Caffe Latte

On Rainy Days

   It was a typical rainy morning in Seoul and Hye Mi was walking down the
 side walk with a light blue umbrella on her way to her job. Yes, she is now working
 despite her young age. She is only 17 yet she is now working as a waitress, sometimes  a sub cook for the late or absent cook and a cashier at the caffe latte.

  Latte Caffe is one of the most well-knowned cafe in their neighborhood.
She works there with her bestfriend Seohyun. Her other bestfriend, Tiffany doesn't
need to work since she's pretty much rich already.

 When she arrived at the cafe, the place wasn't jammed pack yet since its only 9;30 am, and customers would usually flood the place by 3:00 pm

" Good morning Hye Mi! " her bestfriend seohyun greeted her.
" Morning " she said.

She went inside the employee's room to change her outfit.


         
http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag68/EXOGurl/dress.jpg

They wear this kind of outfits and such other cute stuffs to attarct customers.

   After dressing up, she went into the kitchen to serve as sub for the late cook.
She baked muffins,cookies and even made mochi cream since they sell some.

   Caffe Latte is a very big cafe and a succesful one i tell you. They sell cakes,muffins,ice cream,mochi cream and other pastries. After she was done, Seohyun came in and helped her with carrying the pastries.
After putting the pastries on display, they sat down and sighed of exhaustment escaped their lips..

" Seohyun-ah, is the cook late again? " she asked with her eys closed.
"I think so... But maybe she's on leave..." Seohyun answered while pouting

Her eyes widened in shock.

" BWO??!!! WAEYO???!!!! " she asked
" I heard she's sick.. a fever.. i think "
" ANDWAE! She can't! its going to be jam packed today.. again... " she pouted cutely.

Its already hard enough for them to handle the costumers with 7 employees and now that its only the 3 of them... She can'y imagine whats gonna happen.

Just as they were talking, 2 guys walked in.
She ran to the counter ready to get some orders.

" Annyeonghasaeyo! Welcome to Caffe Latte sir! may i take your orders? " she asked smiling.






   ~~~~~~      E         N         D     ~~~~~~

 

 

A/N: Hello everyone!!! I'm back! Please do not        HATE this story!!! Please read and subscribe
     !!! Don't be mean you guys! keke^^
    

     Can you guys guess whoose the customers?
 cause me, i can't guess either yet!!!        hahahah!!!   

     PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!