Bad day turned great!

Afternoon of happiness

A girl with long brown hair walked to the end of the street away from her High School. She let out a soft sigh plugging her MP3 into her ears. ‘This day can’t get worse. First an exam then a surprise quiz are the teachers really trying to kill us?’ she thought to herself as a song entered her head drowning out any other thought she might have had. As the energetic song distracted her from the rest of the world something strange happened. She ran into something. Or rather someone!

“I’m sorry!” the girl quickly said taking out one of the headphones still startled.

“Same I wasn’t watching were I was heading,” said a soft male voice. The girl looked up and saw a boy in a bright red hoodie with tasseled brown hair.  She watched as the boy picked up a large pair of sunglasses off the ground. The boy looked back up at her his eyes gleaming.

“Wait. You can’t be. You’re not. You are!” she exclaimed while jumping up and down. “You’re Sandeul from B1A4!”

“Shhhhhh!” he clasped a hand over . “Please don’t. I came out for a relaxing time. I don’t want everyone to fallow me.” He slowly moved his hand off . “Sorry I just don’t want people to know it’s me.”

“Sorry…” she whispered. Her head dipped down in sadness.

“Not your fault I should have been watching my step. What is your name? Since you know me and you haven’t tried to kill me you must be a fan.”

A blush rose to her cheeks and she looked away slightly, “I’m Ali Woo.”

Sandeul smiled softly, “It’s nice to meet you. Not all of the fans are this calm when they see us.” He slipped on the sunglasses in his hand.

“I’m still in shock…” she couldn’t get over the fact that an idol was standing right in front of her.

“Well I have a question for you. Do you know your way around here? I drove here trying to get away from the crowds but I don’t know my way around.”

Ali’s face grew even redder then before, “Uh yeah. I live around here.”

“Great! You can show me around then!”

“Wh.Wha..What?” she shuddered.

“Show me around. We all have a day off today and went off in different directions so not to draw attention to ourselves I want to spend the rest of my day looking around this town.”

“What if I say no?” she asked the idol trying to joke around with him.

“Then I have to hope that I won’t get hurt by the next fan that recognizes me when I ask for directions.”

She sighed, “I was joking. Besides your group members wouldn’t like it if you came back hurt would they?”

“No they wouldn’t and thank you. Did you want anything for your trouble?”

“It isn’t trouble besides getting to spend a day with a star is a dream come true!” she smiled.

“Well we love spending the day with our fans.”

“Really? You don’t just put up with us?”

“I always knew I wanted to sing so I knew fan’s would come with the territory. To be able to spend a day with one on a personal level sounds fun.”

Ali grabbed her MP3 that was still running and turned it off. As she tried to put it away Sandeul grabbed it out of her hands.  “What are you listening to?” he looked though some of the songs. “Wow you have all of our songs on here.”

“Yeah I am a fan of yours of course.”

“That is true.”

“Ok you wanted to see the town now come on we should go so you can see,” she walked down the street to the middle of the town.

“Hey! Wait up!” he ran after her. What Sandeul couldn’t see was that Ali was still blushing from the fact she was with one of her idols. They walked in silence for a little while. Sandeul looked around him taking in the surrounding of the small town, the houses that were all the same size but had a different look to them. The sounds of the neighborhood until reaching the center of the town. “So this is it right?”

“Yeah it’s not that big of a town but it’s nice.”

“So what can you do here for fun?” the star asks turning to Ali.

“Well there is a movie theater here, along with a bowling alley and a swimming pool.”

The pop star’s eyes lit up underneath the sunglasses. Ali could see his eyebrows rise over the sunglass.  “What? What would you like to do?”

“Well I would love to swim but people would recognize me right away. Bowling would be fun too.”

“There is also a park not far from here.”

“What’s that like?” asked the star looking at the dark haired girl.

“It’s just a small park. It has a swing set and a slide it’s nothing big.”

“Why not go there then.”

“If you want to we can,” the girl smiled at Sandeul as he nodded. “Alright follow me then.” Whe led him out to the edge of the town and to the park.

The park itself wasn’t much. It was made up of a small swing set with a slide connected to it and a bench on a large amount of grass.  “Wow you weren’t lying when you said it was small.”

“Nope!” Ali let out a small laugh.

“What’s so funny?” the star asked lowering his large sunglasses to look at her better.

“Oh nothing I just found it amusing that you thought I would lie about the size of a park.”

“Well I didn’t know they could be this small.” Ali laughed again at the star and sat down on a swing.  “It’s sad that I’m going to have to leave soon.”

“Well you have a schedule to keep to right?”

“Yes and this day off has been great besides I got to meet a nice fan who didn’t kill me.”

Ali let out another laugh, “You’re not going to drop the ‘fan killing you’ thing are you?”

“Are you kidding? You’ve heard of what anti fans can do! I wouldn’t be surprised if they did kill one of us.”

“Okay so maybe you are right but it’s still hard to believe.”

“You try being on the other side.”

“Alright so maybe it would be scary for you. But you guys are amazing.”

The B1A4 star felt his phone vibrate and looked down at it after he pressed a few buttons he sighed. “Looks like this is cut short. My manager is looking for me.”  Sandeul frowned a little.

“Hey it was fun even for the short time it lasted right?”

“Yeah it was.” The boy got up off the swing and turned to her. “Thanks for showing me around. I hope I didn’t interfere with anything you had planned.”

“Don’t worry I’m happy to have met you! Trust me it was fun even though it was so short.”

The singer smiled at her as a car pulled up to the two of them. “Well that’s my ride. Thanks again Ali it was fun.” With the last sentence he got into a car and couldn’t be seen.

Ali sat on the swing and watched as the car pulled away and out of sight. “Wow I never would have expected after a long day of school I would have met him. That was amazing!” She couldn’t help but smile as she walked back home. Even if she told people what happened no one in the world would believe her.