Chapter 1.

Loving you Forever.

 

I sat on my chair staring at a picture of him and me. I miss him so much, I would do anything for him to come back to me, but it’s impossible. They say, “Regret is always at the end,” But I was just someone who loved someone so much more than myself. Could you blame me? Tears starting falling down from my cheeks, “Woohyun, I miss you,”

1 year before:

            I was walking down the hallway carrying tons of books. I was trying to balance them so they won’t fall but they did because I bumped into someone.

            “Ah man,” I whined looking down at the books that fell. I bent down getting my books.

            “Sorry miss!” A tall guy with a deep voice said. He bent down too and helped me get my books, but instead of grabbing my books, he accidentally grabbed my hand. We looked at each other, it felt time froze. I felt electricity coming through my body, my heart was beating fast. Why was I feeling this way? Could it be it’s what they called, love at first sight? No, I don’t believe in that stuff though.  He coughed trying to remove the awkwardness and silences. I took my books and ran away to my chemistry class.

“Wait! Hold a minute, I’m Woohyun!” He yelled.

I heard him, “Woohyun,” I said out loud still walking, “What a nice name,” I walked into my chemistry class thanking god I wasn’t late. I walked to my desk daydreaming about him. I pictured the whole scene again. Little did I know, Mr. Lee, my chemistry teacher already started teaching.

            “Ms. Kim!” I heard someone say, “Are you paying attention?”

I didn’t reply because I was still daydreaming about Woohyun. Everything around me was blurry, everything I could see was Woohyun, Woohyun, Woohyun.

            “Ms. Kim!” Someone throw a book at me. I snapped out of it and return back to reality. I looked around myself and everyone’s eyes was looking at me. Especially Mr. Lee’s eye, he was glaring at me with his angry pair of eyes.

            “Get out of my class, I’ll talk to you this period ends,” he said.

I did as what I was told to do and grabbed my stuff. I looked at my watch and sighed, 30 more minutes till the class ends. After 30 minutes passed, he talked to me and the bell rang and I went home and blah blah blah.

            I lay on my bed thinking about what happened.  I thought about him all night, I couldn’t get my him out of my mind. I don’t understand why I cared so much about what happened when I know, to him, it was nothing.

 

            Woohyun’s POV:

I told my boys about what happened, “She was so weird, she ran away after so I didn’t get to ask what her name was, but if only you saw her, she was so beautiful,”

            “You tell every girl she’s beautiful,” Hoya said.

            Woohyun looked at him offended, “Are you saying I’m a player?”

            “No, I’m not saying that, but every time you find someone ‘beautiful’, you date them, and once you’re tired of her, you find someone new. The routine starts again,” Hoya explained.

            “Hyung is right,” Sungyeol agreed.

            “No, you guys don’t understand. This one is different, I don’t know but I think she’s the one,”

            They laughed at what Woohyun just said.

Dongwoo shaked Woohyun, “Whoever you are, what did you do to Woohyun? Where is he?” Dongwoo laughed.

            “I don’t know what that girl did to you hyung, but I would like to meet her,” Myungsoo smiled.

            Woohyun smirked, “You will, once she becomes my girlfriend,”