10.~

The return of an angel.

 



He sighed:

 

"Miss, don't panick, please, but you have a heart problem... You only have several months to live, but there's only one solution to save you, we need to find a heart for you..."

Your eyes widened, tears started to roll down your face.

You wanted to take a walk in the corridor, you started to walk along the corridor when you saw Xia, who was sitting on the floor near a bedroom, she was crying.
You decided to go to talk to her, but a boy appeared first and hugged her. At that moment, she bursted out crying while the boy, was comforting her.
You walked closer to see who the boy was, your eyes widened when you saw who it was : It was your own cousin you hadn't seen since a long time, SeHun.
You were so surprised, so you decided to step backwards, you bumped into someone.
It was WooHyun.
"Oh,_____?"
"WooHyun?"
He saw the tears your puffy eyes and wondered what happened to you. When a tear came out from your eyes, he immediatly wipped it, he cupped your face and said:

"I'm here, don't worry..."

You nodded.

WooHyun stayed with you the whole night, you ate with him, he made you laugh, somehow, you were comfortable with WooHyun by your side.
While you were eating, you asked him:

"Why were you at the hospital,WooHyun?"
"Ahw.. Please, call me Oppa!" he did his aegyo. You giggled.
"Fine, WooHyun Oppa! But your answer doesn't anwer to my question!"

He looked down and said with a sad smile:
"Well..my parents are here...". You didn't say anything because that was the first time you didn't see the cheerful side of him.
"They are in coma since i'm little, I had a little sister, but to give her a good life, my grand parents sent her to the orphanage, she was just a baby.", he was crying. You, then cupped his face and wipped his tears for him.

You looked at him with sad eyes, he softly smile and patted your head.
"And Where is your little sister now?"
"Who knows?!"

The weird thing is that , he said it with a big smile on his face.

After he left, you had enough to stay in this hospital bed alone, you decided to take a walk outside.
You sat on a bench near the hospital, in the park, you decided to return to your bedroom, when you heard loud voices saying:

"NO! DaeHyun, come here, what do you want to do in a hospital?!"
"Leave me alone, I think I'm going to be crazy ! Something is wrong with my heart!!"

You wondered who it was and said in your mind :
*DaeHyun ?*
You turned around, when you saw a completely drunk DaeHyun who tried to enter the hospital while 5 boys, blocked the way of DaeHyun.
DaeHyun, then saw you in the hospital hall, he then ran towards you and held your shoulder and said drunkly:
"___________... Please, don't do this to me... Please tell me, who are you to me?!" he shouted to you while his friends whispered:

"____________?" with their eyes widened.
DaeHyun, continued while crying:
"_________... I can't stop thinking about you now, why are you hurting me?! WHO ARE YOU ?! WHO ARE YOU ?!"
He showed you the ring you tried to throw away during the school trip. You saw something written on it : " DaeHyun <3 _________"
Then, in the T.V, you heard the new about DaeHyun and Xia's wedding, your eyes widened and looked at DaeHyun.
He asked you while standing:

"Now, tell me, when you heard this bull made by my dad, what feeling is in your heart?"
A tear fell from your eyes and you answered:

"It hurts..."
He smiled and fainted because he was totally exhausted...

Another update for today ! 
Hope you like it ! 
Thaaaanks ! ^^