"I like you."

Neither Knows the Other

 

 

Hwayoung’s POV:

         

I strutted along behind my sister Jiyeon, kicking every little pebble in my way. Our school, Seoul High, was only a few blocks away from our house and we got used to taking a morning stroll to school. The laughter of the popular squad, the one I nicknamed ‘Chitter-Chatter’, rang in my ears. My sister glanced at me and nodded before inching towards the ‘Chitter-Chatter’. Not so long ago, we had sworn to not speak to each other once in the school premises.

 

As soon as I stepped in, the familiar cold breeze greeted me, I took a step towards my locker and keyed in my pass code. I felt a slight tap on my right shoulder and I turned around, surprised. My eyes widened as I saw a pair of hazel eyes staring at me. Our eyes locked in a moment of silence.

 

“Uh…” I began, shattering the awkward silence.

 

“Annyeong, I’m an exchange student from Japan National High. I was wondering if you could show me around, pretty girl. I’m Woohyun, by the way.” he beamed at me.

 

I could feel my cheeks getting hotter and I turned away, trying to conceal my reddened cheeks.

 

“Oh, I probably shouldn’t get in your way,” he said quickly.

 

“Woohyun-sshi, it’s fine really,” I replied timidly, staring at my shoes.

 

He looked at me, waiting for an explanation.

 

“I suppose since you’re the transfer, you’d be in my class then, uh, you can follow me,” I finished off.

 

I began to walk away, carrying my books on my right hand. I could feel the tension when someone grabbed my left hand. I turned to see him winking at me, saying, “I like you.”

 

I was taken aback with the sudden words which he had chosen, and I tried to pull away. “That guy sure knows how to flirt,” I thought to myself. I roughly broke away from his grip, saying, “Just… Just follow me.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was months since we haven’t seen each other, and it was months before until I said yes. I was in Japan, this time to watch the international basketball match in which Woohyun would be participating in.

 

“You came,” he said as I approached him.

 

“I wouldn’t miss it in a million years,” I replied curtly.

 

“Well, I suppose I’d better get going,” he smiled at me.

 

“And I’ll be the girl sitting in the bleachers,” I muttered as I walked away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter but I've got exams so I might be on hiatus.

I know this chapter doesnt reveal anything yet but be patient!

And right, Woohyun is japanese

~ChangSunNinjaGah15~