turned around to see Kris.

"W-what are you doing here?"

"looking for you..did you know that you had me, Baekhyun, Luhan, and Lay running around looking for you. Luhan even got hurt for you."

They looked for me. OMG Is Luhan ok?

"I didn't ask you guys too. You guys were just so stupid to follow me."

"Why can't you speak nicely like you did before?"

I want to Kris. I really do.

"Nice?I can't talk nice to people I hate. Now excuse me I'm gonna get going.'

No kris I don't hate you.

"You're not getting that for D.O.?"

I turn back and look at the statue. I really did but it would be pointless.

"No point in wasting money on useless people."

"Why do you say that? What happened to that Dawn before Christmas?"

"There was never such Dawn."

Yes there was. She wants to come but she can't.

I can't stay here. I need to go. I start walking away, leaving him.

"WAIT!" I stopped. "let me ask you one last thing."

"go on.."I loudly whispered.

He came towards me. I could feel him directly behind.

"Do you really hate us?Was everything an act before?"

Kris..why do you ask such questions? I want to be able to answer you honestly but...

I turn around and look up at him.

"Yes Kris I hate you guys. I wanted to break you guys. I just wanted to see you guys fall."

No Kris please see through my lies..please...I never wanted to break anyone. I wanted to be friends but fate doesn't let us.

I took one last look at him before turning around and walking around. As I walked away, I hoped to hear him running to me. I wanted to have him grab me and yell at me.

But it never happened.........

------------------------------------------

bad ending SOWWIE! well...HAPPY BDAY TO D.O.!!! hehe He's my bias in Exo-K :) but I feel so poor when I saw those presents that the others fans got him. DANG! I want to get that many presents :( oh well ignore mistakes please.

Comment and subscribe :)