Triangle.

Am I in love with you?


"Yah!! Kim MyungSoo! Wait for meeee! Jagamman!", Suzy shouted far away from L as he walking to the school coldly because of Suzy is late for school and he's been waiting for about half an hour for Suzy, outside of her house with the cold weather. It is normal for the students to have their Monday blues but for L, late or any words that related with LATE are not exist in his life dictionary. L is a boy that grew up in very strict family and he is disciplined in everything he ever did whilst Suzy is just a girl next door, and her father who raised her since her mom died when she's 13 years old. She's been one and only L's friend since kindergarten and they are close-friend since then.


"Yah!!", Suzy poke L's shoulder softly while smiling. "Are you mad at me, Lully?", Suzy asked L. Lully is the nickname that she gave L since primary school. It is childish, but that name is something to L, made him smiles alone and think of it all day. "Ani, aniyo, I'm not mad, but please please, don't be late, ever again. I've been waiting for you for half and hour and freezing outside of your house, consider about me please, will you?", L's begging while looking Suzy with his pity eyes. Both of them had shared most of their secret, laughter and cries. Since her mother died, besides her father, she only has yoseob and L in her life as her bestfriends, they gave her strength to move on and live her life smoothly. "Alright alright Mr. L, I am sorry for what happened today morning, mian mian", she's begging him with her puppy eyes. L smiling while looking at Suzy and her pity act, he lets out some giggles and caress Suzy's hair while saying," It's alright PuppySushi, you're forgiven, with one condition, buy me lunch today, at the school cafe, okay? I'm late for my class now, let's meet afterwards. Annyeong Suzy!!!!". L left Suzy walking to her class with a heart shaped on his hand while running to his class. Suzy was smiling to what L's did and she just can shaking her head while saying,"Aigoo, that pabo, he always succeed in making me smiles", as she walking into the classroom, suddenly there's a tap on her shoulder. She's in shocked and turn around and saw that Yoseob is there, waving at her while saying,"AnnyeongHaseyo, Suzy-sshi! How are you today?". His cuteness, no one can compare with him, Yoseob, a cute guy that grab every girls attention because of his aegyo, and he's different from L, he's more open and fun while L is cold and egoistic. L doesnt like to show his true self to other people except Suzy while Yoseob is easy going guy and rumours saying that he likes Suzy since they're in 8 grade in school, but he is not as close as L and Suzy. Yoseob and Suzy are classmates but because of Suzy's tomboyish style, it's hard for Yoseob to talk with her and flirt with her like he did to other girls, but Suzy's unique attitude grab his heart and attention.


Suzy sit at her seat in the class and suddenly Yoseob appear and trying to sit with her by asking,"Suzy-sshi, may I ask, this seat, is there any owner of it? And don't be so cold to me, we used to be close and hang out almost everyday at the park near your house", Yoseob saying it with full of regrets. Suzy tilt her face while smiling and reply,"Hey there, Yoseob, I'm sorry for the earlier incident, I'm just running out of time, since I arrived school pretty late today. Ani, I got no partner in this class, you can be my partner", with her innocent smiles on the face makes Yoseob's heart flusttered immediately. For Yoseob, no one can replace Suzy in his heart. Suzy might forget everything about them before this, but their memories still alive in Yoseob's mind, their beautiful memories that conceive his heart. Suzy's one sentence of word might be simple to her, but for Yoseob, he'll remember that until he die. "We can only be friends, not more than that", Suzy told Yoseob three years ago when they're in Grade 8. Nobody gonna get her if he couldn't get her. Yoseob keep his dirty intention to Suzy and tries to break Suzy and L friendship because for him, nobody can get closer to Suzy except him. He clunching his fist with the fierce look while saying,"L never gonna get Suzy, now and forever. She's mine", in his heart.

 

As the class goes on like usual, a beep sound coming from Suzy's phone. She checked it and saw there's a text from L saying,"Don't forget your punishment, today, LUNCH!". Suzy read t while smiling and without she realize, Yoseob was looking and read the text that she receive. He feels angry and walks out from the classroom, that makes Suzy shock but she ignores him. "Maybe he need to be alone", says Suzy. The bell rings which is the sign of the school end for today. Suzy touch the button on her phone screen and call L."Lully, eodiga? I'll wait you in front of the school. The school cafe close early today, so let's go and grab lunch near Myeongdong, arasseo?", she hang up as soon she tells the important details to L. L pick up the phone and listen to Suzy, without any chance to talk, Suzy hang up. He chuckles while saying,"Sushi sushi, you're always like that. Talkative, and I don't have the chance to talk with you. Well, see you soon", he smiles and walk to the school's front gate.

 

 

 

 

p/s: I will update soon, since I'm busy with some events <3 Keep supporting MYUNGZY <3 and me. Lol. Okno (':