Being a Fangirl

Managing You & Me

The Hotel. it's pretty big.

its pretty and big.

When Dakyung unnie checks us in, I see all different idols I never thought I would see.

Infinite, B2st, Boyfriend, Son Dam Bi,etc..

I'm just really overwhelmed by the presence here. I recognized there's paparazzi smack dab outside the lobby trying to get pictures, and I realize they are screaming out B1A4s names.... and ...mine..??

Im so confused- why would the paparazzis want my picture? I ignore them like many do and the oppas, unnie ,and I are waiting for the elevator.

Baro and I have a casual conversation about the previous rehearsals.

 Sandeul asked bout his singing and so on we all chatted about the rehearsal and what should be done tomorrow.

As we board the elevator, I feel the vibration of my phone that notified me of a new message. 
 
From: Byunghun
I just checked in. The lobby is crazy with paparazzis >< staying on the 5th floor by the way! :D
 
I check my floor number- and the elevator button's glowing on the 5.
I text him back that I'm on the 5th floor too and that I'll be in the hallway.
I guess I get to see the entire group of Teentop members.
 
My inner fangirl seemed to glow in pure happiness. 
 
Dakyung unnie and I go into our shared room and we finished unpacking pretty quickly.
 
I wash up as quickly as possible and head out to the hallway and caught L.joe with Teentop and... Jinyoung oppa?
 
I walked over toward the scene naturally, caution tingling at my fingertips.
 
"...I'll catch up with you later" 
 
Jinyoung said to Byunghun, then gave me a nod of acknowledgement before walking away. Is it because of me?
 
"Hey! I'm B1A4's assistant manager Baek Ahn ah. Nice to meet you all!"
 
Changjo ,who is actually younger than me along with Ricky, exclaims "we know who you are! We see your face all over the internet ms.popular. I'm Changjo"
 
I ask in confusion, " you're the mr.popular. Why would I be on the internet?"
 
C.A.P goes " Smart, funny, and pretty. You're right L.joe." 
 
I blushed automatically as Ljoe whines in protest.
 
We get into talking bout random things. Everybody's so flipping nice.
 
I realized its almost midnight. 
 
crap.
 
 "I forgot that time was going by! I gotta go! It's really cool meeting you guys."
I hurriedly said, excusing myself for the night.
 
 The members realized they were supposed to rest for their big show tomorrow too, so we all decide to go back.
 
"Goodnight!" Byunghun says as I cast a final glance towards him.
 
I nod and head toward my room.
 
___________________________
 
I open the door and see all 5 members and my unnie. In one tiny room.
 
Gongchan oppa caught my eyes with his late night perfection .
His hair was wet from a shower and he had a towel around it.
There was some unspoken aura coming from him like he wasnt a cute maknae anymore but a manly guy.
 
I didnt know I was staring at Gongchan that much until unnie said "I know. He's hot."
 
Everybody cracked up including Gongchan oppa and i just laughed faintly, justifying myself by saying he was too perfect for nighttime.
Unnie countinues our little gathering by announcing tomorrow's schedules and when we need to do what. After that, we somehow start talking about our biases. Even biases have biases. 
 
Sandeul oppa brings up the subject by exclaiming - "Lets play the Truth Game!"
 
Everybody took showers recently and there I am, sitting around idols who just took showers, looking perfect, and smelling like heaven. I sit down between Gongchan and Jinyoung oppa and keep my eyes focused to the spinner.
We choose the first spinner and question person by rock,paper, scissors, and Dakyung unnie wins. Always that competitive type. She spins the spinner and it lands .. on.. me.
" HA HA!!"  Unnie shouts. 
 
"Ask away lady!!" I cooly defend. I had nothing to hide. I'm an open book-
 
 "Who's that idol friend you met today? hmm? you're all smiley bout him! who is it?" 
 
I answer with confidence.
"It was Byunghun, and I was definitely not all smiley about him."
 
An odd silence falls, but I shrug it off as I took my turn on the spinner - and it lands on Baro oppa.
I asked the typical "how many girlfriends did you have?!" he gave a muffled answer and after bunch of laughing, arguing and accusing, we let him go for his idol reputation's sake.
 
On and on the game went, and as we were having a blast, I felt a warm hand slide softly on top of my left hand. It was Jinyoung's. I gasped at the sudden touch and he notices, giving no indication that he was affected by it.
 
I quickly excused myself to the restroom to clean my thougths up.
I thought I was going to stop this-
but why does it feel so right all the time?
 
I got back to my spot and clasped my hands around my knees so that they'll be somehow occupied.
The night falls upon us and my eyelids feel like they weigh about a thousand pounds. I start to slightly nod and I fall asleep as my head falls.... left? or right?
 
****Gongchan's Story****
 
Ahn ah came to the room and stared at me like forever. I still remeber her gaze as if she saw me and her breath was taken away.
 
Kekeke my night charms never fail me haha!
 
Its weird that I'm a maknae but i feel like i should protect Ahn ah. As her oppa and friend and all.
She reminds me of my little sister back home.
 
So when we played the game, I put my hand on top of hers to tell her to be comfortable around me. I know she already is, but i want to break that boy-girl barrier and just be like a family. I didn't think it was a ridiculous idea.Dakyung unnie told me that her mom adopted her because she was orphaned in America. Im always so surprised how happy she can be with such a bitter story. Even though she's just a year younger than me, it's just like she's so little. 
 
I always want to make her happy...
 
She comes back from the restroom and few minutes later, she dozes off and her head leans towards Jinyoung hyung's shoulder. He wears a calm- almost relieved expression -  this happy look I haven't seen in a while.
 
 
_________________________________
 
 
 
****************           Ahnah's Story          *****************
 
I wake up as Dakyung unnie air-slaps my face. 
 
"Whuuhh??" i groan.
 
"Its 6:30! wake up sleepy head!"
 
"Uhhh hold uppp!!" I wait about 3 secods and there goes my phone alarm. 
 
♪♪ Be my girl~ Oh be my girl~ ♪♪
 
Jinyoung oppa's sweet voice rings through the room. I open my eyes and realize the oppas all went to their rooms. well duh ..
 
now i think of it, I didnt sleep on the bed.... 
 
wha..huh....huh??.. huh?!?!!
 
"Unnie! How did i fall asleep yesterday?"
 
only hearing giggles and smirks,
"You don't remember? He actually HELD your heavy self UP and put you on the bed. He might need an ice massage. hmm~"
 
I get cleaned up and dressed. I looked on the floor and saw Baro oppa forgot his favorite green"Misfits" hat, which he wears ALL the time (all banas should know it.)
I finish my outfit off with the hat and planned on giving it to him at the lobby, where we are suppose to meet at 7am. 
 
"Ahn Ahhh!!!" I hear Ljoe oppa's knock on the door. I rush to the door and open it.
 
There, Ljoe oppa stood there with a good morning smile. 
 
I said "did u guys get any complaints for being abnoxiously loud?"
 
he gasped. " How did you know?? haha im joking! Let's go to the lobby together!"
 
I tell Dakyung unnie ill be going to the lobby with Ljoe oppa.
 
She runs to the door and as she sees Ljoe, she sputters
 
"OMG! Why are yo... I MEAN what? My sister's really annyoing isn't she? I'm sorry. She's not worthy to talk to you and everything.."
 
I glanced at the surprised face of Dakyung unnie. I guess it's because she's an Angel. Fangirl instincts. 
 
Ljoe replies with a killer smile " I talk to her because I want to and I hug her like this because I feel like it haha" Ljoe oppa hugs me in his arms and I suddenly
blush.
 
He lets me go and holds out his arm and I take it and we head to the lobby as Dakyung unnie gasps and scoffs.
 
As we board the elevator, I literally almost got my breath taken away because on the elevator, B.A.P was on it. like no joke. OH MY GOODNESS.
They see my alarmed face and Zelo asks "are you a baby?"
 
I manage to say "uhh yeah.. and im older than you hehe so better speak formally!"
 
Ljoe oppa leads me into the elevator and Daehyun says "sup Ljoe!" he gives Daehyun a fist bump. 
 
All idols pretty much know each other huh?
 
I just realized Zelo had his mouth hanging open.
 "How are you older than me? You look so.. my age noona!! What are you doing here? I never saw u!" he whined.
 
Himchan hits him behind his head and says "you are clueless. she's that new B1A4 manager that u said was super pretty and you wanted to meet her?" 
 
Ljoe nudges me and says " I told you soo~ ur up and popular~"
 
i nudge him back and ask B.A.P why there here. I told them i keep up with their everything and asked if they are here for their 300th anniversary.
 
Leader Yong Gook with his deep whale voice, said
" Woah. Most of our fans don't know about it. You're pretty good."
 
Good to be a fangirl haha.
We keep chatting and we are already at the lobby. All the oppas in the elevator gesture like gentlemen to the exit so I can get out first.We all got out and Ljoe oppa told me he had to go meet up with s.
 
The B.A.P oppas say bye and good luck. I tell him bye and we part.
I look for my own oppas when somebody comes up from behind and covers my eyes. 
 
"Guess who?" 
 
Definitely Channie oppa.
 
I guess " Umm.. the cutest oppa in the world?"
 
 "UR TOO GOOD!" he laughs with sarcasm coating our joke.
 
Baro oppa comes up to me and smiles as he jokingly puts his hands on my head.
 
 "Oops! I wore it to give it to u cuz i know its ur fave hat!!"
 
He smiles that awesome smile and says " I kno~ U can keep it on. it looks cute on u"
 
I giggle and walk over to Sandeul, Jinyoung, and CNU oppa. "Good morning!~"
 
My eyes meet with Jinyoung oppas and i mouth the words " Im so Sorry!!"
 
He said it was okay but i feel like it wasnt.
He should have left me on the floor.
I walk to him and give him a shoulder massage.
He said that he would feel better if he got a hug.
I hugged him right then, saying im sorry like five times. He said he's feeling all fine now .
 
I  released my grasp and I realized B.A.P , Teentop, and other idols were staring at me. I laugh out loud to make things seem natural but .. didnt work.. gosh.. mehh.
 
I glance at Ljoe oppa and he was staring at the floor. I whisper to Jinyoung oppa "maybe i shouldnt have hugged you out here..."
 
in America as we all know, hugging is as common as breathing.. it takes me few seconds to realize how awkward that was for non-hugging Koreans. 
 
Thankfully, the paparazzis were off somewhere and Jinyoung oppa and I were in the tightly packed idol crowd.
 
I laugh it off anyways and continue talking it up with my oppas. 
The clock shows time for us to head to the M Countdown building and idols flood out like a swarm of bees. We get swept up in it and end up in our van. We head towards showtime.
 
---------------------
 
The roaring fans are already here to see the performances.
 
All is crazy, just like it should be.
Dakyung unnie and I think about going into the crowd but .. its awkward and already beserk enough so we decided to just watch the monitor.
Which is a shame since i wanted to see the real thing in the front of my face.
 
Son Dam Bi sunbae finished her performance of Dripping Tears and it was really sophisticated and Amazing.
Next up is the B1A4 oppas' performance.
 
My urge to rush out in front of the stage exploded and I told Dakyung unnie be right back and rushed to the stage floor-floor (haha).
 
I used all my willpower and pushed thru what felt like a thousand-ton bull of a crowd.
I got to the front and the song started.
 
Jinyoung oppa sang his first introduction part of the song and all Jinyoung-biased fans screamed.
 
Of course I did too. 
 
They all started dancing and i realized right in front of my face how much talent the oppas have.
 
 
I scream like the other fans and yell the members' names.
 
I decided to scream whenever it was their turn to sing and stuff.
Baro oppa's rap came up and I yelled at the top of my lungs " BARRRROOO OPPAA!!!" yes, my voice is loud
( a piece of America there) so he heard me, saw me, smiled and winked at me.
 
I laughed and the fangirls around me thought it was for them. I don't know but I'm pretty sure he mouthed the words 'Ahnah' before he winked.
Anyways, all the members heard me screaming their name and after that, they smiled a bunch more. Mission complete. 
 
Jinyoung oppa sang the last words and the fans all roared in joy.
 
Next up, Teentop!
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
** this is fictional so don't be all like They perfomed last November? No they didn't!! whut!?  **
 
Teentop performed Be Ma girl, their Summer Special and since they are "filming" TeenTop and 100%'s Rising Brothers, they decided to promote their musical activities by performing once in a while.
 
I enjoyed the show and screamed out Ljoe oppa's name first. Then on the members' names i screamed.
 
Ljoe oppa saw me, I reached up and pretended i could touch them. LOL major fangirling!! Ljoe held my hand and smiled at me. i could feel the Angels around me trying to kill me with their glare.
 
I just smiled back at Ljoe and yelled " Fighting!!"