Beginning of a new life.

S.P.Y

 

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ5Vfr-uczbXZgnzF6t8q

 

 

 

Its a sunny morning.  The sun shines brightly on the grasses in the garden.

 

Say hello to a good morning...

 

 

"Hey guys! What's on our scedule today? If we don't have any, lets hang out together at the new mall! ," Gyuri said delightfully.

 

"Not so fast, Gyuri-shi. I need to buy groceries at the nearest market now or my omma will scream at me!," said Hara.

 

"Arrasoh. Let's get going then."

 

 

Before they make a move, suddenly a strong wind blew hard that makes them feel like flying.

 

Soon they realise, they had reach their destination, the S.P.Y main room.

 

There, they saw a person wearing a nice t-shirt sitting on a couch.

 

 

20120524_kfashionista_b2st_doojoon2.jpg

 

 

 

He was wearing a glasses, so we couldn't recognise him.

 

 

"Duguseyo?(who are you)"

 

 

He opened his glasses, revealing his looks.

 

 

"Welcome to S.P.Y. where all daily crimes are solved. I am Mr. Doojoon, the boss of S.P.Y"

 

 

 

 

We stared at him for a while, then back to each other.. and back to him.

 

 

 

"WHAT-T?????" was all that we could tell him.

 

 

 

"Emm... but what exactly is the reason for us to be here??"

 

 

"You are selected as my spies.. you are given the job to save the world that is in danger right now.."

 

 

 

We all said in unison, "Ne?! But, why us?"

 

 

That question is running through our minds.

 

 

 

"Well, you don't realise I guess. All of you actually have super powers and the fighting skills. That's why you are choosen for this job"

 

 

"But what if we reject your offer? What will happen then?"

 

 

"One word for whats going to happen to the world. DESTROYED. I repeat, DESTROYED-D-D! That's why you have to save the world. Now, do you understand?"

 

 

 

After discussing among ouselves, we decided to give an answer for the proposal.

 

 

 

"NE. WE ARE IN!!"

 

 

And so it is the beginnning of their mission to save the world. = beginning of our new lives.