Replay

Forever In The Rain

“I’m in love with you forever…I’m in love with you forever…why…why…why…why…why…”  Yuuki picked at her lips, singing softly in the backstage corner, all dressed in blue.  Her eyes sparkled with sadness, her appearance overall creeped out the singers that had the stage.  She was there all the time, silently singing to herself, staring at her lap, never smiling, never saying hello, and never responding.

“What’s up with her?  I’m tired with her attitude dude.”  Donghae wrapped an arm around his best friend Eunhyuk.  Nobody liked to see such a depressing girl.  Little did he know when he was on stage a soft smile always appeared on her face.  A soft beautiful smile that made her look human; made her look alive.

“Why is she even here?”  Eunhyuk responded.

The words that little Yuuki always heard, her adoptive family that always threw her around.  Why was she always there?  Why was she still alive?

“I’m sure she has a reason.”  Donghae smiled, not really upset.  If people had a reason to be where they were, would they be any different from him?  He was on stage to impress the world.  She was in her corner…for something.  It wasn’t as significant a reason as his but surely surely it was important to her.

Yuuki’s tears dropped down; staining the deep blue dress she wore a little deeper.  Her head rocked up, completely connecting with Donghae’s eyes.  His eyes widened at her gaze, her brilliant beautiful face that gradually smiled as she looked at him.  And not because of simply courtesy, he smiled back.

“And here comes Super Junior!”  Donghae quickly removed his gaze, walking on the stage, immediately singing and dancing.  A smile formed on Yuuki’s face, her eyes glittered from Donghae’s words that would never seem to fade from her mind.  She stood up, flattening out her dress, walking to a certain someone that would help her make her day.

Donghae ran backstage, sweat clinging to his face.  He wanted a seat and water, desperate for it, now.  He grabbed one without asking, chugging it all down when he noticed the often blue color.  She was walking out onto the stage, where she wasn’t supposed to be doing.

“What are you doing?  You can’t go out there!”  He ran out to her, trying to grasp her arm.

“Kim Yuuki.”  Yuuki?  Yuuki was a girl that sang in one of Epik High’s songs.  Her voice was known throughout the nation.  It was subtle and beautiful.  A voice Donghae loved to hear, the song was even on replay all day on his I-Pod.  He stood behind the curtains, his eyes peeking out from behind it, eager for her to start.  To make sure It was the same beautiful voice.

“Suddenly the rain has gathered at my feet…The tears that I held in are welling around my feet…I cry…”  Her voice flowed out, as perfect as the song that she sang.  Almost better.  Donghae’s eyes sparked, the backstage was silent, and the audience silent, the only thing that broke the silence was her voice.  And even then she didn’t really break it.  She made it better.

Donghae walked out, rapping the parts for her, singing over Epik High’s voice.  He looked at her, tears dripping down her face, tears welling at her feet.  Why was she crying in the first place?  Donghae felt like he knew.  He wasn’t stupid, he was insane to even know why she was crying.  He wiped off her tears with his thumb, smiling as he sang, stopping when it was her turn.

“You are the umbrella above my head…the cold rain falling above my shoulders in night…the world is in two pieces without you next to me…you can’t be without me…forever in the rain.”

___________________________

I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only one that got the moral of this story, but oh well.

If you do you can marry me.

EPIK HIGH BEST BAND EVER.  It actually has meaning other than a beaty catch to it!