A Typical Day

When Boy Meets Boy

Luhan felt himself using all his energy to push the door in front of him. He was already running late to his first class all because he couldn't find his school bag which he obviously needed in order to take notes and actually improve his F to a higher grade. He was growing impatient - he could already picture his teacher screaming in his face for being late again which wasn't exactly his fault but his teacher would always accuse him of lying because well, Luhan always had a different excuse everyday which were all true - he really has been chased by a herd of dogs before coming to school, he really has set fire to his own house when he left the hob on whilst trying to cook beans on toast - Luhan never lied. 

 

Seriously, what kind of school locks their office doors on a school day! 

 

After a few more attempts Luhan felt the weight of his body fall onto what felt like a hard surface. The rough, jaggered patterns of the carpet scratched deeply into the delicate skin of his elbows which caused him to wince from the pain. Just as Luhan was about to lift himself up he heard a snicker which he instantly knew belonged to a male from the deep voice, 

"You do know your suppose to PULL the door right?" Luhan pouted as he lifted his aching body up from the floor, whilst brushing the dirt off his clothes. "I thought you were suppose to push," he silently muttered to himself hoping the other wouldn't hear but evidently failed as he heard the male laugh in response. 

 

As Luhan raised his eyes he was surprised by the male’s appearance, the way his face contrasted with his deep voice was slightly weird to Luhan - his face was kind of cute yet creepy looking but still, his voice was oddly deep. 

 

"Your voice is weird," Luhan wrinkled his face which earned another chuckle from the taller male. He proceeded to ruffle Luhan’s soft caramel hair causing Luhan to cutely pout. 

 

"Your funny kid. Are you a junior?" The low voice male questioned in which Luhan quickly shook his head in protest, "I'm a senior." Luhan corrected without failing to notice the males shocked expression. 

 

"Really? I'm a senior too, we should hang out sometime. How come I've never seen you in any of my lessons before? Are you new?" The male curiously asked. 

 

"I'm in the failing class." A deep shade of pink etched itself onto Luhan’s cheeks. Usually when he tells someone he's in the failing class they'd laugh and call him dumb or something stupid like that, he seriously wanted to run away at this moment - it was already no secret that Luhan was the dumbest kid in the school.

 

"Oh," the other male sensed Luhan’s discomfort, so decided to change the subject, "I'm Chanyeol by the way." 

 

"Luhan." Luhan beamed as he held his hand out, glad that he wasn't laughed at like usual, "are we friends?" Luhan slightly tilted his head in curiosity.

 

"Sure." Chanyeol shook his hand and laughed, resisting the urge to ruffle Luhan’s hair again - this boy was too damn cute. 

 

"Shoot, I gotta go to lesson, I'm late." Luhan spoke as he was running through the corridor, his voice getting smaller and smaller. 

 

-

 

"Luhan! Please give me a good reason as to why you are 35 minutes late to my lesson!" The teacher yelled in his face as the students in the background silently laughed to themselves, enjoying the view of watching Luhan panicking at the front. 

 

"We-well, at first I c-couldn't find my school bag...the school office wouldn't open...well, it did....b-but...It-I couldn't open it...and someone opened it and..." Luhan felt his palms sweating, he seriously hated this attention. He knew he couldn't really blame the teacher for disbelieving him because Luhan knew with all the stuttering he was doing it made it seem like he was making up a lie on the spot. 

 

"Don't give me this nonsense! You will serve a 30 minute detention tonight after school. Go sit down." The teacher strictly told Luhan as he pointed to his table isolated at the front of the class and proceeded to teach the rest of the students.

 

"Neh." Luhan politely bowed and walked to his seat. He cringed when he heard his classmates sharing laughs and high five's over his given detention. He closed his eyes tight for a moment, taking a deep breathe to keep calm even though he couldn't. Luhan was well known throughout the school as the loser - the one who everyone picked on, the one who people laughed at. Ever since he first stepped into the school and made a scene by falling over his own shoelaces, Luhan was treated inferior by the other teens of the school. He hated it. It was torture but what can one do when they are outnumbered one against 200+ students. Luhan has always kept faith and had vowed to himself that he can and will survive this torture after all, he's doing all this for his mother. 

 

After giving himself a positive mental cheer, Luhan pulled his notebook and pens out from his bag and began to jot down the notes he'd missed from the unfortunate events, ignoring the bits of paper balls that were clearly aimed at him.

 

-

 

"Oppa~ can you please accept my chocolate?” A girl called Tiffany confessed to the schools hottie as many other fan girls stood around waiting for their turn to confess.

 

"Thanks Tiffany. As a friend I'll accept it." Sehun calmly replied.

 

"Oppa~ I don't wanna be friends," she exaggerated her cuteness which started to become annoying to the other fan girls and Sehun’s bunch of friends who couldn't help but gag a little minus Kai. 

 

"I'm sorry Tiff, but friends are all we'll ever be. The same applies to everyone else." Sehun directed his eyes to the herd of fan girls. He's tried so many times to reject his admirers nicely, but everyday, he finds the same bunch of girls following his every move. He didn't hate it but he just wanted some peace to himself at school in which he knew he would never get. In just a mere second, as soon as a dejected Tiffany left, the other 50 odd fan girls started to close in on Sehun wanting to have a chance. 

 

"Guys just back off and let us eat!" Kris exclaimed as the girls started to move away from their table. Kris was honestly one scary person.

 

"God, I could seriously kill them all. I don't know how you stand those girls Sehun." Sehun just shrugged and continued to eat his food and so did his other friends. 

 

Sehun didn't actually have many friends as he himself was hated by many guys for stealing their girlfriends. His friendship circle consisted of Kris; who although can be quite demanding and rough, is actually a really charming guy at heart but people just only seem to notice the bad side probably because his facial expression alone could scare people away. Chanyeol was another one of Sehun’s friends who was known as the crazy one in the group - in any situation you will always find Chanyeol smiling which although is quite weird, in return it does bring a smile to your face. And finally there's Kai who is Sehun’s best friend who is also the heartbreaker of the group. 

 

"Yah! Sehun!" Sehun felt a nudge on his right arm which he knew was from Kai.

 

"Why did you say no to Tiffany? Dude she's like totally hot stuff. I'd tap that." Sehun made a face as he examined the dirty smirk on Kai's face. 

 

"Dude, you'd tap anything that has two legs." 

 

"Nu-uh." Kai waved two fingers as to say no and continued, "Besides Tiffany is like the cutest girl in the school, and you’d both match." 

 

"Ew man, did you here her 'Oppa~'" Chanyeol mimicked but it turned out really low which caused Kris to choke on his food and Chanyeol to glare back. 

 

"Jeez krease, food is supposed to go in your mouth not out. Gross." 

 

"IT'S K.R.I.S. KRIS!" Kris corrected, obviously annoyed by the fact that Chanyeol just couldn't say his name properly. 

 

"Whatever you say Krease." Chanyeol added with a gummy smile knowing that it would annoy him to no end.

 

"Actually food does come out. From the bottom." Kai pointed out and laughed at his own joke but the others seem to have found it disgusting. 

 

"By the way, Tiffany is like no more the cutest. There's a boy I met this morning and he's like the cutest thing ever," Chanyeol squealed. 

 

"Chanyeol, what you just did is like the gayest thing ever," kai nonchalantly spoke and added, "are you sure your not gay?" He teasingly asked,

 

"Dude, if you saw him you'd totally agree. You never know he could be the one Sehun’s looking for,” 

 

"Do you even know who he is yet Sehun?" Kris asked while poking at his unwanted mushy peas. 

 

"No," Sehun frowned, "but I do remember his eyes. They were just so freaking adorable. If I saw them again, I'd know it was him." Sehun spoke with a sparkle in his eye which wasn't unnoticed to the others.

 

"Ew, you look like a love-sick puppy!" Kai said disgusted and threw a French fry at his face to express his discomfort. 

 

"You try falling in love Kai." Chanyeol defended, "I think its sooooo cute." 

 

"Actually there’s a difference, Sehun is just merely attracted to that kid. Not what you say 'in love'." Kai smirked at his logical thinking but Sehun was already in his own world - a world of him and a certain boy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

JAEYEONNIE IS ON A ROLE! ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO!

I shall be posting the second chapter tomorrow!

This fic is completed but i don't want to post it all in one go ><

PLEASE COMMENT RATE AND SUPPORT WITH MUCH LOVE!

LOVE,

JAEYEONNIE!

(ANYONE MAKE ME A POSTER?)

 

BTW, just realised i have no friends on AFF XD How do i add people as a friend? yes i am a AFF noob XD