y, Free And Single

y, Free And Single

 

I’m waiting in my car at the supermarket parking lot since my super nagging best friend Donghae was craving for Ice cream and his favorite flavor just happens to be only sold in this damn market.

I didn’t want to accompany him inside because I know he will take even longer, saying that I remind him of food, and so he can't help but buy all sort of desserts and fruits and causing us to be late, which is crazy right?

Anyway, parking lot yeah. So I’m in the car where that damn song of that man doing the horse dance is playing for the umpteenth time on the radio.  A white Audi r8 parks right beside me and damn there is the most gorgeous man I’ve ever seen driving it. My eyes are literally popping out of their sockets and I have no idea why my stomach is feeling strange, like I wanna throw up or something.

! He’s looking in my direction. Is he smiling? To me? I turn my head to the side and there’s no one but me in the parking lot. Oh, he’s stepping out of his car. He’s coming my way! What should I do now? I unconsciously lock the doors but when I’m about to press the window button, someone is slightly sneaking his head through it. It’s him! Oh god, please don’t let him be some ert.

Well, now looking at him closely, he definitely doesn’t look like a dangerous person at all. He’s wearing a white pair of jeans, a white t-shirt, and a blue tunic (my favorite color by the way) wrapped around his shoulders and knitted neatly over his chest.

He’s smiling! Damn, why do you have to smile like that? Dimples? Seriously? Who the hell have this man’s charm and dimples on top of it? My junior is twitching … !

“Hey” Oh right, he also freaking speaks like an angel.

“Hi” I greet back casually.

“I’m Choi Siwon, you?” How can he just easily tell me his name?

Just when I’m about to speak, the song on the radio changed, and a loud ‘y, Free and Single’ shots through the speakers. I’m doomed. How can my luck be this bad? Damn you Super Junior!

He’s laughing while I’m just blushing. I can feel the heat burning my face.

“Is that right?” Now how am I supposed to answer that?

“Which part?” Where’s this courage coming from?

“Well, the first part is very much obvious” I smiled at that. He thinks I’m y aaaaaw.

“y? Well I don’t know about that” He pops his eyes as if he doesn’t believe what I just said. Oh this guy knows how to make me blush... Wait, what is he doing? His hands are now on the window while his head is getting closer. I lean back on my seat as he seems to examine my face, but then he pulls back.

“Oh, I know! You’re beautiful” Wait does he think I’m a girl? Fishy always tells me I have a girl’s features but this is the first time I may be mistaken for one! And why does it have to be by this man?

“You do realize I’m a boy, right?” He laughs again “I’m well aware of that. Have you ever been mistaken for a girl before? I find that shocking”

“Well no, but beautiful is normally said about a girl not a MAN” I emphasized on the last word to make him realize that I’m indeed a man.

He obviously gets the hint because now he’s looking at my crotch… Wait, what? Why is he staring at my crotch? My hands move automatically and cover my private area.

“Well I can see that”

“What are you looking at strange man?” I pout but then his smile disappears. Did I say something wrong?

“I’m in a huge need to know about the third part”

Ha? What is he talking about? He motions to the radio by his head and I realize he’s talking about the song. So I replay it in my head … y... Free... and Single… Third part as in… SINGLE?!

“Depends on why you’re asking” Boy! When did I turn this bold?

“Let’s say I would definitely want to take you out on a date” A date?

I honestly don’t know how long I spaced out because he’s nervously looking at me waiting for an answer, and when I intend to talk, I realize my lips are parted. I was gaping?

I clear my throat before taking a deep breath as I stretch my hand for him.

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun, and I’m single”

Screw this! The guy is so hot and I can’t seriously deny that I kind of like him already… a lot!

He takes my hand and shakes it, with his dimpled smile, and suddenly something soft lands on my hand. He kissed my hand!

! I’M WHIPPED!

........

Hyukjae is seriously abusing our friendship asking me to pick him up from the supermarket. Does he think I have nothing else to do?

I park my car and as I stop the engine, I turn to the side and a very charming guy is looking at me. I unconsciously find myself smiling at him. He turns his head to the other side to see who I’m smiling at, so cute!

There’s something about his eyes making him look so mysterious. Well, mysterious enough that I want to talk to him.

I step out of the car and walk up to him. He’s clearly taken aback as his eyes were bulging out in surprise. He sure knows how to make me smile.

“Hey” I greet him with my dimpled smile that no one can resist. Well, I’m not full of myself, but it’s true.

“Hi” he greets back and damn my heart skips a beat at that angelic voice! Gosh, I wanna hear him talk more.

“I’m Choi Siwon, you?” I’m a straightforward person, no need to run around the bush.

I can sense him about to speak but suddenly a song shot through the speakers and out loud came the line ‘y, Free and Single’. Thank you Super Junior!

I started laughing at the very convenient answer but he, on the other hand, is blushing. Aaaaw cute indeed!

“Is that right?” I decide to a little bit but he only blushes even more.

“Which part?” Oh, I see he’s responding to me now.

“Well, the first part is very much obvious” He has a very white milky skin, with adorable chubby cheeks and chocolate orbs that make you drown in them.

“y? Well I don’t know about that” Oh, does he not look at himself in the mirror? I pop my eyes at his statement before leaning my head closer, studying his face and trying to clearly look at each part.

“Oh, I know! You’re beautiful” I state as I pull back. He has delicate features so I think ‘Beautiful’ is the right word to describe him.

“You do realize I’m a boy, right?” I start laughing at his thought. He’s incredibly adorable  “I’m well aware of that. Have you ever been mistaken for a girl before? I find that shocking”

“Well no, but beautiful is normally said about a girl not a MAN” He clearly emphasized on the ‘man’ and my eyes avert to look at his crotch. However, I don't get to look for long since he soon covers his private area.

“Well I can see that”

“What are you looking at strange man?” Strange man? Oh.My.Shisus he’s pouting and I soooo wanna kiss him!

“I’m in a huge need to know about the third part”

I need to know if this guy is single before I jump into something. I really hope he is, because I wanna know him more.

“Depends on why you’re asking” Please be single!

“Let’s say I would definitely want to take you out on a date”

I’m nervous right now because he’s not answering me yet. Did I scare him off? His plump rosy lips are gaping. Aaaaw cute again! (Junior Siwon ... please behave)

He clears his throat and then stretches his hand for me before finally giving me what I’m looking for.

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun, and I’m single”

Hallelujah! I’m so going to make him mine!

I shake his hand before gently lifting it to my lips and kissing it. Even his skin is baby like! I can’t wait to devour it with my touches.

I BELIEVE I’M IN LOVE!