Vixx

seohyun and the boys

 

The boys of VIXX confessed their ideal types after being asked by press conference host Moon Chun Sik. N selected Girls’ Generation‘s SeohyunHe even admitted that Seohyun is his dreams. N's ideal type is an innocent, graceful and wise girl. He specially like girl who plays musical instruments well. Just wonder how it all fit Seohyun perfectly ^^.

On Romantic and Idol ep 8, when was asked who does he look forward to. He shyly said SNSD Seohyun and lower his head. He even mentioned SNSD as his favourite girl group 3 times

On Music Show Champion, the mc (Kim Shin Young and Eunhyuk) revealed that N stated Seohyun as his ideal type.

On MNet Wide News, N draw a picture of Seohyun as her ideal type. He also wrote on the picture 'Did you receive my chocolate?'. The other members for liking Seohyun and he admitted to it.

On Music Core, VIXX's Ravix revealed that N taught Seohyun the mummy dance in their choreography. N was so happy that he ran around the building.

On MCountdown, after TTS won their triple crown, N who stood behind her ideal type, passed the mic to Seohyun and smiled shyly.

On VIXX MTV Diary, VIXX visit TTS's waiting room. N personally gave their album to Seohyun. Seohyun cheered them for their debut stage and we can see that N was really excited to see Seohyun's warm smile.

On VIXX Exclusive Interview, N once again mentioned that she liked Seohyun. When the other members were asked about their ideal types, N quickly interfere them by mentioning Seohyun name everytime they opened their mouth. He then received a death glare from Hongbin. He stated that their comeback had overlapped (with SNSD's I Got A Boy) and he will stopped by to greet her.

VIXX recently covered SNSD's I Got A Boy, N personally takes Seohyun's part. N > 'I'm Seohyun, I really suited the character right?'

During Shindong SSTP, Shindong asked N to choose his ideal type based on the appearance. N picked Seohyun for the thousandth times. Shindong is not satisfied because he expectdc N to choose Two X Eunyoung (that girl really like N) but N stubbornly picked Seohyun. Shindong objected saying that 'You can't pick our Seohyunnie' (SM oppa really adores maknae Seohyun). N said again if he can't choose Seohyun he will just choose his fans and Shindong once again objected

 

On All The Kpop, Boom asked 'If you have a ticket to make other person love you, whom do you want to give?' N bravely admitted 'I liked Seohyun sunbaenim'. The other members agreed that N always mentioned about Seohyun. Boom added that N only looks at Seohyun and asked him to give a video letter to Seohyun.

N: Do you want to read book together, Seohyun?' It's so cheesy but cute at the same time. N knows Seohyun is a book maniac)

Vixx Ravi post a picture of him holding TTS album and Seohyun's picture. Are you going to be N's rival, Ravi?