Final

Crush

It is Friday night. Yeah… most of my friends are going out. Whether going to club or hang out. Me? I don’t feel like going anywhere. Just want to stay at home and relax. The whole weeks are miserable for me. So, I need enough rest and fixed my mood. I sat at the couch and reach the remote. Turn on the TV. Nothing! Nothing! And nothing!

 

‘Hey… are you free tonight? Come join us here. He’s here, babe.’

 

One of your friend SMS you. Like I care. Seriously, I don’t feel like going anywhere. I don’t care even my crush are there. I just need to be alone. Maybe I’m on the way to get my ‘time of the month’. It is not easy to be a girl. Mood always swing no matter what. Sometimes, I almost give up with myself. I seriously do not know how other people can stand with me.

 

you! Better you join us before we going to your house and have a party there’

 

Oh ! Why do they need to force me out? I go to my room and turn on my laptop. I try to Google everything that comes out from my mind but yeahhh… nothing feels better. Suddenly, my phone starts ringing.

 

“What?!” I know whose calling.

“Hey babe! Its Friday night, right. Come join us. I fetch you. Ok?”

“Thanks but no thanks. I want to stay at home tonight. Thanks for inviting me.” I’m lazily answered.

“Ok! Get ready… my car will be in front of your house in 15 minutes.” And the conversations end. OMG! I still do not know how I know this crazy people. I still lay lazily on my bed and I don’t even think about my friend will fetch me in 15 minutes. ‘Ting Tong!’ My door bell ringing. Oh no! Are they serious about fetching me? Again! I’m so lazy to open the door. So, I decide to let them outside. AHAHA. Evil me, right? Well! I am seriously not in mood but the door keeps on ringing. WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!

 

“I SAID… I’M NOT GOING ANYWHERE.” I open the door angrily.

“Hi…” Oh ! Why… oh man!!! This girl… I’m gonna punish you! I try to smile but awkward.

“Hi! Sorry about that…”

“Its ok… so, are you ready to go?” He looks at my outfit. YES!!! I’m only wearing my short and singlet. My hair is really messy. Good! Now, he already looks at my miserable side. Thanks girlfriends.

“Can you wait another 5 minutes?” I asked his permission.

“Yes. Go ahead and get ready. Can I come in?” So, this is happen. Finally I let my crush come into my house and he is the first man that comes inside my house. Before this they have to wait outside. Crazy me. Why do I let him come in? Oh man! My mom going to kills me if she knows. So, I get ready in 5 minutes. I’m wearing my long black jeans with sleeveless pink shirt and some bling bling jacket outside. I don’t have time to wear some heavy make up or do my hair. I only wear simple lips gloss and some blusher. My hair, I let it free. So yeahhh… I’m ready to go!!! -In sarcastic tone.-

 

Now, I’m in this club with some of my ‘stupid’ girlfriends. Thanks to them, let me go with my crush and I don’t even talk with him in the car. Not even single word. The music starts controlling my mind. My fingers start to follow the rhythm of the music and tapping at the table.

“Why don’t you go to the dance floor?” He whispers at me. The music was so loud and he was too close to me until I can feel his breathe. I only smiled and cannot responds anything. I was too nervous.

“Hey!!! Come join us at the dance floor. You are the dancing queen right? How come you only sits here and watch us from far? Don’t you feel like your body itching to dance?” She tried to heat me up. I looked at him and suddenly he smirked at me. Like serious?! I cannot believe this! He smirked? OMG!

“I don’t think she will dance.” I looks at his face and he smirk. Yes! He smirks again. Oh ! This man tries to heat my mood up. I tried to be patient until he get up and go to dance floor. I saw he dance while tease and smirk at me. I look away and feel like something hot rush into my body. I get up and planned to go out and go back but someone was holding my wrist.

“Where do you planned to go?” He asking me and pull me with him into the dance floor. He starts to dance in front of me. I stand there like stone and smirk. Everyone looked at me and waits for me to responds but I did nothing. Suddenly, he hugged and holds my waist. I feel like electric shock. What happen?! This cannot be real. No! I looked at him and he smile while pull me into the parking lot. I follow him with a blank mind. I’m shivering. I can’t believe to what I just heard just now. I keep on thinking and… yes, now… we are in front of my house. I quickly out from his car.

 

you! Wait.” He holds my wrist. I looked at him.

“What I said just now… is real. It is my planning to go out tonight and fetch you. Your friends, only the reasons that I can fetch you. Please believe me.” I looked at his eyes and… I cannot think anything. My mind was so blank. Suddenly his lip crashes onto mine. His lips start to move slowly onto mine and he bite my lower lips. I don’t even know why… I respond to his kiss. It is quite long until I feel like I’m not breathing. I pushed him away and he keeps on hugged me.

you.... I’m…”

“I can’t breath, you idiot!” I’m taking my breath slowly. He looked at me.

“So, would you be mine? Forever?” I smiled and he really looks idiot. Why do I love this man? AHAHA. I walked away.

you!!!” He run to me and hold my wrist. He is waiting for my answer.

“What do you think I’m doing just now with you?” I questioning him and he look confused.

“Hah?!” He still cannot get what I mean. I smirk and try to leave him alone but…

“I love you!” He hugged me tight and I smiled.

“I love you too idiot!” I smiled and finally, he understands why I respond to his actions. Well. My crush falling in love with me. Lucky me! Yes! Thanks girlfriends!


-The End-