New home

Acceptance or not.

You arrived at Incheon airport. Walking out with your parents, you realised how much had changed over the years.

*It has really been a while since i last came here.*

After you got your luggages, you searched for Yong Hwa oppa. You didn't see him at all.

"Mum isn't oppa suppose to be here by now?" You asked her while trying to find your brother.

"Yah, babo i'm right here!" You turned to see a tall guy behind your mum.

You stared at Yong Hwa and scanned him up and down. His hair is longer then before, he slimmed down and he grew taller.

"Oppa i didn't see you there!" You ran up to give him a hug.

 

On the way to your new house, you looked out the window of Yong Hwa's car.

You stared at the beautiful scenery and took a picture of it with your camera. 

Reaching your new house, you went to your room and began unpacking.

Hearing a knock on your door, you motioned Yong Hwa to come in.

 

"Yes oppa?" You continued unpacking your clothes and belongings.

"Do you still contact that guy from the States?" You laughed and shook your head.

"No oppa, after you told me not to, i don't anymore." 

Yong Hwa walked over and ruffled your hair. "Ah~ Thats my good little sister. Come down, we're getting ready for dinner."

~

Who's the guy from the States? 

Aww, i realised i don't have much readers. CNBLUE no one likes? ):