Bye/New Love

Goodbye Forever.

 

Seohyun and Changmin are in their early 20's, they dated for couple years before her parents told her about her marriage. She was shock from the news and couldn’t talk for couple days, it was a week before the wedding when she went to see Changmin. He was so worry about her since she wouldn’t pick up on her phone.

 

"Seohyun ah, what happen..you lost so much weight." touching her face.

Touch his face too. "Changmin, don’t be angry with me..i did everything I can." her tears ran down her cheek.

Wipe her tears. "What's wrong Seohyun?" pull her into a hug.

Shaking her head."I have to go Changmin." break the hug.

"At least tell me what's going on?" holding her hands.

"Just know that I love you Changmin." let go of his hand and walk away.

 

Seohyun got home and her parents told her to not leave the house anymore, she didn’t answer and just went to her room. She was crying when her sisters knock on the door from the outside.

 

Knocking her door. "Hyunnie, please don’t cry."

"Unnie, please go away..i don’t want to talk with anyone."

"If you need anything I'll be downstairs." touch her door. "Hyunnie remember I love you."

 

Her sister left the house with her husband and child, every time her parents bought food for her she wouldn’t open the door or eat. It went on for two weeks until her little brother came home. When the little brother learn of this he ditch everything and fly home. He went to knock on her  door.

 

"Noona, it's me." he said from the other side.

Lift her head up. "Sehun." said softy

 

Seohyun went to open the door and there he was standing there, he give her a hug and she cry in his arms. They walk inside her room and close the door.

 

"Noona, your not eating." he said with worry

Shake her head. "I'm not hungry." smile at her little brother.

Touch her hand." You lost a lot of weight."

"Sehun, your looking really handsome now." pinch his cheek.

"Noona, I'm hungry..let's go eat." stand up

"Sehun, you go ahead."

 

Sehun didn’t care what she said, all he knows is that he taking her and no one will be able to stop him. They came down stairs and her parents finally saw her, they knew she didn’t want this wedding but they doing what they think is the best for her.

 

"Mom, I'm taking Seohyun out." grab her hand. "Noona, lets go." pull her with him

 

The sibling went to order some food and went to the park, they were staring at the sea as they eat their food. Seohyun tears feel down her cheek, Sehun stop eating and wipe her tears.

 

"I know this is hard for you noona, but mom and dad only wants the best for you."

Turn to face her brother." I know Sehun."

"Did you tell him."

Shake her head. "No."

"Why?" turn her head to look at the sea again.

"I would just hurt him more if he knew I was getting married."

"And you think by hiding this wouldn’t hurt him more."

She turn once again to face her little brother." Do you think its better if I just tell him."

"Yes."

 

Seohyun decided to call Changmin to come meet her at the park, Sehun went for a walk when he saw Changmin getting out of the car. When he reach her and notice her she lost so much weight in just that two week.

 

"Seohyun." reach for her hand.

Move her hand away."Don’t touch me Changmin, not now." didn’t look at him

"Seohyun what's going on? What are you hiding from me?" said a bit loud

"Please don’t hate me." still not looking at him.

Turn her to face him."I can't hate you ever." touch her face." Seohyun ah, why are you doing this to yourself."

"I have to get married to someone, I don’t now about." she look him in the eyes

"What?" a  bit shock.

"My parents force me to marry her best friend son." look down from his eyes. "In a week and I'll be his forever."

 

Changmin pull Seohyun into a hug as his tears ran down his face, they sat there until night fall came. Sehun came to them and they stood up.

 

"Sehun your back?" said Changmin

Smile at him." Yes hyung."

"Sehun, let's go back."

Nod his head. "Hyung, see you around." stick his hand out to his sister to hold.

Took her brother hand and walk to his side. "Changmin, I'm sorry." looking at him.

"No Seohyun, I'm the one that should be sorry."

"Bye hyung." start walking away with his sister.

 

When the sibling got home their parents were waiting for them, Sehun didn’t answer any of their question as he took his sister to her room. It was Seohyun wedding day, all their relative and friends came. Seohyun was in a white long wedding dress, she was with her friends. She walk down the hall when she saw him standing on the other end of the hallway watching her, her tears were on the edge of falling. Her friends open the door and she went inside the room, everyone stood up and watch as the bridle walk to her groom. It was time for the kiss the groom and bridal share a kiss to seal their marriage.

 

He lift the veil over her head and pull her towards him, when their lips touch her tears drop on his hand. He pull away and look at her, he took the veil and cover her face so others couldn’t see her crying. The wedding went on smoothing, Sehun ask to have a dance with his sister.

 

"Sehun." put her head on his shoulder.

"Noona, Changmin hyung outside." said it in a whisper for only them to hear.

She look up at Sehun." He still here?"

 

Sehun nod his head at the question and she try to control her tears, when the song was over Sehun ask to go for a walk in the garden with his sister. Jaejoong allow them and they went out together. Seohyun went to meet him in the back of the garden. She saw him standing there with his back to her, she ran to back hug him.

 

"Changmin."

"Se..Seohyun." he said with his sobbing voice

Hug him tighter. "I'm sorr..sorry."

Break the hug and turn around." Seo, prom…promise me, you will be a goo..good wife, don’t cry or he will know." wiping her tears.

She cry even more."Cha..Changmin." wipe his tears. "I love you so much."

"Please don’t let him see you cry, when you see me don’t look at me, don’t think about me, I want you to have a happy marriage." let go of her hand. "I will always love you and think about you..but now you’re his wife, his people..dont come back or we will be in trouble." kiss her hand.

Held his hand tight." Changmin."

 

Changmin walk away from Seohyun and she fell down, Sehun ran to her and hug her. She cry her heart out and Jaejoong was watching them. When she settle down a little they walk back to the room where everyone is waiting. Jaejoong walk up to her and took her away, they left the area and headed for their new house. The car ride was fill with silent, when they reach the house he got out and walk over to her side and open the door. She came out and walk behind him.

 

"This is our house." he said quietly

She look around. "It's pretty."

"I'll show you our room." starts walking upstairs.

 

Seohyun follow him to their room, he show her around the house before they unpack their stuff. She went to take a shower, while he still unpack his stuff. Seohyun came out of the bathroom and saw him sitting on the bed.

 

"E..excuse me." she said slowly and softy

He look towards her. "Yes."

"D..do you mind if I go out for just a little bit."

"Where?"

"To send something to a friend."

"Sure, don’t go to long." he said rubbing his forehead.

"Thank you." bow to him

 

Seohyun grab her keys and left their house, she went to the bar and saw Changmin there. She help him get up and took him to his house, she call Sehun to come and take care of him.

 

"Changmin, please don’t do this to yourself." take his shoe off. "It's all my fault."

Grab her arm." Wh..why did you hurt me like this, don’t you know I love you." pull her for a kiss.

 

Seohyun didn’t know what to do, she knew it was wrong for her to even be there. She push him away and fell down on the floor. Seohyun grab her keys and ran outside to wait for her brother, when he arrive she ran to him.

 

"Sehun."

"Seohyun what happen?"

"Please take care of Changmin."

 

With that she left and went back to the house Jaejoong was waiting for her, she came inside the house and turn on the light when she saw him staring at her.

 

"Jaejoong."

Stood up." Where have you been?"

"A..a friend house."

"Who?" walking to her.

Start walking backward."A close fr..friend of mine."

 

Seohyun kept going back when she felt her back hit the wall, she turn to look and back to Jaejoong. His body was so close to hers that she could hear his heavy breath.

 

"Don’t lie to me." punch the wall with his fist.

She look at him with fear."I..I."

"Why..why did you go see him." grab her shoulder.

She knew he found out. "S..Sorry." she look down

"Sorry isnt going to cut it." push her down.

She look up at him. "I'm sorry." rubbing her palm together pleading.

"How..How can you kiss other man when your married to me." pull her up.

 

Seohyun was shock how he knew that, he drag her to their room and push her inside. He lock the door from the outside and left the house. He didn’t come home to open the door for Seohyun for couple of days. When he open the door she was on the floor sleeping, he carry her to the bed and tuck her in. he went to cook some food and bring it up to their room. Seohyun woke up when he drop the cup, she look at him and got out of bed.

 

"Are you ok?" she ask with worry in her voice. 

"Yes." put the plates of food down. "Eat these, I made them."

"What about you?" look at him.

"I eat already. Eat, I'll clean this up." walk out of their room.

 

Jaejoong came back with a broom and dustpan, he clean the glass up and went to throw it out. After she finish eating she came down and saw him looking at photos. She went to sit on the single sofa chair and he give her some photo of their wedding.

 

"Jae, I'm sorry."

Look at her. "No, I was out of line for doing that to you..i should be the one saying sorry." look away.

"I shouldn’t have gone."

"Let's forget about this, and move on." he said with a warm smile.

"Thank you."

 

Jaejoong and Seohyun decided to move away so it would be easier on them both. As time went by Seohyun was pregnant and they decided to come back home. Jaejoong and Seohyun are in a good relationship with each other.  Sehun came to see them when he heard that they were back home.

 

"Noona."

Turn around. "Sehun." ran to give him a hug. "How are you?"

"Good, wow your so big?" look at her belly.

"Yah, the bigger the healthily." smile at her little brother.

"Where hyung?" look around.

"He inside the house, go say hi."

 

Seohyun is 7months pregnant, they went for monthly check when she saw him and stop walking. Her husband turn to face her and saw that she wasn’t following him.

 

"Seohyun ah, what's wrong?"

Look at him."Nothing, let's go."

"Come." held her hand.

 

After the check up they came out and met him, Changmin look at Seohyun then Jaejoong and smile at them.

 

"Congratulation on your pregnancy."

Smile. "Thank you."

"Is that your wife?" pointing at the lady sitting down.

"Yes."

"How many months is she?"

"We're about 7months."

"Really?" said Jaejoong

"Yeah, what about you two?"

"Same."

Surprise. "Wow."

"We should get going, nice meeting you again Changmin." she said with a smile.

"You too Seohyun."

 

Seohyun held Jaejoong hand and walk out of the hospital together, they went over to her parents. Everything went by pretty quick and soon it was time for Seohyun labor, Jaejoong was inside the room holding her hand. After couple of hours of labor they give birth to a baby girl.

 

"Seohyun ah, it’s a girl." kiss her forehead.

"Really?" try to get up.

"What should we name her?" looking at Seohyun.

"Krystal."

Thought about it. "Krystal it is." kiss the baby cheek. "She beautiful like her mom."

 

When they took the baby home both their family came over, their family were complete. Having loving parents, husband and raising a child was the most beautiful thing ever.

 

 

Ok, so its done..i know there wasn’t much SeoJae but I still hope you guys like it..^^ and go listen to Nichkhun new song Let It Rain, its beautiful..it makes me cry.