Chapter 3

In The Night

Chapter 3:

 

The member had decided that they would leave the explanation problem till a later date, until they knew what Daehyun could and couldn’t do anymore.  They had stayed up late that night, not really talking about anything but just glad to be back in each other’s company.  Himchan had scared them all when he had woken with a start and they had to try and explain Daehyuns situation to him.  Himchan - like the other members – took the news well and started mothering their previously missing member, making sure he was okay and he was settling into his condition okay. 

 

They all marvelled over Daehyuns fangs after Zelo had asked to see them.  His fangs were retractable so he could pull off a normal appearance. 

Daehyun also provided them with a list of things to be mindful of now that he was a vampire.  He had realised that he would become very short tempered when he was experiencing hunger cravings, as any hungry boy would; but on top of the obvious signs he had noticed other traits.  His eyes, which would normally be his natural colour, would turn a startling red and he would no longer be able to retract his fangs.  Thankful besides his short temper he could still control himself when he got cravings so the other members would not be at risk.  As long as he stayed in control the others would be safe, as long as he stayed with the members he could protect them. 

 

#         #         #

 

“Do we have to?” Daehyun whined.  Youngjae was standing behind him, griping his shoulders and Zelo had his arms rapped around the singers legs; stopping him from going anywhere.  They all knew Daehyun could break free from their hold with ease now that he had inhuman strength.  They had all witnessed the singer accidently pull the bedroom door off its hinges a few days ago.  Daehyun however was treating all the members with extreme care, as if they were made of the finest glass.  He had not mastered his new abilities yet and until he did he had to be very careful.  It didn’t help that the other members had been very clingy, not caring that he could probably break their bones without even thinking. 

 

B.A.P had been testing his abilities over the past few days so they could know what to do and what not to do as well as what they should be mindful of when they resumed activities as B.A.P. 

 

Youngjae had done up a list of vampire theories he had found on the internet and they were slowly starting to confirm or cross off everyone as well as stating a list of new traits they had discovered. 

 

So far they confirmed that Daehyun’s heart had actually stoped.  This had been a hard afternoon in the B.A.P door with half of the members ending in tears, knowing that their friend was dead in medical terms.  Daehyun had already known that his heart had stopped beating and had already accepted it.  He had felt completely guilty as he had tried to comfort Youngjae while Bang had tried to stop Zelo from crying.  Himchan and Jongup was saddened by the news but they was okay, knowing that they still had Daehyun with them even though his heart may have stopped. 

Due to his dead state he also didn’t have to breathe.

 

The day that they confirmed that the singer had super fast healing had been a little stressful as all the members refused to hurt Daehyun on purpose.  Daehyun had become agitated at their reluctance and then rushed to the kitchen and taken a kitchen knife to his own arm.  His arm had healed before much blood could escape but Youngjae had flipped out and joined Himchan in yelling at him for scaring them half to death. 

 

It was evident that Daehyun had heightened speed, strength and smell.  The testing of the smell consisted of hiding food all around the dorm and having the singer sniff it out.  Bang had dubbed him Puppy-Hyun, much to Daehyuns annoyance. 

 

At the current moment they were trying to test a vampire’s aversion to the sun.  Daehyun had tried to run away a number of times as Bang opened the blinds in the room little by little, hence why he was being held down by Youngjae and the maknae.  So far the dimly lit room had no harmful effect on the new vamp as he stood out of the direct sunlight. 

 

“I wander if he will sparkle?” Himchan said with an evil smirk.  Daehyun paled slightly and released a small groan.  He would prefer to burst into flames then end up sparkling. 

 

“I don’t want to try this.” He said trying to move back a little from the open window.  He was more scared then anything right now.  He had seen enough movies to know that he could most likely disintegrate once the light touched him. 

 

“Daehyun, this is one something we have to test if we want to resume activities.  We are required to go out in the sun a lot and we have to know if you’re able to.” Bang said opening the curtain a little more. 

 

“We’ll go slowly so you just tell us if your start feeling strange or bad, okay?” Youngjae said, trying to comfort his friend.  Daehyun shivered slightly under the younger’s hold.  The words of comfort where nice but Youngjae was holding him from behind, which meant he had practically whispered the words into Daehyuns ear.  Yongjae’s worm breath washed over the sensitive skin on his neck, causing him to shiver.  Due to his skin being colder now that he was a vampire, the other member’s body heat felt much more intense to him. 

 

Thankfully Youngjae hadn’t noticed the singer shudder.  Daehyun had struggled quite a bit during his trainee years with his uality but now he had come to terms with the fact that he was at least bie or maybe gay.  He still found he liked girls but he was way more attracted to guys.  Even though Daehyun had long since accepted it he still hadn’t told the other members though he suspected Yongguk may be on to him; he was the leader after all.  Unfortunately for the lead singer, all his band members where exceedingly handsome, along with all the other males in the entertainment industry.  This meant he had a bit of a hard time not falling for other male idols.  He was perfectly fine with having those types of feelings but he was yet to tell the others and he didn’t want to make things awkward. 

 

Daehyun stopped trying to get out of the situation in hopes that Youngjae would not talk so close to his ear again.  Bang opened the certain even more and the room was bathed in warm midday light.  Daehyun flinched back and closed his eyes a little.  He thankfully didn’t start burning or smocking but the light was a little to intense for his liking. 

 

“You okay Hyung?” Jongup asked, obviously seeing Daehyun flinch. 

 

“Yeah.  It’s just a bit bright for my liking but I feel okay.” Daehyun said holding his hand up to shade his eyes.  Zelo climbed off the vampire’s legs now that he wasn’t going to run away.  Youngjae let him go as well but stayed close by, still a little unsure of Daehyuns reaction to the light. 

 

“Well, I’m glad you are okay with the sun.  That means we’ve just about covered everything to do with you resuming activities.” Bang said smiling. 

 

“Now we just have to think up a way to explain all this.” Himchan added with a frown.  It was going to be difficult to come up with a good excuse that would fool the media, the fans and the company. 

 

“We’ll just need to think of something.” Bang said sighing, clearly not wanting to think about it right now.  He was just glad to have his dongsaeng back.  Just as the members fell into their seats in the living room the sound of the doorbell went off through the dorm.  All the members tensed at the sudden noise.  Where they expecting someone?  No one came to visit them while Daehyun was missing, knowing that the members wanted to be left alone.  The only person who came to the apartment was –

 

“Crap, Manager-Hyung was coming to check up on us today!” Bang said jumping to his feet.  All the members’ eyes shot to Daehyun.  What where they going to tell Manager-Hyun?  Or should Daehyun just go and hide to they could have more time to think up an excuse?

 

While the members started panicking amongst themselves the manager used the spare keys to get into the apartment; worried about why the boys were not answering the door. 

 

As they heard the Manager call out to them to signal he was inside Youngjae and Zelo jumped in front of Daehyun in a lame attempt to hide the older from view. 

 

As the older man entered the living room at first glance he failed to notice the figure standing behind his two band mates but after he took a few more steps he froze. 

 

All the members froze along with the manager before Daehyun sighed and slowly stepped around Youngjae. 

 

“D-Daehyun?” The manager stutter at seeing the previously missing boy standing amongst the rest of B.A.P. 

 

“Hi Manager-Hyung.  I can explain.” Daehyun said, knowing he really couldn’t. 

 

 

A/N:

Hi guys, NEW UPDATE

How you liking the story so far? Doesn’t Daehyun just make the iest vampire?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md0werrsVx1rwa8eoo1_1280.jpg

 

Thanks to all those who have commented and subscribed, it really makes my day and motivates me to keep writing.  I have had a lot of questions about if the story will be DaeJae…and…OF COURSE IT WILL BE! They are just so cute together.  I might add some BangxZelo later on, still deciding. 

Now I have a question, do you want some other kpop idols (from other groups) to secretly be vamps that the members can interact with a little or do you want Daehyun as the first kpop vamp???  These other vamp idols won’t be major characters, maybe just a small interaction here and there, just so the members know there are other groups that are going through the same thing they are.  I mean if there were some fans that where vampires do you think they would try and turn their favourite idols so they would live forever.  If Daehyun got turned how many other idols are actually Vampires?

I can already think of a few Idols that I would have no problem believing if they came out tomorrow and announced that they where vampires. 

 

(oh and random hint, if there were other idols in the story that are vamps I may do up a story for them about their group and their trials that could tie into the world of this story. )

 

 

Some other Kpop Vamp Pic’s I’ve found

 

SHINee Key

http://i3.asn.im/Kpop-Vampire-_txhh.gif

 

Super Junior (one of the most vampiric groups I can think of)

Heechul

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRUJ4oS37Nl1Goe8O2e1kk0E6yhcQ7BDJfMtIVViUrae0OoIdAvg http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3wIdtahvJUC_FecsB9OCSj-z9D7o_ZBhxuR7YEYo10FNaQITh

 

Kyuhyun   (O///O)

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiBy1SOHeLKIA9tWXbLvDtzH9ldn8DelHcP-oSQwm6aJG2b9zy0A http://data.whicdn.com/images/36724324/VampireKyuhyun7_thumb.png

 

Yesung

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3zezcE8CD1qcuu39o1_500.png

 

B1A4

Gongchan

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvA9IjNk02CnoXO6E_TR7SaOgweTDxSNwTTjMDJpwOWwBCVPlWJQ

 

Baro:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxh2bqhg6PNGk_CeSA_6B-WANdIdSmI5Edhd2xj_qwrtdXXPLo8Q

 

Boyfriend just screams vampire in their new MV

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsYiHip1kBFXaRBpmb1HcpOvUEMwPo9gA6SrRutw57l10OgAAq

 

http://www.mtviggy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/BOYFRIEND-JANUS.jpg

 

EXO

Tao

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy74Egs5xpwpzpx3bSX3Ge50l00ugKEHsIQ4TjRQ6SobOwEdib

 

Baekhyun

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjZigPTgi3qd67fGt9zufyGjnkmV7LEiKGdZNMsRi8sM1kLlnZIQ

 

 

And so many other.  There were some Idols I wanted to think of as Vampires but I just see them as Angles (LEETEUK, LUHAN, Baekhyun can pull off both vampire and angle) OH new fanfction inspiration…NO Rose focus dam it.  This B.A.P Fanfic may be the start of a vampire/angle series? Hmm.  Let me know your thoughts. 

P.S. Must get Photoshop on my computer to start making my own pics for these fanfics :D