Possible love triangle

Could this be my first love?

My POV

I started hanging out with my guy friends more and more. I would always wait for my friend Seungho to leave his class to go to the library with me. I would walk into the class and the teacher doesnt care.

Seungho's POV

"Seungho-ah, hurry up" Min ah started to get unpatient with me.

Why is that guy staring at me? i asked myself. Does he possibly like Min ah...Nahhhhh. Even so, I should confess to her before anyone else.

"Hey" Min ah said waving her hand infront of my face.

"Oh, sorry Min." I said as I stared back at that guy.

When we left my classroom i herd that same guy's voice.

"Yo teach! Can I sign out?"

My POV:

Seungho and I chose to sit at a empty hexagon shaped table in the library, then Mir and Thunder came and sat with us. G.O came a few minutes later and pulled up a char in between Seungho and I. (Seating placement Seungho - G.O - Me - Mir - Thunder)

-----------------------

Sorry guys. I forgot that i had writen this chapter and forgot to upload it. I've been busy with doctor appointments, mri scans and a C.T scan recently. I might need surgery on my knee. And i still dont know the C.T scan on my head... But i'll know on thursday!

G.O's newest single.....Who else loved the song? MBLAQ FIGHTING!!!! G.O saranghae~

Out of all kpop group members. G.O is my ultimate bias :3

Who's yours? Lemme know :)

Oh! DGNA also known as The Boss or Dae Guk Nam Ah is also having a comeback after two years. Wahhhhh. Hyunmin's my bias but he can't compare with G.O....but hyunmin's closer to my age. Check DGNA out. Please and thank you~

http://youtu.be/D2Ti7qnoyUI