I Got Nerve! I'm Never Gonna Give You Up!

I Got Nerve (Kevin Oneshot)

 

"Kevin, I hate Hannah Montana." Yoon whined as a commercial for a Disney's Greatest Hits album came up while she was watching Fish Hooks.
"I hate her, too." Kevin frowned cutely at the television when he saw that Pumpin' Up The Party was going to be on the album.
"Why was that song even a hit? It was annoying as hell and nobody liked it." Yoon quickly changed the channel to Adventure Time.
"I don't know. We could do way better at singing her songs than she did." Kevin replied as he sipped some liquid out of a pink cup.
Yoon looked at Kevin, back at the television, then back at Kevin when she realized that they didn't own any pink cups.
"Where'd you get that cup?" she asked Kevin who was blankly watching Adventure Time.
"Kevin." Yoon said when he didn't respond. He looked at her quickly.
"What?" he responded dumbfoundedly.
"Nevermind. I thought spacing out was Hoon's job..." Yoon mumbled and looked back at the television.
It was a Kidz Bop commercial now.
"Those shouldn't exist." Kevin blankly stated.
"We should cover every single Hannah Montana song from her first album." Yoon blankly responded.
Kevin looked at Yoon and Yoon looked at Kevin.
"That's genius." Kevin's eyes lit up in excitement.
"Because I thought of it?" Yoon questioned him and his face fell.
"No, because it's finally an idea that came from you that doesn't include killing, maiming, decapitating, castrating, or finding unicorns!" Kevin jumped up from his seat and held his Hands Up in victory, "Congratulations, Yoonie! You're still not normal but we should do that idea anyway!"
"Yay!" Yoon also got up and joined hands with Kevin and they began jumping up and down like excited schoolgirls.
"I should get a cape." Kevin randomly stated.
Yoon stopped jumping and looked at him, confused.
"Why do you need a cape...?"" she asked him.
Kevin shrugged and walked over to their computer desk and sat down in the chair the was in front of it.
"Capes are awesome, that's why!" he shouted in excitement as he launched Chrome.
"Is that the same reason you're obsessed with fluffy things?" Yoon grabbed a chair and sat down next to him.
"No, I like fluffy things cause they're warm." Kevin said as he was intent on searching up Hannah Montana lyrics.
"Warm things are warm, too." Yoon puffed out her cheeks and read the lyrics to The Best Of Both Worlds.
Kevin stopped what he was doing and looked at Yoon in disbelief.
"No. Way." he said.
"Please tell me you're kidding, Kevin. Please." Yoon gave him a 'What The Hell' look.
"No matter! Let's Get this show on the raod!" he squealed.
"Kevin! When you speak, spell road right!" Yoon smacked the back of Kevin's head and he pouted.
"How can you see my speech?!" he yelled and stared at Yoon.
"Because I am Broly. His power is maximum." Yoon looked seriously at Kevin who awkwardly turned his gaze back to the computer screen.
"I thought I was weird..." he mumbled.
"DO YOU WANT ME TO GO SUPER SAIYAN ON YOU!" Yoon screamed and held up a pillow, ready to attack.
"YOON! Can we just sing Hannah Montana? Pweeeeeaaaaasee~?" Kevin gave Yoon puppy eyes and Yoon melted.
Her eyes got all big and watery and she looked like this:
"Yes! Yes we can!" she said.
Kevin grinned and looked at the lyric for I Got Nerve.
"This is gonna sound awesome!" Kevin started wiggling around in his seat like he was honestly really reallyexcited.
"Let's start!!" Yoon squealed.
Kevin and Yoon looked at eachother with looks of contained excitement and counted down to one.
"Three. Two. One!"
"We haven't met! But that's okay! Cause you will be asking for me one day!" they both sang. Actually, they were shouting the lyrics rather than singing.
"Don't wanna wait in line! The moment is mine believe me!" Kevin and Yoon got up and started to dance.
"Don't close... your eyes. Cause it's a chance worth takin'!" they sung sweetly at each other and began to break out laughing.
"You the web cam, right, Kev?" Yoon suddenly looked at Kevin.
"Yup!" Kevin jumped up and down clapping his hands and smiling like a kid who just got candy.
They began to sing the rest of the song and dance and bump into walls and each other until they finished the song and were on the ground laughing like idiots.
"I can't breath! I'm" -gasp- "laughing too hard!" Yoon shouted out.
"Ow, you're on my leg! MY LEG!" Kevin screamed and pushed Yoon off of him.
"Oops! Sorry..." Yoon laughed and stood up. She held out her hand for Kevin.
"Thanks, Yoonie~." Kevin cooed.
"You know, we always have a ton of fun together." Yoon swung her arms around her sides as if she was bored.
"Your point?" Kevin poked Yoon's cheek.
"Meme fight!" Yoon ran into a random bedroom, "Your mom!"
"FUUUUUUUU!" Kevin raged like this:
and ran after Yoon.
As he came upon the bedroom door, he heard something odd. Kevin peeked inside.
"Is that... is that a flying squirrel singing Best Of Both Worlds...?" he looked at the flying squirrel that was magically floating above a desk.
"You get the best~ of both worlds! Chill it out, take it slow! Then you rock out the show!" the squirrel sang.
Suddenly, Yoon popped up from behind the desk and yelled, "Nope, Chuck Testa!"
Kevin's face looked like this right about now:
Yoon ran into the adjacent bathroom that was pitch black. As soon as Kevin came up to the door, he heard a creepy voice that was obviously Yoon's.
"I am Shadow McLurker... Come inside and face your doom!"
Kevin imagined something a little like this:
"Yoon! Stop! You're winning! You barely give me any time to mention a meme!" Kevin whined and stomped his foot.
Yoon popped her head out from behind the door.
"Problem?" she said with a face like this:
"Why you little!" Kevin yelled out and lunged for her face but she shut the door and he ran into it.
"I got! I got nerve!" Yoon sang.
"You sure do!" Kevin angrily shouted. He sighed and sat down on the bed and tried to formulate a plot.
Then, he got an idea.
Kevin pulled out Yoon's iPod touch from a drawer and played a song.
Yoon, who was still hiding in the bathroom and laughing, heard the song and peeked outside to see what was going on.
There, she found Kevin with a fake microphone. He had somehow magically changed into some unfashionable 70's clothes.
"What the-" she began to say, but Kevin started singing.
"We're no strangers to love~ you know the rules, and so do I! A full commitment's what I'm~ thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy! I just wanna tell you what I'm feeling! Gotta make you understand!" he sang and did weird random dance moves. Yoon stared at him in bewilderment.
"Fine! You win!" Yoon bowed to Kevin and Kevin jumped up and down.
"I am the ultimate! Heel to me, I am your master!" Kevin screamed, "We should go eat poptarts."
Yoon got up and looked at Kevin, "Kevin, you're so weird... Why would you eat Nyan Cat?!" Yoon squealed and ran out of the bedroom.
"Hey! You bought them!" Kevin yelled and followed after her.
 
THE END!