His plan

Unwanted visitor

Your POV


I went in to the recording room, and found Seunghyun and Jiyong inside. Jiyong was currently preparing for his new solo album, and Seunghyun had nothing to do so he basically just sat and listened to some of his tunes. I threw myself to the sofa and groaned. Both of them stole a look at me, but Jiyong chuckled and turned back to his computer. I pulled out my phone and looked at it. No notification. I impatiently tapped my phone with my finger. What took him so long?

"Are you waiting for something?" Seunghyun raised an eyebrow.

"Yep." I sighed as I leaned to the sofa. Suddenly Teddy went inside the room.

"_____ ah, you have a guest" he said as he shrugged. I smiled,

"Thanks" I ran out of the room and quickly went inside the lift. I ran out and went to the lobby as I got out of the lift, and there he is.

"Oppa!" I called him and he turned. I ran to him and gave him a big hug. It's been too long.

"Why didn't you call me?" I fake-pouted

"My phone's dead. Goodbye. Sayonara." He smirked and I laughed.

"God, look at where you work." he said in awe. I only smiled and he smiled back at me.

"So, how are you?" he ruffled my hair

"I'm fine, you?" I chuckled.

"Good to hear that. I'm not. I just went through a year of hell without you" he snickered

"You're exaggerating" I hit his arm.

"So, where is your boyfriend?" he smirked

"He's upstairs. You're going to meet him?"

"Of course. I have to see him for myself. Might as well on the way"

"Yah!" I laughed, "Alright then, let's go" I took his hand and went to the lift.

 

Third Person's POV


"Seunghyun ah" _____ called him from the door. He turned,

"I want you to meet someone" she smiled. He smiled and stood up,

"Your guest?"

"My guest. Come on, I'll wait at the longue" she said as she went out.

"Do you know about this, Jiyong?" he asked before leaving

"No." his eyes were still focusing at the computer. Seunghyun shrugged and went out of the room. He walked to the longue and saw her with another man. His hand was around her shoulders. His eyes widened in surprise. As soon as the man saw him, he stood up and offered his hand.

"Hi, so you must be Choi Seunghyun" he smirked. Seunghyun eyed him suspiciously before shook his hands.

"I'm Jonghyun. Nice to meet you. I'm _____'s best friend in US" he smiled and Seunghyun forced a smile. He doesn't like it when Jonghyun gets to close to her.

"Choi Seunghyun. I guess you know about me" he sighed.

"Seunghyun ah, me and Jonghyun are going out for something to eat, you're coming?" she smiled

"Of course" he smiled to her.
 

"So, Seunghyun ah, what do you do for living?" he snickered as he made a turn. He was driving, with ______ beside him and Seunghyun in the passenger seat. Seunghyun frowned as he adressed him so casually. Not that he mind, but it disturbed him when he does it.

"Oppa, I already told you before, right?" she playfully hit his arm. Seunghyun eyes widened in surprise. She had never called anyone 'oppa'. Not even Seunghyun. He cleared his throat,

"I'm part of bigbang, Jonghyun-ssi" his voice clearly showed annoyance. Seunghyun eyed him as he laughed and nodded.

"Seunghyun ah, don't be too formal with me. Hyung is alright" he snickered. Seunghyun sighed.

"So, where is the best place to eat?"

"Oppa, there's this restaurant me and bigbang used to eat a lot" she smiled, "turn left after the red light"

"Arasso" he smirked and pinched her cheek.

"Yah! What was that for?"

"For being so cute" he laughed. Seunghyun couldn't hold his anger. He knew it was her best friend, but best friends also have limits.

"What's wrong Seunghyun ah?" he smirked as he saw him trying to hold back his anger.

"Nothing." She stole a look at him and smiled.

"Here it is" she pointed at the place and Jonghyun parked near it.

"Let's go" they went out of the car and Jonghyun immediately wrapped his hands around her waist. Seunghyun almost gaped in shock. He immediately went between them and separated both of them.

"I want to talk with you. Privately." he dragged her away from Jonghyun before releasing her.

"What is it? Why are you being like this, Seunghyun?" Seunghyun scowled.

"Why am I like this? _____ ah--"

"Seunghyun ah. I haven't seen him for a year. I miss him." Seunghyun didn't say a word. She looked at him sadly for not understanding her and went back to join Jonghyun. He could only scoffed as he couldn't believe what she just said. Seunghyun unwillingly followed them inside the restaurant and took a seat with them.

"I'm going to the bathroom" she said to them and walked away from both of them. Jonghyun smiled back at her and faced him.

"Seunghyun ah, tell me what you think about her. You know I'm not going to let her go right away" he put his hands on the table, supporting his chin.

"Who are you to her? You have no right to even keep her" Seunghyun scoffed.

"Aww, don't be so cold to me. What if I say that I love her and I want her to be mine?" he smirked.

"I won't let her go."

"You're only her boyfriend. You're not married or even engaged to her. You're still a nobody to her" Jonghyun smirked. Seunghyun angrily stood up and grabbed his collar.

"You're also a nobody to her."

"What if I say that I seriously protected her from her dad? Hmm, let's see. You? Not so serious. I heard you even cheated with her stepsister" he smirked. Seunghyun angrily lifted his fist.

"Stop. This is going overboard" she said as she saw both of them. Seunghyun scowled and let go of his collar. She sat down beside Jonghyun, giving him a hit on his head.

"Ouch that hurts! Bad timing, _____ ah, I was just starting. Things are starting to heat up in here" he smirked and looked at Seunghyun.

"Give him a break, oppa. You're too much." _____ looked at Seunghyun.

"Seunghyun ah. Let me introduced him to you properly. He's--"

"Park Jonghyun. _____'s biological older brother. Nice to meet you" he smirked and she sighed.

"So you lied to me." Seunghyun was clearly pissed as he looked at her.

"No I didn't. He did. I was telling you the truth." He sighed in annoyance.

"Now, now, Seunghyun don't be stingy like that. Now let's eat! Oh wait, we haven't ordered yet, have we?" he smirked.

 

-later that evening-

Jonghyun laughed as the three of them went out of the car. Seunghyun was carrying ______, as she was dead drunk.

"Ah, she must be heavy" he teased

"She's not that heavy, and you're the one who made her drink way too much" Seunghyun sighed. She had never been this drunk before. Although he must admit that she's cuter when she's drunk.

"It's okay once in a while" Jonghyun stretched his body

"Seunghyun ah"
"What?"

"Don't be mad at her, okay? It was my idea" Jonghyun opened the door to _____'s apartment. Seunghyun sighed and nodded. He went inside her room and gently put her down in bed. He tucked her bangs behind her ears.

"I love you." he whispered. He covered her with a blanket and gently kissed her forehead.

"Choi Seunghyun." Jonghyun called half-whispered, carefully so that he didn't wake her. Seunghyun stood up and walked outside, looking at her for one last time before he left the room. Jonghyun was already sitting on the couch.

"Come here, we need to talk." he said as he raised his glass of wine. Jonghyun poured him a glass and gave it to him as he sat down.

"Seunghyun ah, what do you think of my sister?" Jonghyun gulped down his drink.

"I love her. I want to be by her side." Seunghyun stared at his couple ring. Jonghyun laughed,

"Are you serious? Do you think you can protect her?"

"Of course." Seunghyun said sternly

"Wow nice confidence" he smirked, "You know her, how stubborn she is. How she acted professionally in front of others, showing zero emotion." He smirked

"I know her. Trust me." Jonghyun laughed hard,

"Yah, you little kid. You know I can't just let her go. You have no idea how many times she called me. All of it was about you. All ranged from laughter to tears." his face turned serious.

"I'm the only family she's got left." he sighed. "Seunghyun ah, I'm going to ask you a favor." Seunghyun nodded, a sign that he's listening.

"Protect her. I can't protect her all the time. Very well, I trust you to do so. I could see that you love her from the anger you showed me. Make her smile, and make her put down that barrier she kept putting up." he sighed again.

"She kept hiding her feelings, even from me." he sadly smiled.

"Well I guess it was my fault. I didn't realize she was abused by dad back then." Seunghyun looked at him sadly. Sadness was reflected on Jonghyun's eyes.

"Enough of my regrets. Last but not least," he cleared his throat and suddenly grabbed his collar.

"Don't. Ever. Make. Her. Cry." Seunghyun's eyes widened in surprise.

"Or I will have you taste a piece of my famous punch." he released his hand as he smirked to him.

"I know" Seunghyun smirked back at him. Jonghyun smiled.

"Alright," he leaned back at the couch

"Nice meeting you, Choi Seunghyun." Seunghyun laughed and took a sip of his drink.

'What a long day.'

 


Yay another one-shot!^^

I know, i know, I should've updated my other fanfics :")

Hope I could update them soon ;)

Stay tune and don't forget to give me your comments!^^