What?!

Wh - wha - Really?!

Despite the fact she is no pedo, her eyes were caught by an idol of a group whom she assumed to be the maknae. Only by hearing his sweet name Y.o.s.e.o.b. -melts- She met him in a cinema. They were watching a quite peverted movie: TED. Actually, it's just funny and since she was a huge fan of Yoseob in the beginning, his disguise with an oversized hoodie didn't hide him succesfully. His laugh just right at the beginning of the movie made her look at the suspicious person right next to her even more. I mean, seriously Yoseob? You are wearing a hoodie in a cinema? It's hot and dark anyways. d; Ah whatever, she recognized him. She was nervous being next to him.

They laughed really hard when suddenly Yoseob choked?! O__O on his popcorn! xD He quickly took a sip of his coke but unfortunately he spilled about half on his hoodie. He had no choice but to take it off. He was unsecure of undressing because he would risk being found out without his disguise even more. You see his troubled face and giggle because he looks so cute troubled. You just threw your jacket on him. He looks at you confused but you just laugh your off watching the movie. He realized your kindness and accepted it so he went to the bathroom and tried to clean off the stain. But when he came back, you already disappeared because the movie has ended. Since it's not so cold outside you totally forgot about your jacket.

Yoseob searched for you everywhere in the cinema till s took him to their van since it's time to go and dangerous being found out if they linger around in the cinema any longer. At their dorm, Yoseob was thinking of you, how nice you were and how pretty your eyes were when the cinemalight was refelcted by your eyes. He then thought of looking into the jackets pockets with the hope to find something which might guide him to you. And just as he predicted, he found your Student ID Card. The next day, you were freezing in your thin jacket since Yoseob has your only thick one right now. The whole day, you were cuddling with your bestie to get off some of his warmth.

Meanwhile, Yoseob has taken an interest in you because of your kind personality and funny looking picture on your ID Card. He then waits outside of your school, in front of the school gate thinking how you will react seeing him wait for you. But as soon as the students come out to go home after school, they watch and avoid Yoseob intensly because he looks so suspicious and creepy, hiding his face again under his huge oversized hoodie.

The unlucky person you are, he approaches you on the day you have to go home alone since your best friend has work to do for the student council. Well, it would be more lucky considering the identity of this suspicious and creepy person in front of you. He says to follow him silently since he is not allowed to be recognized outside of his schedules.

You follow him just as he demanded and after 10 minutes of walk, both of you finally arrive at a cozy library. You are freezing right now and not even the warm and cozy library is able to warm you up somehow. So you are sitting in front of him with your hands on the table trembling. He notices that and realises his mistake. He should have given you the jacket back from the beginning but he wants to meet you so he had no choice back then since you would not have followed him then.

Since you are freezing he suddenly grabs your hands to warm them up. You sure are surprised and blush automatically. He also notices your red face and thinks you have a fever, so he comes closer to you and just a few inches away from your face he stops and both of your foreheads touch. Just as he was about to sit down again, he stops and stares into your eyes. You avoid his gaze out of embarassment and look down, just like your iris his eyes look down a little too and stop exactly at your lips. Again, the space between your and his face decreases. You hold your breath in and slowly close your eyes. Your eyes open only a few seconds later, after the sensation when both of your lips touched.

He starts to smile foolishly, rubs the back of his head and says sorry. He quickly grabs his bag and intends to leave when you suddenly hold his shirt. He looks back and asks what do you want. You answer him in a small whisper: moh~ His eyebrows wrinkle and asks again since he wasnt able to hear clearly. You again say only a bit louder: more~ His eyes widen O__O he pulls you up and kiss you deeper this time. You respond to his kisses till you lost your breath. After a few minutes, he pushes you against a bookshelf, holds your hands beside your head and kisses your passionately. He even lets his hand slip under your shirt and s your s but then you hear  something and come back to your senses. This is a public place and you wouldn't want to have your first time with Yoseob in that library where you can't even moan a bit since being found out would ruin his career. So you stop him, smile gently and tell him, it's too dangerous. He overthinks and regretfully has to admit it.