Got her number!

We are so close.. Yet so farr..

 

Chapter 3
I always saw her sitting in the café looking outside, but she never saw me.. So I had to do something! I really wanted to talk to her that day in the café, but some stupid guy interrupted when we finally had eye contact. But then I saw her at our college.. that really was a good damn coincidence! I had to grab this chance! And I went to her.. And I got her number!!! She loves Korea, so it means I have a chance with her, but she is Turkish.. That means she is muslim? And muslims can they have boyfriends?  I am not a muslim? But who says she even likes you? But why did she gave me her number then? Aaaishh don’t thing about it Junsu.. stay calm and just be patient.
 
Junsu; ok I got her number and I have to text her, but what? What am I supposed to write?
Friend: Dude, what is wrong with you? Are u ok? Did you drink something weird? This isn’t you!!
Junsu: yeah youre right! Need to think straight and just text her, its better than not texting right?
Friend: Duuude just do it damn it!
Junsu: What if she ignores it? What if..
Friend: Give me that damn phone!
Junsu: Backk off!
Friend: Then don’t be such a girl, youre making me sick!
Junsu: Chigulle? You really really want to die?!
Friend: Ok, Ok sorry please forgive me
 
And Junsu let his friend go, pff its just a girl.. Text her what are you waiting for? But it was the first time he felt attracted to someone since his ex-girlfriend broke up with him 3 years ago. He never wanted to think about the past anymore! What matters is the future!
 
And he send her a text message;  Hey there, its Junsu.. This is my number don’t forget to save it!
 
Ok send! Waitt NOO! Why did he wrote it like that?! Aiissh.. ok cant change it now anyways -,-
He laid on his bed an closed his eyes.. After a few minutes he got a text message. He almost fell of his bed while trying to grab his phone! Damn why I am like this?!! He sat up and read the message;
 
Sena
Ahah heey, I thought you forgot about me since you send the message so late! Well I am glad you diddnt forget about me^^ Yeah its saved!
 
While reading he noticed he was smiling.. And he started to text her back
 
Junsu
I wouldt dare to forget about you X) And I actually already kind of knew you, I saw you at a café, thats why I wanted to ask you the way to class.. 
 
Sena
Aww ^^ Ahaha I wanted to ask it, but wasn’t sure if you would remember me XD Well anyways I am glad I finally met someone who can teach me everything about Korea!
 
Junsu
Ahah don’t be shy, you can ask me everything you want!
 
Asya
Thanks! I really appreciate it^^
 
Junsu
You’re welcome