Her Dark Past

Her Dark Past (Continuation of When Love Comes Unexpectedly)

"Hye Ni-ah" Kyuhyun held her hand tightly. Taemin clenched his fist tightly as he watches Kyuhyun placing his hand into hers. Hye Ni look up at Kyuhyun "O-oppa.....w-what are you doing?"she said trying to break free from his grasps until he pulled her into a hug. 

"I missed you Hye Ni-ah! I really regret letting you go. Please give me another chance" Kyuhyun said eager to get an answer. Gone was the evil maknae of Super Junior as they stared into each other's eyes and Hye Ni said "Miane oppa....I...can't...I hope oppa will understand" as she let go and saw Taemin glaring at them. Hye Ni was stunned "Taemin-sshi" 

Taemin look at her, glaring sharply. He went towards them "Taemin? Do you know Hye Ni?" Kyuhyun ask confused. Taemin continue glaring at him and her and said "Yes of course I do, she's my girlfriend, hyung." 

"Girlfriend? Since when?" Kyuhyun ask, looking confused at Hye Ni and Taemin. She was scared as at that moment she felt her phone vibrating. 

She answered and heard a baby crying 

"Hello?" 

"Hye Ni-sshi....." 

"Yes..."

"Your daughter.....do you want me to hurt her?" 

"No....please don't please no..." she begged her face turning pale. Taemin saw her expression and was worried as he take the phone.  He recorded it and heard the next sentence

"If you don't want  Ai Ri to get hurt you better keep your word or else" 

The caller hung up and Taemin looked at her. "Hye Ni-sshi...y-you have a daughter?" 

She looked at Taemin and was scared. Kyuhyun looked at his watched and excused himself leaving only Taemin and Hye Ni at the empty hall in front of the practice room. 

She started hyperventilating and collapse onto the marble floor. Taemin caught her in time and brought her to the practice room where Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Minho saw a very pale looking. 

"What happen to Hye Ni-sshi? Did something happen?"

"Taemin....what happen?"

"Hye Ni-sshi, gwenchana?" 

"Here some water" 

Minho passed her a bottled water as she drank it and collapsed on the floor. Taemin gave Onew the phone and said "Listen to the recording hyung"

They played the recording and heard the voice threat. Hye Ni started crying and Taemin doesn't know what to do. He hugged Hye Ni until she called down, no tears were in her eyes 

"Hye Ni-sshi, gwenchanaseyo?" Taemin asked. Hye Ni looked at Taemin's eyes and saw confusion. She felt burden to tell him the truth but since the situation became like this she let out a huge sigh and said "Ani.....I am not okay...."

"w-who is that person threatening you?" he asked worriedly. She looked down and said "I...."she choked back the urge to cry and said "my ex-boyfriend. Park Hyung Seok."

"Park Hyung Seok?" Taemin said "W-why was he threatening you? And who is Ai Ri?" 

The expression his eyes were with concern and confusion. She let out a huge sigh and said "My....daughter...." 

The room was silent as SHINee stared at her wide eyed, surrprised. She knew this will happen as she sighed, not making eye contact with any of them especially to Taemin.

"What did he do to you?" 

Hye Ni put her hand covering her face and let out her hidden tears "He me" and there were more silences as Taemin pulled her into a hug and said "Don't worry....I'm here. Don't have to be scared" she closed her eyes as she let go of a single tear flowing down her cheek. 

She sobbed and sobbed until she fell asleep. Onew said "Taemin, take her home. I'll tell manager hyung you go home early" Taemin nodded and looked at you. 

Taemin carried her bridal style to the car,  as the manager brought her home. "Manager hyung can you bring me to Sunshine Blue Daycare Center?"

The manager grunted as the van moved away. He picked up Hye Ri and Hye Mi who were surprised to see him "Taemin hyung where is Hye Ni noona?" Hye Ri ask as the kids were loaded into the van and moved towards their home. "She's at home...resting...she has some trouble"

"Oh...." was the answer as they arrived and got out of the van as the two children ran towards the door to find Hye Ni who opened the door with a smile Taemin was surprised to see her smiling. She was wearing an apron "Hi guys! You all come at right time, I made dinner!"

Hye Ri and Hye MI came in leaving a stunned Taemin at the door. "Well aren't you coming in?" She said and he kept on staring at her "Hye NI-sshi..."

"Come in!" She pulled his hand and took him towards the dining table where a set of delicious looking food was set beautifully. 

"Well? Eat!" She said and he picked up his chopsticks eating as usual. Hye Ni was staring at her waiting for an answer "So? What do you think? Is it delicious?"

Taemin looked at her "Is delicious Hye Ni-sshi" he answered as he finished his bowl of rice. He felt something was odd about her. She smiled at him happily, looking satisfied as they finished dinner. 

After dinner and the kids are asleep, Taemin sat on the couch as he watches her watching Gag Concert laughing aloud. He smiled awkwardly at her. 

He received a text from Minho

"Taemin, odiga?" 

Taemin texted back

"Hye Ni's place. Watching Gag Concert with her, she seem odd. She made dinner like nothing happen. Am worried about her"

Minho texted back 

"Stay there tonight. I'll tell Onew hyung and manager hyung you will be slightly late tomorrow for your schedule tomorrow" 

Taemin texted back

"Thanks hyung"

He pocketed his phone and walked around the room. He rarely come by the apartment, not too often. He was looking at pictures of the three siblings and then he saw a picture of Hye Rin holding a newborn baby. He looked closely and he saw how the baby closely resembles Hye Ni. 

"Hey Hye Ni-sshi....who is this baby?" he asked. Hye Ni looked away from the screen and said "Huh? Oh that's my baby, Ai Ri. She was just a day old. Isn't she adorable?" He nodded "Very cute"

He looked some more and saw a picture of a baby lying on a teddy bear looking at the camera curiously. 

"Hey, Hye Ni-sshi...why is Ai Ri with your ex-boyfriend?" he ask not knowing that he'll see the tears of his love one. She stood up and walked towards him standing beside him, looking at the picture. "He received full custody" a single tear fell down from her eyes down her cheeks and onto the wooden floor.

"Do your brother and sister know about Ai Ri?" he ask. He saw her sob and answered with a nod "They thought that she is their cousin" 

"Where does your ex-boyfriend live?" Taemin ask and Hye NI looked at him, sharply glaring at him "Don't do anything Taemin-sshi. I'm begging you" 

"Why? He is hurting you isn't he? I must do something" he answered

"Please don't please" she begged. 

He knew this will be hard but he must do it the hard way. Knowing someone will get hurt very soon but he do it for her. "Hye Ni-sshi, eventhough you hid your past, I will still love you. And I promised myself to protect you even if it means risking my own image and life" he said to her

Hye Ni look at him and knew she can trust him. She fell asleep on the couch on his lap. That night he made a promise "I promise I will promise you, always" Not knowing what danger is lurking around him and Hye Ni. Only time will tell what will happen next as what destiny have plans for them.  

The End

AN: Okay another story. I know is kind of short and kinda boring. Ugh, maybe I should rest for a few days till I can get better ideas....hmmm....wish me luck!