My Love is a tragedy

My Love..... A Tragedy

 

 
   You tried to cry yourself to sleep but all your efforts were useless. Your "shield" didn't allow you to shed tears. You felt like you were dying but you still had no tears. You felt that you were being tortured but still no tears. You felt empty.......empty.....the words echoed inside your head as you realized that you still haven't found that special someone. You didn't let any men get near you, the simple fact of them wanting only to play with you discussed you causing you to hate them. But that didn't mean that you didn't like someone. It's just that the person you loved with all your heart and soul was simply out of reach, not because he was with someone else but because he was far....like really far....he was an Idol from Korea and you lived on the other side of the worlds king it impossible for you to meet him and that fact stabbed your heart making a deep and unhealable wound but yet you had no tears. You tried desperately to make yourself cry to ease your pain but it was like if you were all dried up. It was until you saw his face that made you finally breakdown in tears. He has never seen you, he doesn't even know that you exist but the mere sight of his face kills you with pain. Because your unable to be loved by him, your now dying. Because of him your life is a living hell if your not by his side. Because of him this love is a tragedy. All because of you Lee DongHae....
 
 
The End.....