Luhan.. Luhan.. Luhan..

Our Left and Right Hand

Narrator's POV

YoonAe was walking to her seat that day. While Luhan was joking around with his friends, without noticing YoonAe taking her seat next to Luhan's. It was not because she wanted to, but the teacher set it a month ago. and YoonAe was so happy with it. Since then, she always took the chance if she could see him what he were up to, what he were doing, and stuff. But, YoonAe could not speak a word to him, or even say hi! Yes, she was the kind of girl that blabbing when talking, no matter whoever she talked to or wherever she talked, but not to herself, of course.

 

"Hey! Listen!" Kai was talking to someone, his voice was so loud everyone could hear it

"Uh.. uh. Y-yes?" YoonAe answered Kai, even though she wasn't sure Kai was calling her or not

"....." Kai remain quiet. "Not you, I am talking to Luhan" He gave YoonAe a '-__-' face

YoonAe stiffened, she was so speechless yet embarrassed. Luhan looked at her for a few second..

"Good morning, YoonAe" with a smile on his face..

 

Your's POV

'good morning, YoonAe'?!?!?!

"Go-g-good morning..." I replied him, sigh.. it was too late, he will never talked to me again.. BUT YES OMG KILL MYSELF NOW, SOMEBODY. He was the one who ever greet me, YoonAe, the person who always escaped the attention. His seat was next to mine, but we never talked before. I took a glance at him and hurried turning my head back to my book. Was he looking at me? or it was just my feelings?

"Hey, hey, what is that? on your right hand?" 

"uhmm.. this.." Ohgosh, YoonAe stop your habit!

"LUHAN! STOP TALKING!" our teacher threw the chalkboard eraser to Luhan's forehead, and BINGO! Luhan's forehead as red as tomato. the others were laughing like 'hahaha, he got you!' or pity laugh like 'ha-ha, poor you'. Well, I found that adorable..

"Hehe, shopping list?" he whispered. "YoonAe is funny" he laughed a little. I made him laugh. I MADE HIM LAUGH ASDFJKL. i bet my face is now all red.

 

the next day

*** I will use Blue for Luhan and Red for YoonAe ***

today is kind of boring, huh?

"Luhan! your hand!" I shouted.

"Any questions, YoonAe?" all eyes were staring at me

"No, sir."

dont talk during lesson!

why using your hand?

it is more safe than with a paper

not really..

because i want to talk to YoonAe

Liar.

I'm serious.

starting from now, let's talk with our hands!

I thought we would never had a conversation.. 

***

I was drawing the back view of my school, peacefully.. until i heard a sound of footsteps, maybe it's just somebody who wanted to smoke

"Hey, what are you doing here? may i join you?" familiar voice... I looked up and Luhan was there smiling at me. again, smiling at me. "WOW! you are good at this kind of thing! you are more good at drawing than talking yes?"

"not really.. but i am a boring person whenever anyone speak to me.." oops! ohnoo! what did i just do? stupid stupid stupid!

"what do you mean?" and SPLASH! he brushed my face with a acrylic-dipped brush.

"wh-what are you doing Luhan?!"

"dont say youre boring"

"dont! it tickled me! hahaha~ AA!! Dont Luhan! please!" and Luhan laughed along, so did I.

"Your laugh is cute, YoonAe" ... "you must laugh often" 

what should i do!? happy yet embarrassed.. i want to run..

Luhan..

"Ah! Luhan! what are you doing here?" Suddenly, Kai came up with Chanyeol

"with YoonAe?" Chanyeol and Kai were asking questions like million times

"what in the world with her face?"

"why there's so much painting tools here?"

"H-hey!" Luhan was trying to stop them but they were busy asking and looking around

"you always write on your hand, right YoonAe?"

"DO YOU LIKE LUHAN?" 

well, you can hit me, me as hard as rock. Shocked. Speechless. Brainfreeze.

"Both of you have been mocking her!" Luhan was clenching his fist, ready to throw a punch, before it happened.. I..

"NO! I DONT LIKE LUHAN!"

***

since then, there was no conversation between me and Luhan. I am stupid, indeed. I like you Luhan, I love you.. But i didnt have much courage to say it..

I buried my face on top of the table, my hands were covering my face, as soon as i did that, i felt slightly someone scratced my ring finger. Wait, what?

It was a ring.

"Liar" I said in tiny voice

"No. I am not a liar, as a matter of fact, it's real" Luhan answered me all of sudden.

It's not a lie

I'm always curios

since you wrote on your hand

I'm so happy that i could finally chat with you

I had a crush on you

since long time ago

my eyes filled with tears, i cannot hold it anymore. "I like you too, Luhan. I always adore you, always.. always.."

I dont care the fact that eyes were all on me and Luhan, saying this, saying that, All I care is Luhan.. only Luhan..

***

"Finally, i can touch you.." ear to ear smile appeared on my face

"well, you are now officially mine" Luhan pulled me into his arms, and hugged me tight like he wont let go of me, 

forever...

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

/singing skyfall by adele/ ~this is the end~~ LOL!!

how was it guys? tell me what youre thinking!

thankyou so much for those who read the fanfic!

checkout my another fanfics too okay?

withlove, twinklex