OTL

Flipping Them Tables!

I sat at home in front of my computer, once again, searching up news on Exo. It is rumored that they will have a comeback soon. But that's what they said last month. And the month before last. And the month before that. AND THE MONTH BEFORE THAT. I scroll down a website, "Exo to have a comeback at the end of November." BULL. I now believe that they will never have a comeback and that Chen is probably just trolling us. I feel so angry, angry enough to flip a table.  I spot the one at the corner of my bed, waiting, all alone, vulnerable. I flip it without any mercy and smile as I see it just lying there, helpless. But it didn't satisfy me. No, I needed to flip something else, something bigger.

I look at my phone. I had gotten a new text message, "Hey did you see that new pic of Table? He looks so gangsta!" Table? I look at the screen, confused. Oh, it must have been an error, she probably meant Tablo. That's when I had a terrible wonderful idea. "I'm going to Korea." I texted back and set off to pack up my things, ignoring the phone ringing in the background.

I got to the airport and hopped on the first plane to Korea. I didn't sleep at all, anticipating the landing. When I finally arrived, I breathed in the fresh scent of Korea. What a lovely place. But, there was no time for dilly-dallying. I took out my various maps with locations circled in red ink on them. I set off on my mission. 

I took a cab down a few streets and stopped in front of a familiar building, one that you have probably seen on shows or in pictures. The YG Entertainment building. This wasn't going to be easy, but I waited outside until the right moment.

Eventually after waiting for 2 hours and 37 minutes, a female trainee, about 15 years old, walked out of the building. This was my chance. I jumped out the bushes and tackled her and forced her to give me her ID asked her nicely if I could borrow her ID. She obliged and I walked confidently into the building. I periodically checked my map to make sure I was going the right way. As I walked through the halls, I ran into Bigbang. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" I said as I bowed to all of them. G-dragon gave me the "Ey, what's up?" nod, Taeyang waved, Seungri said in English, "Hello, friend!", Daesung smiled cutely, and TOP...was just being TOP. Then I continued on my way. 2NE1 walked out of the practice room and I greeted them too. Bom liked how polite I was and invited me to eat corn with her later. HELL. YEAH. 

I was almost there. I met Se7en while passing the bathroom. "What's up oppa? What kind of girls you like?" I asked. "I like them girls that are hard to get~" he sang playfully.  As I passed Hallyu Wave superstar Psy, he yelled out "EHHHHH Y LADAYYY!" and started to do the famous horse dance, so I joined in too. It got even better when some staff members brought in some legit horses. Yeah, like racing quality thoroughbred legit fricking horses.

Finally I reached the door I was looking for because X marks the spot es. It was labeled simply, "EPIK HIGH". I pushed the door open and found only Tablo sitting in front of a computer, probably editing a song. 

"Hello?" He looked up at me, questioning what I wanted. I slowly walked up to him, trying to think of the best way to flip him, but it occurred to me that he was probably too heavy. I decided I would flip something else instead...

"Umm wait wh---" I reached out and flapped up his hair and ran away screaming "YEOLO!!!!" 

"The hell was that....Congratulations, you're the dumb of the year" he muttered.

"What the was that?" Mithra Jin walked in.

"Dunno, some crazy just flipped my hair. I feel so angry, I could, I could just BLO UP!" 

"NO TABLO  YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME! WAIT PUT THAT GRENADE DOW---"

*BOM*

~~~~

There was a small explosion behind the Epik High door. No one was injured except maybe for a certain person's pride. Taeyang was last seen dougie-ing out of the building to safety. 

BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU FLIP THEM TABLOS.

THE END~

 

A/N *sorry this is late, i am like a certain forgetful unicorn* I don't even know what this is or how it will make EXO comeback sooner. LOL hope it made you guys laugh! comment please!! :P