Saranghae

Naughty Kiss!

     Kris POV              

 

                                                                                       Tips To Attract Woman.

                            1. Remember important dates - This is important because we show yourself about her. Example, her birth date. Do not forget the ancestral taboo because she supposing grandson granchils pairs forget important dates. Another example, start date couple.

 

You sighed and scratch your head. 

 

              2. Help lighten the load - Do not heavy bones if you want to continue the relationship with her. If you go shopping together, please carry the items that she bought. If she like what you doing, you guys are good couple.

                            3. Give praise - This is the most wonderful for girls. Try to give a little credit to her, there will be good if you are sincere in praise(many who not sincere in praise). Avoid feeling embarrassed/shy in praising her, its not romantic if you embarrassed/shy.

 

You can't read another paragraph, Ha Na already enter your room. You quickly close your laptop.

"I can see that. You want to flirt with who oppa?"

Ha Na take a place beside you. Her hands trying to reach your laptop, but your hand more fast keep the laptop.

"Yah!"

Ha Na pouted.

"Oppa~ I'm just wanna see it. Ahh kenchana, just me. I will be your wife soon."

Ha Na mehrong little. You chucles a bit. You don't know why, when with Ha Na, you so easily smile and laugh. You feel happy when with her and like her cute attitude also her behavior so much.

You shake your head mean no to her. She pouted more and look away like a kid. You mess her hair.

"Oppa~! Kajima!"

She cried and hit your shoulder.

"Ha Na-ahh~"

"Nae oppa?"

She look at you. You take an air first before asking her a question.

"How to flirt a girl?"

Ha Na stare at you face without blinking. Long-time then she laugh like a crazy girl.

You give her your dead glares. 

"Yah I'm serious!"

"Arra arra. Mianhae oppa~"

You rub your chest. 

"Ok. You wanna flirt a girl right?"

You nodded.

"Girl is simple. Just do what she like, make she happy. Just that. Simple right? One more girl so sensitive, don't make her mad or sad."

Ha Na smile. You feel calm when see her smile. Her smile look so sincere. You rubbed her head.

"Ermm nae. Xie xie."

"Nae no prob."

Ha Na pats your shoulder and look away.

*Hurmm~ Wanna tell her or not? Tell her or not?*

You thinking.

"Ha Na."

You called her. She look at you. As soon as she look at you, your fastly peck her lips.

"Saranghae."

You said fastly and run to the sea. Shy.

 

Ha Na POV

 

You very shock with his confession just now. Jjinja shock!

"Sarang mwo?"

You slap your face softly many times then smile cutely.

You run to him and hug him from back. Your happiness was shown on your face.

That day was a very happy moment for you. Hope you and Kris will happy. 

 

A/N :> annyeong guys ~ i know i know this chappy is bored ~ i knew it too ~ ToT

this is not the ending ~ i will make many of the next chappy will full of comedy ~ *le'bow*