The Show

Morning Show

    The smells of a newly cooked pancakes were roming throughout the kitchen."U-Kwonnie hyung,this is so good!!" said the makne of Block B with mouth full of pancakes."Awww....thanks maknae,no need to flatter me,it's just an instant pancake." "No!No! This is awesome  hyung!!! You should cook more often" a sudden realization hit the maknae  as his kitten hyung rarely cooked or even step into the kitchen.He wondered what happen last night."Urmmm....hyung why did you cooked so suddenly???" "Nothing~~~" "Hyung,tell me please~~~~"P.O said while pouting and putting on a puppy face."Yah,maknae! Don't do that,it doesn't suit you,ya know" "Yeah right,it only suit you B-Bomb right???" mumbled the maknae.

 

    "Yah! I heard that Pyo Jihoon!" "It's true isn't it hyung??" teased the maknae.A sudden heat rushed to his kitty face.Suddenly a pair of strong arms were circled aroung his waist perfectly."Good morning ,kitty"  a deep voice or should I say a y voice was heard.It belong to the one and only person in U-Kwon heart that can make him go crazy."Morning,Minhyuk" he said while swithcing off the stove an turned to face his lover.

 

    As  soon as he saw Minhyuk,his face was flushed red as he confront Minhyuk who only wore his boxer.A few lovebites was still visible  from their activity last night.Seeing the lovebites make him more flushed as he remembered what happen last night.

 

    "Last night was awesome! You're my name,groaning and begging for me to go faster.I can still hear your moans,U-Kwonnie" Minhyuk said while imitating U-Kwon last night."Yah!!!" the kitty said while slapping Minhyuk's arm as he felt the stare from the maknae."Yah maknae! Close your mouth or  you gonna catch a fly" said U-Kwon said and chuckled at his on statement."So,that's the reason why i heard weird noises and found U-Kwonnnie hyung  cooking in the morning" said the maknae with an amused tone in it.

 

     Minhyuk chuckled  from hearing the maknae's  statement."That's n-"before he could finish,a pair of soft lips had landed on his.U-Kwon eyes were  wide open,he was so suprised at the  sudden kiss.Minhyuk's eyes were already closed while the maknae's eyes were wide open as his.Suddenly,Minhyuk's lip started to moves,slowly U-Kwon eyes started to close and he responded back to the kiss.

 

    It had  been a  few second now,and the kiss were slowly getting heated up.Tongue were fighting with each other and the were battling for dominance.U-Kwon's legs were wrapped tightly around Minhyuk's waist while his arms was wrapped firmly around Minhyuk's neck for support.Minhyuk's hand were roaming under U-Kwon shirt harrasing the younger ones well built body.They were ready to go to the next stage.Until..

....

....

....

...

...

...

....

....

..

    "Yah!!! You two cut it off,there's a minor in here!!!"  Zico's voice were loudly heard and it eventually had interupted the U-Bomb's making out sessions."Get a room you two..." "Zico hyung!!!!!! I'm wathing THE SHOW here,aishhh!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted the maknae as he was pissed his Zico hyung had interupted THE SHOW.

_____________________________________________________________________________

U-Bomb!!!!!!!!! i freaking loved them..........do comment and subscribe!!!!!