Chapter 1: This Mysterious Building Named "Starship Entertainment" (Part.1)

The Famous and the Homeless

Kim Yoomi's (Your) P.O.V.

 

My name is Kim Yoomi. I'm a homeless girl for life after my parents died in a tragic fire. My life is a total nomad, not being able to survive in the hot rays of the sun, aiming at the hot sands of the deserts. But I didn't complain at all. I'm already 16 years old. I knew how to get around things in certain kinds of ways.

After all, I needed help from these generous groups who were helping me and other homeless people. They provided us everything we needed, the essentials in life: clothes, water, and food. I kept living because of one quote: "Hope is something much better and and stronger than fear", one person said to me one day. And if they didn't exist, you wouldn't be reading this and I would already be dead. It would always happen everyday, and I thank God for that.

Well, that kept going on and on, even when I moved to new places. I currently settled on the grounds of this mysterious building named "Starship Entertainment". I didn't know exactly what it was, but I don't care.

 

One day, people weren't around to help me, and I haven't eaten all day. I stayed on the same spot, where I currently was. And it lingered for about 3 days.

"No food, no water, is there anyone around here?" I cried for help. I didn't feel so good, and I passed out with blackness. (Author: Don't worry! I'll save you! Wait, YOUNGMIN?! NOOO!!! I'm going to help her! Not you! UNF!!! Ouch! YOUNGMIN! >_<")

 

Jo Youngmin's P.O.V.

 

Finally! On the road to home at last!

Boyfriend recently had a tour in Asia, and our last stop was at the Philippines (Author: FILIPINO PRIDE! :D), and we were EXHAUSTED. Ugh. We did our part, and it was for our fans.

We were in Boyfriend's mini van, on our way back to Starship Entertainment, all so eager to set our feet on the floor of our rooms.

 

"Glad it's all over now!" Kwangmin, my twin brother exclaimed. He doesn't seem to like his career as a member of Boyfriend. (Author: EH, EH, EH! LOL. Sorry, Youngmin, I just love that song~ OUCH! Why you whack me on the head! >.<)

"Yah, Kwangmin, shouldn't you at least be happy that we did it for the fans? Aish, seriously," Minwoo said as if he was Kwangmin's hyung. He's the mature maknae of Boyfriend, and those two words "mature" and "maknae" don't go well together like oil and water, they just don't mix!

"...Shut up, Minwoo," Kwangmin reluctantly said, as we entered the dark parking lot, and got out of the van.

 

I was hungry, so I decided to tell Donghyun hyung, "Hyung! I'm going to be on my way to the grocery store near us. You guys want anything to eat?"

"I'm fine, thank you."

"I WANT BUBBLE GUM!" Jungmin hyung happily called out. He had chewed so many on ONE DAY, I TELL YOU. ONE DAY.

"Hyung, you can have bubblegum tomorrow," I lectured, and I heard him say "AWWWWW!!!"

"I'll have donkatsu and hamburger!" Hyunseong said, he eats too much.

"Hyung, just choose one," I made him choose.

"Fine, donkatsu, it is," he pouted.

"Anyone else? So shall be it!" I made the last call to any other people who wanted food as I walked out to find the bright light with the usual view around the building.

"Feels good to see you again, home sweet home," I smiled.

 

As I got on the sidewalk, there happened...to be...a poor unconscious girl! Oh my gosh! How did she...Is she okay?!

"JEOGIYO! Gwaenchanhayo?! Wake up!" I attempted to wake her up by shaking her shoulder gently and patting her pretty face. Wait, what did I just say?! (Author: You heard yourself. You called her face "pretty". You hitting on girls like that, YOUNGMIN?! Hmmph. O_O")

"Mmmph. W-water. Dehydrating...Someone...help...meh," she managed to mumble. She's, DEHYDRATING. What should I do?! Eotteokhae?!

 

I had no choice but to carry her off bridal style and take her up to the floor level where Boyfriend's dorm was.

I kicked the door open (Author: Isn't there a door knob? -_-) and called for help from the hyungs and dongsaengs.

"Someone help her!" I cried out.

"Why? What happened to her? ...Don't tell me, you carried off a stranger--" Kwangmin said.

"Does it matter who I'm carrying off right now, Kwangmin?! Can't you see she's dehydrating?!" I interrupted.

"Pretty much, it does matter," Kwangmin grumbled.
 

"Mmmph. W-w-wat...water...need...water..." she mumbled off again.

"PROOF! I TOLD YOU!" I proved.

"Where did you find this girl?" Minwoo asked.

"She was lying unconsciously on the grounds of this building!" I was panicking, "Seriously, I had no choice but to help her!"

 

People thought that I was crazy about "carrying off some stranger", well, um...That's true, but still!

"Enough with it," Donghyun hyung insisted, "I'll tell you what you need to do."

 


 

Kim Yoomi's (Your) P.O.V. (An hour later...)

 

Okay. I'm finally awake again. But I don't really know what happened...And where am I?!

I found myself in a room with 3 bunk beds, and I'm lying down on one of the bottom beds with a wet towel on my forehead. Okay, I don't know where this is leading me to. (Author: I know where you are! You are in Boyfrie-- MMMFPH! YOUNGMI-- MMFPH!!! Let go of my mou-- MMMFPH!)

"W-where am I..." I asked myself as I scanned around the entire room. One bed had A LOT Pikachu toys, I'm pretty much surprised. I guess a little child lives here?

 

The door opened and I gasped with wide alarmed eyes as if it's someone going to rob or kidnap me or anything else. SOMEONE SAVE ME! But it turned out to be a boy my age with sandy brown hair, with prince-like features and a bowl of ramen.

"W-who are you?!" I panicked, and he chuckled.

"You're finally awake? I was worried about you!" He smiled as if I was her girlfriend or something, like, seriously? (Author: You falling for Youngminnie oppa, Yoomi? Ahaha~)

"Yeah. I guess I am awake. But, at least tell me where I am," I asked.

"You're in the Starship Entertainment building! In Boyfriend's room!" The boy said.

"Boyfriend? Are you referring to yourself?" I was dumbfounded.

"WHAT? No. I'm talking about-- wait. You don't know who Boyfriend is?" He asked with his head tilting, and I shook my head.

"Boyfriend is the one and only famous music group! I'm one of the members, Jo Youngmin," he said, winking, and my face blushed.

 

"FAMOUS? That means..." I was about to continue my sentence, but he already knew what I meant and nodded his head.

 

"Yah, Youngmin, how is the girl-- Oh! You're awake," another boy with the exact same face as Youngmin came in with dark brown hair and a blank expression. Wait...SAME FACE?!

"ANOTHER ONE?! You guys are twins?!" I was surprised.

"Yup!" Both of them said.

"That's right," the dark-haired twin said and walked off without saying anything else. He's sooo unlike Youngmin...

 

"Sorry about my brother, his name is Kwangmin. He's my brother, but we have different thoughts and feelings about certain things," Youngmin said.

"Gwaenchanhayo..."

 


FIRST CHAPTER DONE! :D

Please subscribe and comment!

 

Gamsahabnida! ^o^