Our Marriage Day

Our marriage

YoonA is now in the bride's room with her bestfriend, Yuri. She is now finally going to marry her dream prince, Choi Seunghyun. She is really nervous and worry that she might not look beautiful. Yuri told her that she really look okay.

YoonA's P.O.V

Aargh! Did i look okay. Oh my , I am really nervous. Today will be the big day for me.Oh! Im YoonA, don't be nervous. You will be alright.

                                                                                                                                                 

 

Seunghyun, while is waiting for YoonA, ofcourse, he is very nervous now. He whisper to his friend, Ji Yong, whether he look alright. Ji Yong was like, my friend you look really handsome, your dream princess will surely fall for you charm.

                                                                                                                                               

 

When, he saw YoonA coming towards to him with her hand held by her father..

Seunghyun's P.O.V

OMG! YoonA really look like a goddess...She looks so pretty. Alright, Choi Seunghyun don't be nervous.

 

Then, YoonA want towards him and the priest say what need to say for wedding..They say I do! And the most interesting part is...........You may kiss the bride now!!!! Everyone give their blesings to them as the put their hand together.

 

                                                                                                                                                

 

After the ceremony, YoonA and Seunghyun went to their own home..YoonA channge into her pyjamas and share the bed with seunghyun...... Seunghyun kiss her a good night kiss and he say " Good night, babe <3" "Goodnight to you too :D" YoonA felt so comfortable when Seunghyun hug her when they are sleeping..

 

 

 

This is my first short story but pls support i will soon update more new stories about topyoon...Sorry for bad grammars :D no pic available as computer got problems sorry :)