SAD LIFE

Why SG kpop fans are sad.

Okay so SMTOWN SG was here yesterday and 2 days ago. And of course. All the fans would go to the airport to fetch them. BUT WE CANT ARGH.

 

1. we have something good/ bad called CIP.

I know its good to protect the idols. That's why we have Cip. BUT we have barricades too. Did anyone see how the barricades were set up and the amount of security? The space between the barricades are so big its really not possible to touch them. IT's their first ever smtown in singapore. The first time Kangin is here. and yeah since exo is new exotics are excited too. We obviously want to show them the popularity they have in Singapore and more importantly greet them well. We were at the barricades waiting and the staff just told us '' they left by cip already. gone'' i was really boiling i felt so cheated.

Also. we are the only country that they go using CIP. they can't even see us. today they went to BKK and i received updates they played with fans and soshi also took pictures of them. what do we have here in singapore? camping since the morning and sleeping in the airport to find that we have been waiting for nothing. The idols probably don't even think they are that known in Singapore. And sg fans , we all know how much smtown sg likes us. its not a lot. So , the next day we waited at cip 5+ in the morning. We are only kids that receive limited pocket money every week. The cabfare charges $5 extra to the airport and 50 % for midnight charge. what do we eat the whole week then? But still we do it for them. we wake at 4am . So we stand outside in the chilly morning , wait for the van to come out of cip and praying to jesus that they wouldn't shut their windows. thank god hyukjae came out and didnt shut the curtains looking blank. that's it we saw only one second and felt our life was complete. While fans in other countries who don't have cip goes like '' aw man i saw only like 2 minutes of them but oh well one picture yay'' and we are here in our little red dot country with cip going '' OMG I DIED AND REVIVED I SAW ONE SECOND. ONE. SECOND. LIFE COMPLETE :D'' 

 

2. its a rain party.

At an open air event all you really can do it 1. get excited. 2. hope it dosent rain. 

Before the concert we ran throughout the whole mall scanning every shop for ponchos. before donghae can even say hyukjae the shopkeeper alr tells us '' poncho right? no more . sorry.''  Well of course so really. we went to 7-11 to get thrash bags and main a poncho with a hood which wasnt a lot of help in the end. We got stares and got judged every second while sitting outside to cut out a poncho shape. In the end when it rained our thoughts : 

1. ah its okay idols are wet now we can do it too. /throws poncho away and fangirls/

2. i really hope we dont get bashed because idols might fall sick.

3. PLEASE AH PLEASE AH DONT BE SICK OH EM GEE. T______T

sad right? 

 

3. no brain organizers who only know how to think by blowing whistles and acting cool while we give the -.- face.

well /cough/ sgfans , we all know who rite? 

So it rains and they didnt actually think that the concert starts during peak hours and people are trying to squeeze through. Everyone is queing to get in and we take up so much space in the public. the queue moves at a speed of 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 mm per second. ( okay exaggerating but get me.) whole place was clogged up there was no queue at all in the end. after you get in , u still have to take a wrist tag. then still have to queue to get a bag check. If Dslr's are found , $2 fine has to be paid to deposit your batteries. Also no other drinks are allowed and they are selling the drinks at $4.( coke / plain water )  $5 for vitamin water . i can get vitamin water at $2. plain water at $0.35 at cold storage. Daylight robbery really.when u go to the seats its all dirty and wet and you have to clean up while worrying your banners and fan boards dont drop on the floor and gets destroyed.

Secondly , after the concert. They thought that they should control the human traffic etc and let the SMTown Vans go off first. In the end all of us got held back by the barricades because they locked us in. Only allowing a few people to go at a time. ( FREAKING HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE THERE IN THE CONCERT?) so we waited. And i had to take back the battery after so long. Guess what they told me? '' ask him.'' '' ask her''' '' sorry idk where'' '' ask him again'' '' ask her again'' '' go there and try?'' ''eh... ask around'' EXCUSE ME??? U PLANNED THIS YOU DONT KNOW WHERE? you guys are the best organizers in the whole wide world :) 

yeah rite.

 

4. Local paper stalks them and gets into stalker vans. In the end at concert they identify Exo Luhan as chanyeol. ( yes feel free to bash our local paper. come i bash with you.)

Seriously? we are getting stomped that we are queing for the mosh pit through day and night and being criticized on the local '' the newpaper.'' that some fans take stalking vans. After they arrive , you actually get on one as well. im like hello.? the idols also obviously wont like it. s really.

 

5. crying because oh dear are they okay. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8cRlKBCUAA-98W.jpg:large

 

note : we also cannot bring in cameras we have to sneak them in.

 

6. we sleep in public and eat a meal/none a day.

nope. no we aren't doing it to be close to them. we are doing it to reserve a spot. yes the ground. yeah ceramic. you know the floor? TO ENSURE THAT WE GET THE BEST VIEW FOR THEIR REHEARSALS. so right after cabbing from the airport to Ritz Carlton to say hi to them which apparently they did not because yeah morning understandable. we walked to the floating platform. so we were there alr at 7am and we slept there. And at 12 am since Singapore is located at the equator and we are a sunny island. IT WAS FREAKING HOT OKAY. still we had to bear with it to take fancams <3 and because they rehearse and take turns we couldn't leave to eat. Why are we so hardcore? because we have absolute zero chance to see them. if this wasn't open air , we wouldn't be able to see them because they would hold it at the indoor stadium. And yeah the airport. they leave through CIP.

 

7. this applies to international fans :) 

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/598532_414757215264178_1091080773_n.jpg

24/7 we are thinking about them. what is studies? who cares about studies when you have them. We can't sleep because of them. ESPECIALLY AFTER AN MV RELEASE.  we are like. OMG I CANT SLEEP ITS STUCK IN MY HEAD I NEED TO STOP STOP STOP STOP NO FORGET IT I DONT SLEEP :D. let me take screenshots and learn the dance gosh why are they so perfect? OMG EUNHAE PICTURE. OMG DONGHAE TWEETED !!!!. OMG ITS LIKE 3 AM IN THE MORNING NO ONE TRANSLATE OMG OTTOKE !!!! WHATS HE SAYING? I DONT UNDERSTAND T_T

 

we have to go for korean classes. try to get everything they say :/ lose sleep over everything.

 

8. most have low self confidence.

oppas and unnies are so perfect. thin , pretty , handsome , good looking , can do anything. perfection. ( oh tai wan mei XD) i constantly see on twitter ''  i so fat. omg need lose weight. can save money also.'' how to be like them?

 

9. bank account + wallet.

bank account amount before being a kpop fan : $100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

bank account amount after being a kpop fan : same la. but take away the 1 infront lmao.

 

broke for life. Fansite calendars , Fansite photobooks , Fansite goods , Official Merchandise , Whatever they endorse , Official albums , Subgroup albums , Limited edition things.

 

10. how to get albums and this and that. OMG NO PAYPAL MUM WONT LET ME BUY T____T HOW???

We aren't in korea. while they pay only $9 per album plus a perfect poster. we pay for $15 per album with a poster thats crushed badly in shipping or none. We have to find trustable and reliable blogshops to get it for us. 

International Fans : omg new album! need preorder

Korean Fans : oh. i book one online now. 

International Fans : omg albums on the way i cant wait .

Korean Fans : going downstairs to the store now. Will i bump into a kpop idol?

sad right? T____T 

Also fansite goods always need paypal. we only have two options to get them.

1. wait for someone to conduct a preorder and let them earn a lot of mone ( unless woohoo nice ) 

2. use paypal. but need credit card T_T mummy dont let me get.

sad right?

 

11. some koreans judge us and laugh at us a lot.

just take a look at what i found online. smth to relate to or smth similar. well. 

''So I went to my friends college campus the other day and waited in the library for them to finish a class I sat in the library next to a group of Koreans mostly male. I started watching some Korean shows and kpop vids on my iPad to pass time by. I could hear the group of Koreans snickering and pointing in my direction. After this took place for a few hours my friend met me at the library to leave. While we were heading out the door a Korean girl ran up to me and told me that the group of male Korean guys were saying mean things about me like “yuck a black girl” “black girls are so ugly” “why is she watching kpop?” “hate blacks trying to learn our culture” I asked the girl why she wanted to tell me that and she said she had been listening to them and it made her feel bad and she wanted me to know. It’s so sad that in America and a cultured university that ppl still act like that. Idk..''

get what i mean?

 

12. Freaking out at every korean and scaring them away. delusional at everything.

everytime u see a korean . you go like '' OMG HI CAN I BE FRIENDS WITH YOU SO COOL OMG '' they give u the '' uh.. okay'' face.>___> then u start calling them oppa unnie when u met them in a matter of a few seconds on the streets and talk in banmal because of the limited korean you know. Then you start being deluisional at everything. you go like '' omg hurr ;;;; what if they are ___'s parents / relatives ?

 

OR

u get delusional at almost everything oppas and unnies do. EVERYTHING. ADMIT IT. ( if u have twitter then u start going delusional with tlist) 

OMG ____ MOMENT TLIST DO U SEE TIS

OMGGGG YES IKR. 

AHHHHHH. MY OTP SO PERFECT AND FLAWLESS.

 

there's more but my shoulder ache after walking around with a heavy bag yesterday for  2 days im stopping here. good bye XD bash me if you want to if u disagree . just drop a comment here ill see if i might reply to your disagreement ~~~