Story 1

What is love?

Oh Hana POV

Mom:Hana.Where's my coffee?

Me:Coming right up madam.

Mom:Make sure there's milk in it.I like it sweet but still have the taste of coffee

Me:I know ma'am.

Mom:Put away you dumb attitude.It's still morning.Hurry up.You still have chores to do.

Me:It's not attitude ma'am.

Mom:Hana!Just because that old man like you doesn't mean you can talk to me like that.Remember,you came from the dumpster and I came from the best hospital is Seoul.I cost more than gold and how much do you cost?Less than a penny probably.

Me:Ma'am,I didn't mean-

We suddenly hear clapping coming from upstair.Myungsoo slowly walking into the kitchen clapping his hand.

Myungsoo:Morning umma.

Mom:Good morning my handsome baby.

He walk past me brushing his shoulder against mine.

Myungsoo:Our house.Makes more drama than anywhere.

He open the refrigerator and poor himself a cup of orange juice.

Mr.Yang:Baby,what is so loud in the morning.

I tried not looking at Mr.Yang and walk to where Myungsoo is.I think Myungsoo notice,because he gave me a signal to stand behind him.I nod and hurry over.

Mr.Yang:Hana.come to my room later.I have something to show you.

Mom:But baby,why-

Mr.Yang:Shush.You can trust me.

He walk closer and closer to me.

Mom:Of course I trust you.

Myungsoo:[murmur]Well,you trusted the wrong person...

Mr.Yang reach for my waist,but Myungsoo grab his hand.

Myungsoo:Ap.Pa.Umma is here.If you don't respect me,at least look at umma.How can she love a two faces like you.Should you belong somewhere in the dumpster?

I look at him.But he always have that stupid blank face on again.Umma came over and slap Myungsoo across his face.I let out a small gasp.

Mom:HOW CAN I GIVE BIRTH TO A DISGRACEFUL CHILD LIKE YOU?

Myungsoo touch his face and move his band out of the way.I can't help but wanted to touch his wound too.Her hand was printed on his precious face.But umma slap me too.

Umma:You.This is your fault-

Myungsoo:Umma,Mr.Yang.Me and Hana will be home late today.Don't wait for us at dinner time.

He grab my hand and pull me away.I can't take my eyes off his wound,I trip on the stair step and fell.

Myungsoo:Are you okay?

Me:My knee hurt.

He kneel down and scoop me up.I let out a small scream.

Myungsoo:I won't do anything.I'm not that erted out there.But even if you offer,I won't want it.

He gave me a smirk and carry me bridal style to his room.