Final

Miracle + Heart = Love [Gijeog + Simjang = Sarang] (Kiseki + Kokoro = Ai)

 

"The first miracle was that you were born…

…The second miracle was the time spent with you"
 

Standing alone inside a house staring into the blooming Sakura tree was a robot girl. She was made by a lonely scientist. For one reason. To stay with the master.

A robot made by lonely scientist…

The result was said to be a "miracle" 

 

She could remember from the moment she opened her eyes. Standing in front of her was her creator. He hugged her and greeted her “I’m Zelo. Nice to meet you”. Somehow he looked hurt and held his chest tight as he looked at the ground.

 

But still lacking was something that can’t be made

That is called heart. A programme”

 

So many things happened and so many years had passed. That man was trying to find something.

 

Many years had passed again and the man was now out of her sight. And she was all left alone, standing inside the house staring at the blooming Sakura tree blankly. It was then she decided to make a wish under that tree.

 

Several hundred had passed, left alone..

The miracle robot decided to make a wish…

 

Standing in front of the blooming pink Sakura tree, she said this:

 

"I want to know what that person work on until the day he die

To make for me…

That ‘heart…”

 

It was then something appeared in front of the computer’s screen. Attracted by the light, Miracle robot approached the table and hesitatingly extended her hands towards the screen to touch it.

 

It was then she could feel a surge of energy rushing into her body. Into her heart. Her heart was beating and it was alive.

 

Now, it had begun to move..

Accelerating miracle..

“Why do the tears not stop?”

 

She was staring into her hands and trembling. She was confused why her tears wouldn’t stop falling.

 

“Why do I tremble?”

Accelerating heartbeats..

“Is this my desired ‘Heart’?”

 

She was looking back at the blooming Sakura tree. And the flashback started again.

 

Once upon a time, there is a lonely and genius boy. He lived with no one by his side and he needed someone by his side. He was very lonely. And it was pitiful to bear for someone so young like him.

 

His beloved father who had always loved him had left from this world. So did his mother who always cared for him. And they left him when he was just four years old.  Their parents were famous scientists and both were killed by some ruthless gang for their wealth and their precious inventions.

 

Ever since that day he was brought up by a friend of their parent. But he too soon died when that pitiful boy was sixteen years old. ‘Why are they leaving me?’ said that yellow haired boy as he knelt in front of the graves of his beloved ones.

 

It was then he knew that time was not infinite to them.

 

He cried with all his heart. Now he had no one by his side. It was very painful for him to experience it again. His Kokoro. His heart was in pain. So he decided to go back to his old house.

 

His pasts all came back to him when he scanned the house. It was filled with stains of blood and it pained him.

 

He still remembered how his parents died. The gang leader shot them repeatedly with no mercy. He couldn’t do anything at that time. His mother hid him inside a closet and he was at that time only a two years old toddler. All he could do was watching from the gaps of the closet how his parents died.

 

He even couldn’t utter a cry or a word. ‘Mama, why you don’t move?? Papa, where are you??Are we playing hide-and-seek?” thought that that two years old toddler.

 

Twelve years had passed. The little innocent toddler had grown up to be a lonely man once again. He was walking in his parents’ lab and he could see a blueprint on his father’s working desk and he could see that it wasn’t completed yet.

 

There was something written there. ‘#001 Miracle’ he said. He was a scientist himself and he even had talents running in his blood. He didn’t know what it was about so he read the blueprint and he was shocked to see at the words at the bottom of the paper.

 

‘Robot for Zelo’s birthday present’ his eyes were enlarged as he read it out loud. His voice was hoarse and unbeknownst to his mind, he cried.

 

Papa, I want a robot for my birthday. It must be a girl’ His voice echoed in his mind.

 

Since that day, Zelo was trying to make a robot on his once. Many of his creations failed but that didn’t stop him from doing it. And one day, he managed to do it. And for the first time in his life, he felt happy and warm.

 

A lonely scientist developed a robot 
The result was said to be a "miracle" 

 

He named the robot ‘Miracle’. With a happy feeling in his heart, the young scientist hugged the female android and greeted her ‘I’m Zelo. Nice to meet you”

 

But…

 

She gave him no emotion. She just stared at the space and it hurt him. Zelo touched his chest and put his other hand on hers. There was no heartbeat. ‘You don’t have a heart’ thought Zelo as he looked at the ground feeling pain.

 

But it wasn't yet sufficient; there was just one thing he wasn't able to do 
And that was the program known as a "heart"

 

“I want her to feel everything. Joy and sadness of something” wished the young scientist. He gave her a warm smile despite her giving nothing to him. To him, her existence was the best thing happening to him.

 

"I want to be able to teach her... the joy and sadness of a mankind
The miracle scientist wishes
 

 

He was teaching her how to sing and dance but still like any robot would do, she sang with no feelings. No heart. He was trying his best to make Miracle feel something but none happened. He was planting a seedling with her. ‘Miracle, this seedling will bloom into beautiful Sakura tree which will grant any wishes” said Zelo as he looked at Miracle.

 

“What is it that you wish for?” asked the female robot. “I want you to have a heart” thought Zelo but he couldn’t say it. “Can we make a wish already?” asked the female robot, Miracle. “Not yet. We have to wait for the seedling to grow”

 

With a determination, he tried to find a way to make a ‘heart’ for her. He never knew that he had fallen in love with her. Few years had passed and he had grown into a thirty years old man. He had grown restless and feeling pain had growing in his chest worried that she would never have her heart before he died.

With his agony continuing, time was only slipping away 
The singing voice of desertion and this "heart"

 

He could see himself in her. His past. He before who couldn’t smile. Fourteen years had passed just like that and he was now already thirty years old yet his feelings for her hadn’t changed and so did hers. She still felt nothing about him. She didn’t understand ‘heart’ yet. Times ran short but she still remained the same and didn’t age unlike her creator. She was still the same way she was first built.
 

“Miracle, will you promise me that you will be by my side forever?” asked Zelo. Miracle nodded and obeyed his orders like any robot would do.

 

"Reflected inside of those eyes, is before me 
what kind of existence is there to you?" 
Time for him is not infinite 
But she doesn't understand that yet


 

Many years had passed again but his feelings to her were sincere and true but that was what made him feel sad. He was very old right now. And he was about his time. He cried as he looked at Miracle. Miracle was still young as ever and he looked like a sick gramps right now. Tears glistened down on his cheeks.

"Why are you crying?”
 

With that he left and walked towards that tree. Then she was left all alone but NOW she had a ‘heart’. Kokoro.

 

Miracle ran happily under the tree just like Zelo did before. She was happy. She felt happy. She was curious with all of things there. She touched. She held. And she felt.

Mysterious, heart, heart, mysterious 
He told me there are things to be happy about 

 

She was picking red flower and she could see something there. It was a skeleton. Who did it belong to?? It was then she realised that it was her creator’s. Zelo’s. The man who had been with her all this time.

Mysterious, heart, heart, mysterious 
He told me there are things to grieve about 

 

She remembered the time when she asked him why he cried. He was sitting under that tree and she even didn’t feel anything at that time. Tears flowed out of her eyes. All emotions came inside her at one time and it confused her. Her eyes were enlarged in pure shock.

 

Mysterious, heart, heart, infinite 
It exceeds my understanding...

 

She screamed in pain and all of these were hurting her. “OHH~~~~”

 

“Now, I’ve begun to realise the reason why I was born

Surely it’s lonely to be all by oneself”

 

She was sitting there, crying until she saw a light coming out from the trunk of the tree. A hole.

 

At another dimension, same place, different time…

 

It was a figure of an old man. Zelo. He was sitting under the same tree after Miracle asked him why he cried.

 

“Yes…”

"The first miracle was that you were born 
The second miracle was the time spent with you 
The third miracle has not yet... the third miracle still
not yet..."

 

He could see a light in front of him. A hole to be specific. And he could see someone he thought he would never see. With emotions he thought he could never see. A heart. A kokoro.

 

...Receiving... message... 
...! ...The transmission source is... the future... 
...me...?!

 

It was Miracle. A girl who was once a robot. She was screaming out to him and he caught her arms and went to the dimension Miracle was in. He became once again as he used to be. A sixteen year old boy when he first created a robot girl named Miracle. They were laughing together feeling happy. Zelo gave her a smile and said “Miracle, you’re cute when you’re laugh”. Miracle was blushing. She experienced a new feeling. And it was great.

 

They were singing together with their hearts at the same time expressing different thoughts and feelings that they had.

 

I can say

It reached across a few hundred years

True words

This message

I dedicated them

A singing voice from the future

To you

Singing voice of heart

Thank you... for bringing me into this world 

The first miracle was that you were born  

Thank you... for the days we spent together 

The second miracle was the time spent with you

Thank you... for everything you've given me 

The third miracle was "sincere heart" from future you

Thank you... I will sing for eternity

The fourth does not exist there is no need for a fourth

 

They were holding their hands. And looked at each other as they sang the final verse “Thank you….”
 

They were sitting under the same tree looking at each other dearly. “Miracle” It was then Zelo started to turn into pink petals of flowers but before the last part of himself turned into petals, he said something to Miracle who had just realised what had happened to Zelo. “I love you always”

 

His life ended.  He gave her the inheritance of solitude. And, he entrusted her, the key to the miracle.

 

It was exactly miracle that the robot that obtained ‘Heart’ still singing. She sang all of her feelings. Her song corrected her own mind.

 

But the miracle only lasted for a moment.

 

The kokoro was too big for her.

 

Unable to withstand that weight, the machine shorted and never moved again. But there was a smile on her face and she looked like an angel. But before that she said something to the wind “Master, I think I like you”

 

“If we were to be reborn, I’d want to play with you and make you smile” she thought and then she died.

 

At Another dimension, another place, different time…

In the library…

 

A sixteen years old boy entered hurriedly trying to search something he didn’t know. But he had a feeling that he would find something there and he wouldn’t leave until he knew what it was. And he could hear someone humming to the tune he sung before. He was wondering how that person knew about it. The ‘Kokoro’ song.

 

There was a girl who hummed a song ‘Kokoro’ as she walked around the shelves, taking some books and she accidentally bumped into the tall boy. All of the books were thrown on the floor.

 

“Sorry” said that boy as he knelt down to pick the books. ‘It’s okay’ said that girl as she knelt too. But on last book, their hands accidentally touched each other’s. They could feel something at their hearts in an instant. ‘Is she the one I’m searching for?’ thought Zelo as he looked at her face.

 

Her face seemed familiar to him. ‘It couldn’t be…’sighed Zelo deeply.

 

“Hi, my name is Zelo” greeted Zelo. She smiled. ‘That smile. I have seen that smile. But where?’ thought Zelo. It was then a face came into his mind. It was a girl. She looked like the girl in front of her.

 

“My name is…” she hadn’t finished her sentence that Zelo cut in.

 

”Miracle” gasped Zelo. The girl was confused. “How do you know my name?”

 

Zelo shrugged his shoulder. “I just know” said Zelo. He, himself also curious why did he know her name. It had been in his head for far too long. He didn’t know the owner of that name until he met her today. The girl who was in front of him.

 

“Since you know me already, then let’s be friends” said Miracle, smiling extending her right hand to that man. Zelo was his name. Zelo nodded. There was nothing much happier than that.

 

A/N: Fuuhhh…It is kinda hard you know writing a songfic…I have to squeeze in some words between the lyrics…I change the story but it still ended the same…Comment on what you think about it..I liked the MV very much but it really touched my heart that I made this fic…*sniffs..Anyone, get some tissue for me…I’m already overflowing with tears…You should hear the song before you read this..here’s the real MV..

 

KOKORO KISEKI BY REN AND LEN KAGAMINE

 

p/s: I think I’d have a sequel about this..if there are many people want it…