Everything all starts somewhere.

Half A Glass of Baekhyun

 

And this all started at Baekhyuns party.

Being the nice and cute person he is Baekhyun had decided to throw a house party to celebrate the whole class finishing their exams. Seeing as his parents were out of town and he had the whole house to himself. The boys and girls of course immediately agreed to come, their faces attentive as Baekhyun asked them, promising to spread the word. Drinks, alcohol and food would be served on pristine platter and anyone who was anyone would be there.

And Chanyeol was definitely someone.Techniqually it had been Jongin who he'd invited but Chanyeol ignored Jongin everytime he gloated about it.

When they'd got there Jongin had mysteriously disappeared for a while and he couldn't find the rest of his friends. So Chanyeol had just wondered around aimlessly,slightly tipsy looking at the paintings adorning his future husbands walls.Baekhyuns house was extravagant,and the more he looked around the more he found himself gaping unware that he had an audience,he gasped as he came across a gold-encrusted pen. pen. 

Chuckling Baekhyun had come up to him,asking if he wanted a grand tour of the house.Anychance to spend with and talk with Baekhyun,Chanyeol would take.

Nice, small talk was made; Baekhyun had even danced with him –even though Chanyeol can’t dance he’d do it with Baekhyun, hell he’d do anything with Baekhyun- eaten with him,on one stop he had even wanted to show Chanyeol his room as well, only to open the door to find who else but Luhan and Kai sprawled across the bed tongues battling ferociously.

Immediately closing the door at the hideous sight Baekhyun coughed slightly embarrassed.

“Um...I’ll show you around some more...”

So cute, Chanyeol tried to cover up a giggle as he waddled along behind Baekhyun.

Everything had been all fine and dandy.

Others would say differently. From other peoples perspective who had been there this is not what happened.

Kyungsoo had heard from Sehun who heard from Chen who heard from Suho who heard from Xiumin who heard from Tao who had heard from Luhan who had heard from Kai that-

 “I stripped Baekhyun, ate raisins from his belly button, tied him to the sofa and tried to have my wicked way with him?!”

Jongin winces startled. He was halfway in on finishing the last equation as Chanyeol slammed the table with his books; now he couldn’t remember what he was going to put. Wanting to tell the older off because you’re meant to be quiet in a library and the only sounds you’re meant to hear are soft patter of feet on the thick, soft plush carpet, whispers and the occasional hum of a copy machine. Smiling he stopped when he saw the thunderous look on the older boys face. Blinking he looked up and tried to put the most innocent face he could muster before breaking it at the sight of Chanyeols face.

The nerve. Chanyeols nostrils flared making Jongin pause for a second and laugh even harder. Kicking the chair in front of him Jongin invited his best friend to sit across from him. He did.

Still giggling under his breath Jongin folded his arms, silently waiting any minute for Chanyeols outburst.

“Why have you, my so-called “best friend” been spreading embarrassing rumours about the boy I’ve been crushing on for years what if he hears and thinks I’m some sort of-of freak and-“

Slightly hurt at the fact that they might not be friends anymore Jongin interrupted Chanyeol. “Chill, geez.It's not far off from the truth can’t you remember anything?”

“Remember what?”                                       

Taking a deep breath in Jongin knew he shouldn’t have taken Chanyeol with him, just half a glass and already he was wasted.

“You got drunk and you kissed Baekhyun with all your might and even onto him, like who knew you had it in you.”

Chanyeols mouth went slack, a strange feeling of pride overcame him for a minute only to be replaced by embarrassment.

“What no! N-nno, I would never do that.”

“You did.”

Both turned to their heads to the sound of a soft voice; dirty-blonde hair appeared  from behind of one of the many bookshelves Chanyeol rolled his eyes –the lovebirds-  as Jongin grinned at the sight of his boyfriend  who put an arm around his chair and kissed his forehead  lovingly. Smirking Luhan tapped Jongins cutely flushed cheeks.

”I would know I have it saved onto my camera.” Luhan mutters his attention solely focused on Jongin. Of course when Jongin is around nothing else matters, Chanyeol eyes the golden badge attached to Luhans blazer. You’re not really doing your student council duty well if the only places you check on are places where you know your boyfriend will be at, Chanyeol thinks as Luhan kisses Jongin again and again.

Seeing hands steadily move lower and lower Chanyeol clears his throat. The quicker they do this the quicker the can go somewhere else to make out he doesn’t know why they need to do this in front of him. Dazed they both look back at him. Glad to have both of their attention again he tried to continue where they left off.

"Why-

 “We tried to stop you.”

Another one of his friends appearing from nowhere put a hand on his shoulder in mock-sympathy. Sehun says in what he thinks is a soothing tone but comes out really condescending as if he’s talking to a three year old.“But when you’re drunk you’re even more of a freak, stupid and unpredictable.”

 “Sehun that’s not really nice.” Suho scolds, no-one had noticed him from the corner and  he wasn’t going to get involved but Chanyeols distressed face had made him feel compelled to, putting his book away makes his way to the table and actually puts  a comforting hand on Chanyeols shoulder.

“You’re just a bit...” a pause for the right word “....uncontrollable. If you want I could turn them around to you know...to me doing that stuff to Baekhyun.” Suho is so nice and sweet and willing to help that Chanyeol almost says yes.almost.enter the boyfriend.

“You’ll do no such thing.” Chanyeol wonders how the librarian isn’t getting annoyed.

“You’re mine.” Wrapping an arm around Suho from behind Kyungsoo throws Chanyeol an apologetic grin. “I think maybe that weird Chinese guy, who says he can fly and makes up stories is the one that exaggerated everything.”

“Not to add salt to the wound Yeollie but you also promised me something.”

Frowning, Chanyeol wondered why Jongin was bringing this up now, although he couldn’t remember recently making a promise to Jongin he would never break a promise that he made to Jongin. Never will and never have. He looks back at Jongin who has somehow ended up being in Luhans lap. Both of their eyes are twinkling.

What.

“You made a promise to me that you’ll seduce Baekhyun in two weeks.”

-------------------------------------

too lazy to finish editing orz ;u; but thank you for reading<3 It won't be long till I update again,I'll see you then.

Brushfire~