You were never interested?

It was all fated

Ricky was my classmate for a few months. We got into the same elective despite coming from different courses and we got to know each other. I always thought it was fate that brought us together but......

First few lessons i was always on my own at a corner as i wasn't the sociable type that makes friend easily. It was only until when we had to do a proj when i got to know him more. In that class i only know Eunhee which is from the same course as me and she was always sitting together with her boyfriend Byunghun (people usually call him by his nickname L.Joe which i thought was very cool) and "him". I didn't sit with them because i wasn't close with her so i chose to be on my own. When we were told to do group project, i have no choice but to approach Eunhee as she is the only one i know. From then on, we sat together. As you know, with a couple in a group, Ricky and I were sort of extra most of the time so we eventually got closer to each other.

He is friends with L.Joe as they are from the same course which is why they are always together in class even though L.Joe is always with Eunhee. To be honest, L.Joe is really hot and in comparison, Ricky would look very normal but seriously I have no idea why the things he do were especially cute to me. This is when i realise i've developed feelings for him.

 All this while, apart from class time, i always have to be the one starting a conversation as he does not have the initiative to do so. Our way of communicating has been through texts and in the texts he always seems interested in me. That is what kept me starting a chat.

*why hasn't he reply? its been an hour...* He has not replied for an hour after your talk bout meeting the next day.

(Blue: Ricky, Purple : You)

Sorry i was busy just now and my phone isn't with me. ok! Cya tmr! =)

Okays, what time does your lesson start tmr?

I can go school at 9am if you wants =)

*awwww that's so sweet of him! i think i just died*

That was how he cause me to misunderstand. Even in class he also made me misunderstand his feelings as he moved his place from beside L.Joe to beside me, causing my heart to skip a beat. And also the way he acts all nervous in front of me, over every sentence i say of him. This is how i fell deeper into it.

Its been a while since we know each other and our elective classes are ending in a few weeks time. I didn't want it to end but i have no choice. Him on the other end seemed perfectly fine with it.

Last week was the last time i got to go to the same class with him. yes, our elective class ended and i no longer have any reason to hang out with him. i dare not confess as i was scared that it wasn't being reciprocated. If he has no interest in me and i confessed, it would just make things awkward but if i stay silent about it, we can still be friends and would not feel awkward if we meet so i decided to keep mum about it.

I missed him... i haven't been seeing him for the whole of this month. i wonder how is he... this is when i caught sight of him walking past me. i dare not approach him as i was afraid he might have forgotten all about me. at night, i plucked up my courage and send him a text. yes we haven't been texting for this whole month either. as i said i always have to be the proactive one, he has never text me all this time.

HI, i saw you walk past me in school today! (:

Oh hi, are you Rina? Sorry i haven't save the number to my contacts.

*so i'm right, he did forget about me...*

Sorry but no... I'm Hana, Jung Hana...

Oops i am so sorry my phone was sent to repair and thats why i did not have your number. why didn't you say hi to me?

I thought you might not remember me so i did not approach you.

Why would i forget who you are? Am i such an ungrateful guy?

And with that, we started talking again. After a long chat, we ended off the converstation and he said i am unique. That made me very happy but i didn't know what happened later on would be that heartbreaking. A few days later, i send him a text again as he hasn't made any move as usual.

Hi Ricky, do you want to go out for a game of pool? (Or billiards you call it)

You are?

It's ok then.

That's how we ended without even starting. I was heartbroken. He did not even bother to save my number so what am i doing falling so deep in love for him? I did not wish to find anymore excuse for him as i was tired of all this. I should have known from the start that he wasn't interested when he never attempt to start a conversation outside class. Maybe he was just to outgoing or friendly that's why i misunderstood. Memories flashback, i feel like crying but i hold back. I'll be strong and not shed any tear for this bad guy. Yes maybe it was fate that i met him but it is also fate then everything ended without starting. I do not even need to confess and i got my answer. And there goes the second person that I've truly liked in my whole 18 years of life.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if it wasn't a good chapter. I just felt that i should write it down so that i could let go. Hope you will like it. Sorry if the language is bad. Comments please! Thanks for the time (: