Forever

Till The Very End

 

Jiwon’s POV

 

 

 

Hi. Kim Jiwon-imnida. I’m just an ordinary girl even though I’m popular. They say I’m beautiful, kind, caring, a good daughter, perfect wife. Every people I interact with, they say that but they don’t seem to notice that inside of me, is breaking down. My heart’s gonna stop anytime soon but I’m thankful for what I have. My parents, my brother, my friends, everything. I don’t wish for anything else. Everything is perfect. Everything is right. I’m also thankful to god for giving me another day of my life. I’ll cherish every moment of it. :)

 

 

I am here waiting outside the gate of Woolim High, still in my patient’s clothes. I’m waiting for my brother now. He’s name is Sunggyu. I’m am so lucky to have him as a brother, he’s so caring.

 

 

Everyone was looking at me weirdly because obviously, I’m wearing a patient’s clothes. I don’t have a choice. I just ran away.

 

 

“Jiwon-ah?” a guy asked. I looked up and saw my brother.

 

“Oppa!” I exclaimed and hugged him. He also, hugged me back.

 

“What are you doing here?” he asked me.

 

“I just want to visit you.” I smiled.

 

“You ran away again?” he asked me.

 

I looked down and nod. He sighed, “I told you, I am the one who’s gonna visit you.” He said.

 

I looked at him. “I know, but I’m getting bored there. Besides, I know you’re busy.” I said, explaining to him.

 

He smiled at me, “Come here. You know my friends right?” he asked. “Of course! What are you saying?” I said and laugh.

 

He chuckled. “Guys!” he called out.

 

“Wha- Oh. Jiwon?!” Woohyun Oppa said while approaching us along with the other members.

 

“Hi Oppa.” I smiled to him and bowed to the others. They were all staring at me and Sunggyu Oppa weirdly. “What’s the matter?” I asked them.

 

“I thought you were in America. And why are you wearing that kind of clothes? It’s for patients.” Dongwoo oppa asked.

 

I looked at Sunggyu Oppa. I don’t understand. He sighed once again.

 

“Look Guys. I lied. I said that Jiwon is in America but no. She’s not. She’s staying here in Korea all along.” He said. “Yeah. In a hospital.” I said and pouted.

 

“But why? Would you please explain to us. We don’t understand.” Sungyeol snapped.

 

“She’s sick. She has heart disease. We don’t know what will happen soon. I lied because our parents don’t want anyone to know about her condition.” Sunggyu Oppa said. 

 

Now, they all look at me. “Don’t look at me like that. I’m fine.” I smiled to them.

 

“But why can’t we see you here? I mean. We’re just in the same country.” Sungjong asked.

 

“They won’t let me go outside the hospital but sometimes I sneak away. I’ve been staying there for more than a year. I’m getting bored.” I said and chuckled.

 

“Well then, we’re gonna have fun today!” Woohyun Oppa said. “Jjinja? But where? Maybe our bodyguards are looking for me now.” I said.

 

“Don’t worry. We have a house. We have lots of video games there like an arcade I know you love arcade.” Sunggyu said. Oh. I love them. I smiled, “Let’s go!” I exclaimed.

 

 

***

 

After having fun, they noticed that I’m getting tired so they let me rest. At first, I said that I’m not yet tired but they say that I have to protect my condition. So I’m here, resting in the couch. I don’t know where are the others, they say they will only buy something but Woohyun Oppa and Myungsoo is here with me now. I looked around the house, this is pretty big then I saw Myungsoo standing in the garden. *Myungsoo.*

 

 

I walk closer to him. “Myungsoo.” I mumbled.  

 

He turned around. “Hi.” He said coldly. He’s still mad at me? I bet he is.

 

“I-I’m sorry. I know you’re still mad at me for leaving you.” I said while looking down. I can’t look at him. I feel guilty.

 

“Is this the reason?” he suddenly asked. I looked at him.

 

“You’re sick. Is that the reason why you leaved me?” he asked me. Pain can be seen from his eyes. I nodded.

 

“Why? Why didn’t  you tell me? Why did you have to leave me?” he asked.

 

Tears run down my cheeks. “B-because I know that you wouldn’t be happy with me.” I said honestly. Yes. That’s the reason.

 

“Mwoh? Why would you think of that?” he asked me. Now, we’re both crying.

 

“BECAUSE I’M GONNA DIE SOON.” I shouted. I’m crying hard this time. I fell on my knees.

 

“I thought that if you find out that I’m gonna die, you will leave and I don’t want that to happen. And I know that you will be happy to someone else so I let you go.” I said to him.  

 

He approach me and hugged me. “Jiwon. If you’re happy, I’m happy. We’re gonna be in this together. We’ve been together for 4 years. We experienced lots of difficulties but we survived all of it. Just trust me, Jiwon. Accept me. I won’t leave you. I know we’re not gonna be together forever but I’m gonna be yours forever,” He whispered. His voice was calm and sweet.

 

He broke the hug and looked at me. “Marry me.” He said. *W-what did he said?*  

 

“Mwoh?” I asked him.

 

He smiled, “Marry me.” He said. This time, I heard it clearly. I can’t believe what he just said.

 

I nodded, “I will.” I said and smiled.

 

He hugged me. “I love you.” He whispered. “I love you more.” I whispered back.

 

 

***

 

7 years later.

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

“Eunjae, say hi to your Umma.” I said while holding Eunjae’s hand.

 

“Hi Umma. Appa said thay you’re now happy. You’re now in a place where it's quiet and where there’s peace. Umma, do you know that Appa loves you very much? He always talks about you and I’m thankful to have a Umma like you. Don’t worry, I’ll protect Appa. No woman can take him away from us. I promise. I love you Umma!” she said and showed her flying kiss.

 

“Yes. We are also happy to have a daughter like you.” I said and kissed her forehead.

 

“We’ll visit her tomorrow. Let’s go now.” I said. She nodded.

 

“Bye Jiwon. I love you.” I mumbled and carried my daughter.

 

“Wow! You’re so heavy now!” I said, teasing her.

 

“Appa. Stop it!” she pouted. “Haha! I’m just kidding.” I said.

 

 

 

*Yes. We have a daughter. Me and Jiwon got married. After a month she got pregnant. After a few months, she gave birth to our child. Unfortunately, Jiwon didn’t survived. She died for giving birth to Eunjae. We kinda known that this day will come and the doctors said that  it’s miracle that Jiwon hold on for a long time until she gave birth. I’m thankful. Thankful cause she gave me a wonderful daughter. Even though, she’s not with us, there’s one thing I’m sure, she will always be in our hearts forever. Thank you Jiwon and I love you till the very end.*

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thankyou very much for reading. Comment please! Kamsahamnida! <3 :)))

 

 

 :)))))