Plot Lines

Once Upon a Time [Apply Closed]

 

 

♔ cinderella 

                         please don't save me, love me

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kind. Determined. Intelligent. Loyal. Observant. Compassionate. 

⋇ 

[[Silva]] She’s the daughter of a Lord, but began playing the role of servant in her household after her father passed away. Her step-mother and step-sisters ensure she stays in her place with their cruel treatment and harsh words. Despite the years of subjugation, she refuses to let them steal her will to live and her desire to love. One day she encounters a young Lord in the marketplace while running errands for her step-mother’s upcoming dinner party. She finds the Lord intriguing, but has no intention of acting upon her feelings. It isn’t until a masquerade ball held by the Parliament she realizes just how important this young Lord is to her. 

⋇ 

Cat. 

 

♔ little mermaid 

                            i'm ready to take on the world

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Adventurous. Passionate. Defiant. Witty. Energetic. Bold. 

⋇ 

[[Terrarum]] For her being a princess, even a nymph princess, is nothing like a fairytale. She loathes being constantly watched by her guards and forced to practice her “lady-like” manners. As a princess she feels as if her hands are tied behind her back and her legs shackled to a stone wall. This was all true until she learned how to slip away from under the ever-watching eyes of her guardians. With her newfound freedom, she began exploring the world. She found she liked watching the humans go about their everyday lives. Each week she visited a new place until she saw him. He was just a simple farm-hand, but when she saw his smile she knew she had fallen for that simple farm-hand. She enlists the help of a witch to turn her human. But the princess underestimated the capacity for evil the witch had and now her simple farm-hand and her soul are in danger.  

⋇ 

Fox. 

 

♔ jasmine 

                          just let me go

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Independent. Proud. Charming. Opinionated. Empathetic. Forgiving. 

⋇ 

[[Uberrime]] Being a descendant of royalty means living in a beautiful castle and surrounded by servants, but for her it’s the same as being captive in a prison. After her mother died, her father saw to it to never let anything happen to his beloved only daughter. She’s strictly forbidden from leaving the castle on her own and when she’s permitted to leave the castle it’s with a platoon of guards and her trip pinned down to the microsecond. With the aid of her servant friends she escapes into the city to explore. Soon after she’s recognized by a handful of Uberrime guards, she’s at a loss of what to do until a local street rat helps her hide from them. Over the next few months the street rat introduces her to the grand city of Uberrime. She continues to leave the castle until her Guardian, who is actually an evil sorcerer, takes action against the street rat.   

⋇ 

Snake. 

 

♔ nala 

               i'll never let you fall

                        [taken]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Brave. Loving. Faithful. Humble. Respectful. Hard-working.  

⋇ 

[[Uberrime&Maris]] They were childhood best friends. It didn’t matter to them that he was meant to be the master while she was a simple house servant. The young Lord of the House and her were inseparable until his father was killed. The young Lord’s uncle convinces him that he is at fault and the young Lord flees. He finds refuge in Maris with a couple of bachelor shipbuilders. However, while the young Lord is away the uncle has taken his place as the head of the household and terrorizes everyone within the home including the young Lord’s childhood playmate. She believes that the young Lord was killed and constantly mourns her loss until one day, over ten years after she believes the young Lord was murdered, she is sent out to collect a debt due to the uncle. It's the young Lord’s new guardians that owe this debt and she immediately recognizes her old friend. But now the trick will be for her to convince him to come back and reclaim his rightful place from his uncle. 

⋇ 

Mouse. 

 

♔ pocahontas 

                            i can make things change

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Honest. Steadfast. Perceptive. Upbeat. Gentle. Tolerant.   

⋇ 

[[Land of Dragons]] Peace was all she wanted, but as the daughter of a prominent dragon clan leader peace is hard to come by. This was especially true as the humans of Pandaria feel particularly threatened by the dragon race and the dragon clans are always on the cusp of war. At the moment, there is a truce between the humans and the dragons, but the tension between the two races grows greater with each passing week. Unbeknownst to the dragons, the Pandarian government has sent out a reconnaissance group to scout her clan as well as a few neighboring clans. The soldiers are separated as they keep tabs on the clan and one soldier manages to stumble upon the leader’s daughter. From that moment on, they develop a strong and intimate relationship. But can two people change old prejudices in two groups who have been enemies since the birth of Pandaria? 

⋇ 

Tiger. 

 

♔ mulan 

                    i'll fight to the death

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Resilient. Selfless. Confident. Decisive. Caring. Courageous.    

⋇ 

[[Altus]] With the death of her father, she often felt like the “man” of the family despite having an older brother. However, the Pandarian government did not share this sentiment. After a war breaks out on the border of Altus and the Land of the Dragons enlistment is down and conscription notices are promptly sent out. Her brother would be forced to join the army despite his chronic illness, but she won’t let that happen. Knowing it’s her duty to protect her family, particularly her brother, she disguises herself as a man and takes her brother’s place in the army. She goes undetected until her newly formed platoon is sent into the heat of battle. Her and her commander, who she has developed feelings for, take the blame for her deception. At first she believes the higher-ups are letting her off the hook as they spare her life, but she soon realizes they intend to send her on a suicide mission. Her, her commander and twelve other Pandarian soldiers are to infiltrate the Land of Dragons and assassinate the leader of the dragon clans. When she took her brother’s place she was confident she would return home, but now she’s unsure, and worse she will probably lose the love of her life in her commander. 

⋇ 

Griffin. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -