The best day of my life

You entered my life, and changed It

You were in your final class of the dat, no one noticed you. You were thankful for that,

"Yah! ~~~~~~~~!" you looked up with fearful eyes. It was the meaniest but the most handsome bully you ever met in your whole life, you were amazed that he would actually call you by your name. "Wh-what d-do you w-want?" you stuttered.

"After class wait for me. I'll walk you home. And don't try to escape from me. Or else." Dongwoon said.

"W-why?" you looked fearfully at him. He came closer, and stared in to your eyes. "Beacause I said so." he left with a smirk. As soon as he left the girls in your room started to whisper.

"What the hell?! Why would someone like Dongwoon, hang out with someone like that ?" 

"He's probably just joking to get that thing's hopes up." she pointed to you. The gossip never stopped. But Jewel was there to comfort you. You were glad to have meet a person like her.

It was finally the end of the day, you were fixing your things in your locker. You suprisingly received a text. *Who would want to communicate with me?*

~~~~~~~~~~!

It's me Minho! I have something important to tell you! I'll be at your gates. 

Come home early!

------- Flaming charisma Minho^^

 

You smiled, *Of course it's Minho*

You readied your stuff and started your walk home, you were half way there suddenly, someone pulled you and cornered you to a tree. You stuttered.

"D-Do-Dongwoon.... I-I..." you stared at him withh wide eyes.

"What did I tell you a while ago you !? Are you that stupid? Did you already forget? Now you'll get a punishment you deserve!" He came closer to your face.

"Wh-what are y-you...." you couldn't finish speaking because he suddenly crashed his lips on yours. *NO!*

"You , this is what you get after messing with me." he growled. and started to tug on your skirt. 

"NO!! HELP! SOMEONE!" Dongwoon just smirked. "No one is here to save you my dear." he started to your shirt when he was suddenly punched to the ground. You looked up to see your savior. "M-Minho..."

"Don't you DARE lay your dirty fingers on her." he growled. Dongwoon smirked. "And why in hell should be saved? She's a whom no one loves." you started to tear up. Minho suddenly grabs him by the collar and sneered in his face.

"Your not only a bastard, but your a liar." *huh.* "There are at least 4 peopple that loves her."

"One her Father." he landed a punch. "Two, her mother." He kicked him to the ground.

"Three, her bestfriend. Jewel." He Punched him in the gut.

"Four, last but not the least-" he punched him until he was knocked unconcious.

"Me" your eyes widened.

"It's true, I love you ~~~~~~~~. I always have. Will you be my girlfriend." Tears started to fall from your face, you ran to him. And wispered in his ear. "Sarranghae, Minho-oppa" with that, he kissed her.

*I will always protect you from harm, no matter what happens, Saranghae ~~~~~~-ah.*

*I never knew someone like you could be given to me, I thanks God for giving me the best blessing. Saranghae  Minho-oppa.*

You and Minho lived happily ever after.

 

 

-------------------------

WAA! Don't laugh, it's my first time xD

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT BY COMMENTING!!!!