Unexpected Kiss

Naughty Kiss!

You stand like a statue outside of the house. You don't know why Kris parents really want you stay at their house.  Followed your heart, you don't want to stay at their house.You sighed. Don't want or want, you have to stay at the house, otherwise where you wanna stay.

"I'm home~"

You take off your school shoes and wear your panda house shoes. So cute!

                                                                                     

You look around the house. Nobody in the house right now. The house so quiet. You look at your wristwatch. 7 P.M.

When you think it properly, people not sleep at 7 P.M. That so early. You lift your shoulder. Lazy wanna think about it now. With lazily you go upstairs, think wanna take a bath.

"Aishh so tired!"

You just about wanna twist the bathroom door knob and suddenly it's open by it's own. Someone infront of you. A guy!

*Kris?!*

You lift your head up wanna see who is that person. You bit your lips.

"Oppa~"

He glance at you while dry his hair using a towel. He is now complete with his sleep clothes. He look so cute!

"Oh! Just came back?"

You nodded slowly. You look down, not dare stare at his eyes. Moreover when you remember that you said he pabo. He walk away enter his room that beside your's. You can hear that he locked his door.

 

You bathe under the shower. You touch your lip softly. In your head many question that want the answer why Kris kiss you if he don't like or love you. Maybe he just wanna have some fun.

*Yah! I'm not a !*

You dry your wet hair using the towel. You shock when see Kris at the sofa infront of the bath when you out just now. He was reading a book.

You just walk acting like nothing happen this day.

"We need to talk!"

He glares at you make your step stop. Long-time you stand before you walk to the sofa and sit infront him.

"Nae?"

He close the book that he read just now and stare at you with his cold eyes. You swallow your saliva and look down. 

"What you mean by calling me pabo? I warn you. Don't ever call me pabo coz I don't like it!"

You look at him the smirk.

"Mwo?! Borago?! I can't call you pabo?!"

You smirk again then stand up. He just watch your behavior.

"Yah! It's true right that you pabo! Jjinja pabo! Pabo namja!"

His face turned red withold his angry. You just about wanna walk away he roughly pull your arm and pinned you to the wall. You shock and bit your lips.

"Oppa mian~"

He keep silent and stare at you. You look down.

"Say that again and I make sure you will pay it back. Kerrey! I kiss you at the school just wanna have fun. Not because I like you."

You lift your head up. You just like wanna scratch his face then kick it.

"Mwo?! Yah namja! You think Imma what?! A ahh?! Pa....."

You can't finished your words, his lip smashed yours. You punch his chest asking him to let you go. Getting stronger you punch his chest, more close his body on you. You trying to push him but his strength not same like you. He more strong. His hands already latch your cloth and with your strength you push him.

"Yah pabo namja! If you not love someone, you can't easily kiss her. You think we yeoja what ahh?! A ?! We're not cheap! Jjinja pabo namja!"

You punch his chest and run to your room while crying.

"I'm not a ~"

You cry as much as you want. If he don't love you wae he kiss you? Your head just thinking one answer. Because he just wanna have fun with us, innocent yeoja.

 

A/N :> hello~! hello~! tanx for read my story ~ i really appreciate it ^o^

subscribe and leave your comment if you wanna say anything ~ love you guys ~!!!! XD *throw sweet*