1/1 Toy Bricks

Toy Bricks

Yongguk always wanted to become a kindergartener, so to reach his goal faster he was taking an intership at a local kindergarten now. He has been doing this for a while now and finally his mentor Kim Himchan allowed him to take care of the small kids on his own.

Observing the group of playing kids, Yongguk found himself watching a small, quiet boy with blond, curly hair, going by the name Choi Junhong, if he remembers correctly. Junhong’s family had just moved to Seoul so he didn't have any friends yet, he was quiet and most of the time he sat by himself, playing alone.
As Yongguk kept watching little Junhong he heard Himchan talk to another boy, taking a toy brick away from him.

"Jongup-ah, dont chew on them like Daehyunnie always does."

Curiously, Yongguk looked over to Himchan before looking back at Junhong, but the bo isnt there anymore and Yongguk frowned. Where did he go? He scanned the room, finding the curly haired boy walking over to Jongup, taking a toy brick away from him. Little Jongup blinked for a few times before asking Junhong to give the brick back, but the boy just shook his head. Amused and fascinated by his behavior Yongguk decided to watch the two boys. Jongup tried to get the brick back but Junhong always turned away. After a while and a lot of whining by Jongup Yongguk watches how two other boys join the scene. Yongguk could remember their names, Daehyun, the one that likes to chew on things and Youngjae, his best friend. They pushed Junhong to the ground and started to laugh at him, calling him ugly and saying that his hair looked like ramyeon.

Yongguk decided that he had to step in and walked over, picking Junhong up and carrying him to a corner, sitting down with the boy in his lap. The small boy looked confused but nonetheless snuggled into Yongguks embrace a bit later. At first Yongguk was surprised by that action but soon hugged the shy boy back, securely cradling him in his arms.

"Listen Junhongie, you can't take other kids playthings away just like that. You need to ask okay?"

He cupped the little boy’s cheeks and smiled warmly at him.

"Can you do that from today on?"

Junhong stayed silent for a few seconds before pouting and nodding his head. Yogguk could just chuckle, amused by the sight of the cute boy in front of him and nuzzled his nose against Junhong's button nose.

"... and besides, your hair looks really cute to me."

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my gee. That was my first time writing something so uh~leave me some nice comments please? Thank you ;u; I love you all~