MBLAQ

seohyun and the boys

On SUKIRA, the boys from 91 lines came as guest. When asked who is the same-age celebrity that they like the most, most of them answer SNSD Seohyun. There are other 91 lines such as Nicole, Hara, Nana, CL, Hyorin. But Seohyun attracts them the most. Even though Mir's ideal type is Taeyeon but at least he also admitted that he likes Seohyun.

On Starry Night Radio, Sooyoung was the host and asked MBLAQ is there among SNSD members that they wanted to be closed to. Thunder then answered Seohyun. He explained that he had watched SNSD Intimate Note and admitted that Seohyun seemed to have huge force (positively)

On another radio show, Seohyun made a surprise call to the show and Thunder was the guest.

Seohyun: Anyong haseyo, I'm SNSD Seohyun

DJ: SNSD Seohyun-shi ?

Thunder: Anyong haseyo~ Hehe

DJ: Why do you guys looked shy? Btw, Seohyun-shi, what is your ideal type? A guys that you definitely want to go out with.

Seohyun: I don't have an exact ideal type but I like guys that are hardworking and comfortable as friends

Thunder: It's me, it's definitely me. 

DJ: Cheondung, are you always like this? Saying that 'its you'?

Thunder: I'm just imagining, haha.

DJ: It suddenly feels like a meeting (blind date) right now. Seohyun, what do you think of Cheondung?

Seohyun: He is amazing/handsome.

The DJ and guest became chaotic. They talked faster until I couldn't understand. After that, they laugh.