With You

Night View - Zikyung Drabble

 

The night is so beautiful,

I whisper to myself as fog appear infront of me every time I let out a breathe. Wrap around thick clothes, I stood by the window as I watch the stars and moon shine brightly.

Suddenly I feel arms wrap around by waist and a chin on my shoulder. His warm breath whisper ghostly at my ear lobe. The dorm was quiet; everybody had already gone to bed except a certain leader.

“What are you doing out here in the cold”

He said in a hush tone. I smile as I know far too well who the voice belonged to. I hum in respond as I lean my head against his.

“Don’t know. Maybe I was waiting for you to finish.”

I said, staring at the stars with him. I can feel his throat vibrated on my shoulder as he chuckle at me.

“Well now that I’m finished, how about we go to bed?”

He ask me. He moved his hands to wrap around mine making me lean against his chest. I just smile still looking at the sky.

“How about we stay here a little bit longer. It’s been a while since we had time together.”

I said as I turn my head to face him. He smile and kiss me on the lips, savoring the moment.

“Yeah. Kyungie?”

He called my name. I hum at him as I fell asleep on him.

“I love you…”