Flash Back

Surprise Wedding

FlashBack

It was during SM TOWN 3 years ago when Sunny and Siwon announced that they are couple. They decided to tell it to the people so it will not be difficult for them to show their affection to each other and to stop all the rumors that the two are getting and also to test their love for each other. Before they announced it they consult the CEO Lee Sooman and ask for his permission they are surprise that Sooman agreed and wishing the best for them. It was the encore part of SM TOWN when Siwon get all the attention.

" Guys guys guys, I have a very important announcement to make " Siwon says in the microphone and then the music stop

She go to Sunny and hold her hands this gesture earns a " wooo" and " waaaa" of the audience

"I want. No scratch that We want you guys to know that Sunny and Me is s happy couple so im asking for the blessings of you guys especially my belove Elf, I know that you guys are shock but dont you like oppa to be happy? " Surprisingly Elf's answer him " Oppa! we want you to be happy" " We will support you Oppa and Unnie" "I hope you guys be together forever" with this Sunny burst into tears and Siwon hug her and kiss the top of her head whispering " I told you everythings gonna be okey " he said it and cupped Sunny's face between his two hand and peck her lips. The stadium becomes wild because of the kiss they are all cheering.

"Everybody. kamsahamnida. Cheongmal Kamsahamnida" Sunny say and bowed . Siwon also thanked everybody and bowed " Saranghaeyo everybody" both say and then the music start again. All the artist of SM TOWN congratulated them though they all know about it, still they are proud for them for making their relationship in public. It was such a courageous thing to do.

 

Their announcement get a different reaction there's people who are against it saying that Sunny stole their Oppa or Siwon stole their Sun and many more. But in general the people are happy for them and wish them a goodluck.

End of Flash back

 

----------------------------------------

okey okey im sorry for this chapter :)