Final.

I Still Love You

 

“A breakup is both a curse and a gift for artists like us Yixing, where do you think my greatest songs come from?”
 
Staring at the pages upon pages of lyrics he had written, Yixing couldn’t help but chuckle at his current situation. Both a curse and a gift indeed… At this rate he’ll have enough songs written to complete an entire full length album before the night even ends.
 
It’s like I’m reliving this heartache over and over again. They told me it’d hurt but they didn’t tell me just how much pain I’d be in.
 
Hours go by and Yixing remained fixated in his seat, writing his sorrows away. He didn’t even know when he started to cry but the tears just wouldn’t stop once they started to flow, staining the white pages of his notebook. Yixing kept his head down as he whimpered, completely giving up on even trying to wipe the tears away. Maybe this is what he needed, one can only be so strong for so long.
 
If someone told me you could die from heartache, I’d believe them with a second thought.
 
Yixing’s breathing began to calm down and the whimpering finally stopped but the tears continued to slide down his face.
 
Silent tears, the best kind of tears don’t you think?
 
He smiled weakly at the completed songs in his hands, the dimples on his cheek a paradox to the empty look in his eyes, the best I’ve ever written but they’ll definitely be the hardest to sing.
 
With shaking hands, Yixing started to divide the songs up, giving parts to the members that would make both his songs and the group shine.
 
“You’ll be alright soon Yixing, fall seven times stand up eight right? You’re the one who told Luhan that when he wanted to give up.”
 
Yixing finished with the lyrics and closed his notebook shut slowly, this is different though Wufan… I didn’t fall down and scrape myself…I’m not giving up my dreams right now… I have a gaping hole in my chest and no matter how hard I try; nothing can fill up the empty space.