THE PROMISE

I'm JUN HYOSUNG

After Kikwang catch the mice, Hyosung prepared hot cocoa for Kikwang to show that she is really thankful for Kikwang help.

 

Hyosung: Kikwang, here some hot cocoa for you

kikwang: Thanks (smiling)

Hyosung: hurmm, Kikwang can I ask you something?

Kikwang:  yes, as long as you are not asking me to be your boyfriend.(joking)

Hyosung: what ? boyfriend? like NEVER..!

Kikwang: (laughing). so what do you want to ask me?

Hyosung: oh. it's about the article that said you and Min have scandal. it's it true?

Kikwang:  what are you STALKER?? 

tumblr_m3lamkO4HN1qcmigio1_500.gif

Hyosung: NO. I just heard it, so since you are here why not I ask you directly?

Kikwang: oh, about that article. hurmm.. what do you think, is it true or not?

Hyosung: I don't know. that's why I ask you. so what's your answer?

Kikwang:  are you trying to be reporter?

Hyosung: No. I just want to know.

Kikwang: are you jealous??

Hyosung: YAH..! (shouting) how many times I have to tell you that I just want to know.  it's okay if you don't want to tell me..!

Kikwang did not say any words after Hyosung shouting. he just drink his hot cocoa and since there is heay rain outside Kikwang did not even move a bit. then the room become so silent they can only hear raining sound. Suddenly Kikwang start talking.

b2st-beast-gikwang-kikwang-kwangie-Favim

 

Kikwang: wow, this is really boring. what about we play some games while waiting for the rain stop?

Hyosung: silence ( pretend not to hear what Kikwang said)

Kikwang: did you hear me??

Hyosung: (still in silent and she is start to move from her chair.)

tumblr_lzk6sjbqbc1r9a8ozo1_500_large.gif

Since Hyosung still mad at Kikwang because not answering her question she won't talk to Kikwang. when Hyosung about to leave, Kikwang suddenly grap Hyosung hand and cause Hyosung really shock.

couple20holding20hands.jpg

Hyosung: hey..! what are you doing? let go my hand.

Kikwang: where are you going?

Hyosung: none of your business.

Kikwang: NO. it's is my busines since you are my Maid, remember??

Hyosung: who said that I'm your maid?

Kikwang: you are, remember?

Hyosung: you know I was kidding right.?

Kikwang: nope. you have made a promise, so you have to keep it. (smile)

Hyosung: No.let go of my hand (shouting)

Hyosung  trying to push Kikwang hand and Kikwang suddenly let go of Hyosung hand. without knowing Hyosung who trying to push Kikwang suddenly  scratched  Kikwang face and it's cause Kikwang face bleeding .

 

Kikwang: ARHHH ( screaming)

Hyosung: Kikwang... are you alright?? I'm really sorry. it's an accident (with worry face)

Kikwang: arhh.. it's really pain

Hyosung: why are you letting my hand go

Kikwang: why?? you want me to hold your hand?

Hyosung: No, it's not what I mean. never mind..

Hyosung quickly take first aid and treat Kikwang scratch. since the scratch are near to eyes Hyosung treat Kikwang slowly. 

Kikwang: arh. it's still pain.

Hyosung: sorry Kikwang. ( starting blowing kikwang scratch)

 

*KIKWANG POV*

why are she treat me so nicely and now she is starting blowing my face. why my heart feel something? is it something wrong with me? arh.. my heartbeat keep beating faster and faster when she is blowing my scratch. I have to do something.

tumblr_lmwtlopEvl1qgu5x0.gif

 

Kikwang: Hyosung, can you give me a glass of water?

Hyosung: yes. wait a while I'll get it for you.  here you water Kikwang.

Kikwang: Hyosung~shi, 

Hyosung: yes, is it anythings you want Kikwang?

Kikwang: hahaha(laughing). hyosung, you know what, now you are really look like my maid.

Hyosung: yah..! (shouting then realise that she have scratch kikwang face) ermm.. it's okay to be your maid this time since i've scratch your face.

Kikwang: hahaha( laughing). you gonna be my maid forever..!

Hyosung: yah..!(shouting)

Kikwang: arhhh..! (pretend that his face in pain)

Hyosung: Kikwang are you okay?

Kikwang: it's hurt.

Hyosung: (blowing kikwang scratch).  are you okay now? anyting you want?

Kikwang: I feel better a little bit. hurmm. Hyosung can you sing to me so I can fall a sleep?

Hyosung: what?? sing?? what are you a baby?

Kikwang: okay. what about a bed time story?

Hyosung: seriously Kikwang, are you a baby? hurmm. what about I turn on some music so you can sleep?

Kikwang: okay. good night maid (smile)

Hyosung: Good night (smile)

Hyosung turn on some music and Kikwang start to feel sleepy and fall asleep then Hyosung sit next to Kikwang to take care of the scratch suddenly fall asleep too.

 

 

B2ST_GiKwang_acute_s_Sleeping_Pose_09112

tumblr_lmkroj170W1qja8zx.jpg

 

 

I KNOW THERE IS MANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES..

SORRY ABOUT THAT..