Goodnight [final]

Goodnight

 

Jiyong her hair idly as they lay curled up on his narrow bed. Her right arm was curved over his waist while her other was under her cheek. Her eyes kept fluttering open as she dipped in and out of sleep. Jiyong gazed at her peaceful face before catching himself. "Oh ."

Cinzia's eyes snapped open, startling Jiyong. "What's the matter, Jiyong?"

"Nothing. Just go back to sleep, alright." Jiyong tried to sound nonchalant as he focused on a random spot on the wall opposite. Cinzia looked questioningly up at him before lifting her hand to touch his face. Jiyong flinched at the movement and stared at her like she was mental. Which she was. She was ing mental. He even told her so as he pushed himself away from her.

Cinzia looked hurt and got up, his blanket gathering up with her and pooling around her waist. Her pink bra (and the assets under it) was clearly visible and Jiyong tried in vain to look away. "Sorry," she tucked one spirally curl behind her ear. "I won't do it again. Promise, promise."

Jiyong bit back a curse. Great. Now he felt guilty! Bollocks. . bollocks. And she looked ing hot in her underwear. And she had to sound ing cutesy and annoying and adorable at the same time. Bloody great. Sodding everything! it, he thought, before blurting, "It's fine. Really. You can do it. If you want to…that is."

Cinzia glanced at his embarrassed face before smiling hesitantly. "Okay." She slid back into her previous position as her hand reached for his face again. He tried to not laugh at the absurdity of the situation — this was Cinzia Jane Austen Wannabe Violet  Jiyong Hardcore Hiphopster 50cent's cheeks — and just concentrated on how good her small hands felt against his skin.

Cinzia smiled up at him blissfully, oblivious to any inner turmoil Jiyong was going through. "Thank you, Jiyong. For today, I mean. It was lovely. I loved meeting all those people and the bar you took to me was so cute and the club was so utterly brilliant and wow, I loved crowd surfing!"

Jiyong grimaced-grinned inwardly at her typical Cinzia-ish behaviour and shrugged like it was no big deal. "Hey, it was for a good reason, alright?" Throwing all caution out the window, he reached and took both her hands in his before placing them around his body. He wrapped his arms around her waist, too, before doing something even more out of the ordinary. He pressed a kiss to her forehead and pulled the blanket around her, making sure it was tucked under her chin. "Just go to sleep, okay? I'm exhausted."

"What good reason?"

"Go to sleep, Cinzia."

"Okay." Cinzia snuggled into his arms, taking care to make sure her chest was in direct proportionate to his. Jiyong bit back another curse and Cinzia struggled not to grin widely.

"Problem?" she asked lightly.

Jiyong gritted his teeth. "No."

"Okay." Cinzia stifled another giggle at his obvious attempts to act like it wasn't bothering him. "Well, nighty-night then."

"Yeah…good night." Jiyong mumbled darkly before reaching over to turn off the light. Cinzia risked a quick kiss to his collarbone before burrowing under the covers. Jiyong, despite himself, blushed and tightened his arms around her. Good night indeed.