MAGICAL BREAD

I'm JUN HYOSUNG

AT THE SET OH MY SCHOOL

After saying goodbye to Kikwang.

Lee Joon: Hyosung-ahh, this bread is really delicious. Where did you buy this bread?

Hyosung: yeah i know.. but i can't tell you where did i buy this bread.. it's SECRET..( SMILE)

Lee Joon: hey..! you can't do that..! we are friends right.?? just tell me.

Hyosung: i can tell you where did i bought this bread, BUT..

Lee Joon: BUT WHAT???(SHOUTING)

Hyosung: you want to know or not?? be patient okay..!

Lee joon: oh okay..( SMILE)

Hyosung: okay, there are some condition that you should follow.. can you do that?( SMILE)

Lee joon: erm.. What kinda condition?

Hyosung: ermmm... you have to be my bodyguard for a week. can you do that??

Lee Joon: WHAT..!( SHOUTING) be a BODYGUARD..! just to know where did you buy this bread.. NO WAY..!

Hyosung: if you don't want it's okay with me..( SMILE)

Lee Joon: wait..! did you put spell in this bread??

Hyosung: Of course NOT..!

Lee Joon: in that case, ermm.. i think i'm under this bread spell, so i'll accept your condition.( SMILE)

Hyosung: okay that's good..! did you have any schedule tonight?

Lee Joon:  tonight?? tonight i don't have any schedule.. why??

Hyosung: okay.. i'll show you where is that bakery tonight,.. see you in front this set park at 8pm, okay?

Lee joon: Oh okay ..see you tonight..(Smile)

Hyosung: okay( SMILE)

*Hyosung POV*

i should think of something that i can do to take a revenge on Lee joon. oh yeah, what about making him my bodyguard for a week. that will be FUN.

KIKWANG IN THE CAR

Manager: Kikwang.. whose bread is this??

Kikwang: Oh.. give me that..! that's mine..( Smile)

Manager: when did you buy that?

Kikwang: no.. this bread, HYOSUNG give it to me.( smile)

Manager: oh.. that's why you always smile to that bread.(mocking)

Kikwang: No i'm NOT..!

Manager: arhh.. whatever you said..!

kikwang22.jpg

*Kikwang POV*

wow.. Hyosung give me a bread and this bread is so delicious. after eating this bread i can't stop thingking about HYOSUNG.. what the hell happen to me. did Hyosung put a spell on this bread?? anyways i just love this bread.

8PM AT THE PARK

Lee Joon: where the hell is hyosung?? it's already 8.10 PM..

Lee joon alone at the park. nobody there, that park it's looked like a haunted Park. suddenly lee joon saw a shadow.. the shadow came near

 and nearer to lee joon. lee joon felt so scary but suddenly..

tumblr_m30yeuHNlO1r9zofko1_500.gif

Hyosung: Arhhhhhhhhhh ( try to scared lee joon)

Lee joon: arhhhhhhhhhhh( SCREAMING)

Hyosung:  hahahahahhaaha..(laughing)

Lee joon: yahhh..! why did you do that?? arhh.. i think i'm gonna die..

Hyosung.. hahaha.. how can you be my bodyguard if you scared with thing like that..!

Lee joon: hey..! i'm not scared, i'm just pretending to be scared..

Hyosung: ya Right..!

Lee Joon: anyway, where is the bakery??

Hyosung: oh.. follow me..!

Hyosung and Lee joon walk to the bakery.. then they arrive to that bakery. that bakery is really beautiful.

Hyosung: here we are.. this is the bakery.. beautiful right..!

Lee joon: WOW it's so beautiful..!

Hyosung: okay let's go inside..

Hyosung show Lee joon around, and then they buy some MAGICAL BREAD..

Lee Joon: Hyosung-ahh, did you have dinner already?

Hyosung: nope.. i did not have dinner yet.. why??

Lee Joon:okay, i'm gonna buy MAGICAL BREAD for you too and let's eat together.

Hyosung: oh okay, and i know where the place we can eat that bread,(Smile)

Lee joon: okay( smile)

After they bought the bread Hyosung take Lee joon to the place that she usually go and it's near the bakery. the place called 'SECRET GARDEN'

Home+Of+Khalifah+-+Garden+Night+Light+1.

Hyosung: here we are..!

Lee Joon: did you usually hang out here?

Hyosung: yes.. this is the place that i went if i want to relax( smile)

Lee Joon: how did you know this place?

Hyosung: Oh.. my father usually takes me to this place and he the one that show me MAGICAL bakery.( smile)

Lee joon: oh.

Hyosung: yahh..! let's eat..!

Lee joon: Oh okay.. here you are..( give the bread to Hyosung)

Hyosung: Yahh..! remember you are my bodygaurd for this week..( smile)

Lee joon:yes.. i know..!

After they are eating the bread. they went back home.

Hyosung: yahh..! let's go home..! tomorrow morning i have schedule..!

Lee joon: yes MADAM.!( mocking)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtnn443KQQNOUiXpEZRcm

Hyosung try to knock lee joon head but suddenly she bumping into rocks and falling, suddenly  lee joon catch Hyosung but both of them are falls. Hyosung falls above Lee Joon. After a few second they stand up.

Hyosung: yahh..! this is all your false..!

Lee joon: my false?? luckly i catch you that time, if not i don't know what will happen.

Hyosung: Yahh..! that's your job remember??( shy but try to cover)

Lee Joon: ya RIGHT..!

Hyosung:anyways..! let's go home( shyly and go)

Lee Joon: Hyosung-ahh..! 

Hyosung: WHAT?/

Lee Joon: goodnite MADAM(Smile)

Hyosung: Whatever.!

*Hyosung POV*

arh.. that babo lee joon..! why it's always a bad luck when i'm with him.. why my heard beat fast when i'm with him? and also my blood pressure..! oh it's okay now he is my bodygaurd for a week, this way i can take a revenge on him..

*Lee Joon POV*

what a beautiful nite.. today was really magical day.. i'm so happy.. Hyosung.. she just a really cute thing. everytime i'm with her i feel like i'm in different world. she just something. everytime she is near me my heart beats like crazy..! am i like her? that can't happen because there are so many girls that pretty then her. but stil today is a beautiful day.

 

sorry if there is grammar and spelling mistakes.. i will improve next time,.