My Life

Your Music [Long Hiatus]

A/N: This is my 2nd fic and I'm not sure how it'll turn out so please help me by subscribing (motivation) and commenting (advice and feedback) Enjoy!! :)

 

Heaven, heaven, heaven, heaven, heaven! Heaven, heaven, heaven, heaven, heaven! Uri hamke ramyeon, we will never cry never never cry! Heaven, heaven, hea- 

 
You slammed down on the snooze button. It's nice to wake up hearing the sound of your sister's pretty voice, but sometimes it just gets annoying. 
 
"Ugghhh. Another day of school...." You groaned and rolled off the bed to get ready.
 
"Yah! You better be up _____-ah or I'm gonna come in there and pull your hair out!" Your sister yelled from the other side of the door. I swear..she's the craziest person on this planet
 
"I'm up, I'm up! No need for hair pulling!" You called back. She busted into your room and pulled the curtains open.
 
"Aigoooo, my little sister is growing up so fast! I remember when I used to always have to get you up by sticking my finger in your-"
 
"SHUUUT UUUUPPP!!!! Get out and let me get ready!"(Now, before you get any dirty ideas what Ailee was going to say was "...in your ear" Wet willies..tehe ^_^)
 
"Arasso, arasso. Hurry and come down for breakfast. I made your favorite...eggs and bacon!" With that, she walked out the door leaving you there speechless. 
 
Only, she doesn't cook. Aishh! Another day of horrible breakfast... You thought to yourself. After getting dressed in your school uniform and putting a purple barrette in your hair, you finally went downstairs, only to discover the kitchen a complete mess. Eggs cracked on the floor and counters, and pans scattered everywhere.
 
"Yeah yeah, I know what you're thinking. My sister can't cook and the kitchen is ruined but-"
 
"Bingo! That's exactly what I was thinking!" You said smiling at her shocked face.
 
"Yah! At least I made you breakfast! Aaannd I didn't burn the kitchen down this time! Yayyy! Anyway, breakfast...is served!!" She handed you a plate of burnt bacon and eggs. You just looked at her dumbfounded. 
 
"If I'm supposed to eat this, I'll pass. Just gonna eat a banana this morning kay? Well I'm headin to school now, see ya!"
 
"Wait! I'll drive you!" She said reaching for the keys.
 
" Um, no thanks. I can drive myself to school." You grabbed the keys and rushed out the door, hopping in your blue mustang. You guys aren't exactly rich-rich, but she does have a good enough paying job to get you guys nice things, like your car for example. She also got you into one of the richest, finest, BIGGEST, and highly academic schools in the country. Yornin High....
 
------At School------
 
"_____!!!!! _____!!!!!!!!!! Omg...umm, I just found out some freakishly awesome news!!" Your best friend Hyemi yelled, running up to you. 
 
"Whaaatt?!?! This better be good I don't want to be late for class.." You replied, walking passed her towards your locker. 
 
"Well, yeah. It is very important and you'll really like this news! Okay. So um...what was I gonna say? Umm...uhh..um-"
 
"Hyemi-ah!!! Focusss! Get straight to the point!" You yelled making her jump a little.
 
"Um, oh right! So I was walking by the office this morning as usual, and I overheard the principle talking on the phone with someone!"
 
"And?"
 
"..............."
 
"HYEMIIIIII!!!!!!!!! Aisshh this girl! YAH!!!!" 
 
"Huh? Oh yeah! Okay so..." She looked at you confused and rubbed the back of her neck.
 
"Principal...on the phone....with someone?"
 
"Mm, yeah okay. So you will never guess who that someone was.........."
 
"Oh for goodness sake just tell me!!!"
 
"Okay okay! It was SHINee's manager!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!"
 
"So?"
 
"So? What do you mean 'so?' Gosh you're really slow some-"
 
"Psshh. Speak for yourself.."
 
"Yah! Okay so, since you don't understand what that means...Let...Me...Explain...To...Yo-"
 
"You know what. I'm leaving...." You started walking off but she jumped on your back and tackled you to the floor.
 
"Oomfff! Yaaaahhhhh!!!! Hyemi get off me!" You tried to sit up but she was holding you down with her pointy elbows.
 
"Ahhhh!! This hurts! Get off! Yah...did you get fatter?!" She got off of you and gave you a death glare. I knew that would work. Kekeke
 
"Shut up! Fine I'm not gonna tell you now...." She pouted and walked the other way.
 
*Riinngggg* 
 
"Ugghh the bell! Tell me later kay?!" You waved to her and started heading to class. The next thing you know, you're face planted on the floor and sliding across the hallway. You've been trampled by a heave of annoying wildabeasts....
 
"Eeeeeeppp!!! SHINee oppas! SHINee OPPAAAAAS!!!!!!!!  SARANGHAEEEE!!!!" Girls came running and  squealing their heads off, not even noticing you on the floor, and stepping on you.
 
"Ow! Ow! Ow! Owwww!!!!! Yah! Can't you see a person laying here?!"
 
"Can't you see that SHINee is outside our doors?!?! Why are you just laying there like a dead tomato?!" One of the girls said. (Weird metaphor ^_^) 
 
"Bwo?!?! SHINee?! As in the band SHINee?!?!"
 
"SHINee as in the handsome y boys SHINee!! Duhhhh who else?"
 
"Really?! Aish get out of my way!!!! SHINee oppas!!!! Jonghyun oppa!!!!" You shot up and started running towards the crowd of people by the doors, pushing the girl against the lockers. 
 
"Yah!! You bitc- Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! ONEWWWW!!!" She pushed you on the floor and ran past you smirking.
 
"Yah!! _____-ahh! What are you doing on the floor?! Stop being so lazy you can sleep later. Come on SHINee's outside waiting for us!" Hyemi grabbed your arm and pulled you through the people, trying to get in front of the crowd.
 
"THIS IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU! SHINEE OPPAS ARE GOING TO ENROLL IN OUR SCHOOL!" Hyemi yelled loud enough for you to hear...since all the people were screaming.
 
"Woowww! I really can't believe SHINee is going to the same school as me! This is amazing!"
 
"WHAAATTT?!?!" Hyemi yelled, "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!" You waved her off and focused your attention on the SHINee oppas. *Wait. Where is Taemin? There's only 4 of them...* Just then, your bias (Jonghyun) started heading towards you. Eeeeppp! Stay calm ____, stay calm...
 
"Jonghyun oppa..can I have your-"
 
"Move chick! Sheeesh. Girls these days.." He cut you off and pushed you aside, heading over to Miyung, the amazingly sweet and nice queenka, who was standing behind you. 
 
"Oppa!! I can't believe you're here! I missed you.." She said hugging you're bias.
 
"I know sweety..I missed you too." He replied hugging her back and placing a kiss on her forehead. Your heart stopped at the sight. A tear rolled down your cheek. All the sounds and people were completely blocked from ears and the world was now still to you. It was just a painful sight. After all, you had loved him since they debuted and now you were watching him being all lovey-dovey to your school's queenka. 
 
"Wow..she really is perfect....and lucky. *sniff sniff*........ow!" Someone had bumped into you causing you to fall on the ground.
 
"Oh. Sorry miss...are you okay?" A soft voice called out.
 
"Aisshhh!! 4th time I've been tackled to the ground...uhh yeah I'm fine. Just watch where you're......" A familiar figure was standing before you holding out their hand. Is that-
 
A/N: Wow...this update took awhile for me to write tehe :) I'm kind of bad at beginnings so I'm sorry if it was crappy...just trying to start it off. And sorry if it seemed rushed and confusing :( Well, I have a pretty good idea for the plot so just hang in there! I'm probably not going to be able to update all the time, so sorry if updates aren't fast (school stuff and sports :\) I know what you're thinking. Why write a story if you won't be able to update a lot/fast? Well, I've been needing to make another one and this idea just kept popping in my head. I changed some of the foreward and description so if you want to, check it out :D well, this note is getting really long so annyeongggg ! Enjoy..and will update soon (since it's thanksgiving break)