One Third

Eternal Flame (Hiatus)

 

Guys, there is a change in the description so there is and will be a change in the plot. Please read the description again if you are confused.

I've decided to be a little nicer and not make it overly angsty. <3

 

Memories

Green stands for conversation in Chinese.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

London, United Kingdom.

 

 “Junmyeon?” Kyuhyun poked his head into the room and Suho snapped his head up in shock.

“Neh?” Suho asked nervously as he tried to erase the memories that would always cloud his mind when he is alone.

Kyuhyun quietly entered the room and sat down beside Suho. They sat quietly facing the balcony and the night sky.

“Suho?”

“Hmm?”

“Go back. I’m chasing you away. Just go back.”

“Hyung?”

“Man up Suho. Even though you probably aren’t the “man” but yeah you get what I mean.” Kyuhyun casted a sideway glance at Suho but the latter’s face is unreadable.

Suho looked down and the door creaked open again. Changmin, Kyuhyun’s newly wed spouse, entered the room. “I second that. If you don’t leave in two days time, on the third day, we would ship your belonging to this Kris guy.”

Kyuhyun backhugged his spouse and nodded while smirking evilly. “Or you could do your own packing up and enter the already prepared private jet?”

“Hyung!” Suho whined and Changmin hugged him.

“Don’t worry, you’ll always be our little kid. Which brings me to a point; do you want to be our kid’s godfather?” Changmin smiled and pulled away.

Suho nodded and sighed. “Sure! Congratulations! I’ll give it a thought.”

“Yah, you don’t have a choice. You can only choose either.” Kyuhyun frowned and Changmin gently pulled him out.

“Think over it, Suho.” Changmin said and closed the door behind him.

“Min.” Kyuhyun pouted at his spouse.

“Kyuhyun ah, don’t worry, Suho will know what to do.” Changmin ruffled his hair and pointed to the couple laptop on the table. “Starcraft?”

Suho lay silently on his bed as he gave Kyuhyun’s proposal a serious thought. He missed Kyungsoo and the rest a lot and it has been seven years since he left. Suho is dead sure at least he could meet Kris without any unnecessary emotions. But still, what if he can’t find any of his friends? And he had a job here. He can’t just let go of his business here. It is just slowly climbing up to the top. Suho groaned in frustration and buried his head in the pillow.

 

 

Shanghai, China.

 

“Yifan.” Zhoumi whined in frustration as his younger cousin isn’t listening to him again. “Yifan, are you even listening to me?”

“What? I’m sorry biaoge*.” Kris looked at his cousin apologetically as his cousin-in-law, Victoria, entered the living room.

“Yifan is spacing out again?” Victoria asked as she shot her husband an amused smile.

Kris rubbed his nape sheepishly and nodded. “I’m sorry biaoge, can you repeat?”

“I’m just saying that the law firm is going to have a new tradition. We will hold an annual dinner to thank our staff for working hard. This will make them feel that we are thankful for their hard work.” Zhoumi smiled at his cousin as he took the glass of water from his wife.

Kris nodded and Victoria continued on. “My university friend just told me that his friend, who is a professional event planner, would be heading to Korea and Amber will bring him here to do the planning. Since Amber is in the same line, they will plan it together.”

“So, we’ll need you to share a room with this guy since we can’t make him share a room with Amber.” Zhoumi added quickly. “Is it okay with you?”

Kris nodded. “Of course, biaoge!”

“Then that is settled!”

 

Seoul, South Korea.

Suho sat at the usual seat of the café that he frequently visited with his friends. He hoped he has made the right decision to come back here. He could still remember the gleeful look form Kyuhyun and Changmin when he told them his decision. They happily sent him off in their very own private jet.

“Please, Suho. You are a grown up. You’ll do well handling this. Here, this is Amber’s number. She will contact you once you reach Korea. She will brief you on what you have to do and whatsnot.” Kyuhyun smiled and waved as he boarded the plane.

The same twinkling of the bell hung at the door rang, crisp and clear, through the interior of the café. Suho looked up and saw a tanned boy in a suit dragging a wide-eyed boy along. He made eye contact with the latter and the latter hurriedly grabbed the former before pointing not-so-discreetly at Suho. The duo made their way to Suho and the tanned man hugged Suho.

“WE MISSED YOU HYUNG!” He shouted, earning disapproving looks from the other customers where the wide-eyed guy bowed while he furiously apologized.

“I’ll call the others. OMG. Yes, you’re back!”

“Sit down Kai. Kyungsoo, call the others. I doubt Kai can even deliver an understandable sentence.” Suho laughed.

 

Five hours later, VIP Room at Club El Dorado

 

“HYUNG!!!!!!” the “triplets” Baekhyun, Jongdae and Chanyeol bounded towards Suho and gave him a bone crushing hug.

Luhan and Sehun came in and Sehun gave him an awkward hug. “Glad to see you hyung.”

“Me too. Hey, Luhan! Are you okay with Sehun hugged me like this?” Suho joked and patted Sehun on the back.

“Wassup?” Xiumin and Yixing entered together and the latter gave Suho a tight hug.

Tao ran in and pouted. “Urgh, I couldn’t get the first 100th customer discount at Gucci. Oh! Suho hyung! You’re back?”

Suho laughed. “Yeah, but not for long.”

They crowd around Suho and the room’s door never opened again. Suho’s heart sank a little as the man he was waiting for didn’t come.

“Where’s Kris?” Suho asked nonchalantly and the group took a collective intake of breath.

“Urm, he left Korea two years after you had disappeared. He is in Shanghai now, handling his family business.” Luhan said and everyone gazed at Suho, watching his reaction.

“Oh.” Suho said and passed the drinks around. “Drink up guys. I’m not staying long in Korea. I’m flying off to China in two days time with Amber. She is a friend’s friend and I’m helping her with an event planning.”

“You’re an event planner?” Luhan asked curiously and Suho nodded.

“Here, my namecard.” Suho smiled and passed everyone a namecard.

“Woah, hyung! Your own company?” Chanyeol exclaimed in his baritone voice in shock.

Suho bashfully nodded. “Yupp!”

“CHEERS FOR SUHO HYUNG’S AWESOMENESS!” Chanyeol shouted and everyone rasied their glasses and cheered.

 

 

Incheon International Airport, South Korea

 

“I’ll miss you guys okay?” Suho said as he hugged his friends goodbye. “I’ll be back soon!”

“Bye hyung!” they chorused and Suho waved one last goodbye before entering the departure gates.

He met Amber and both of them hurried down to the boarding gate just as the announcement rang overhead. They settled down on the business class seats and Amber gave a slight yawn before whispering a soft “Good Night” to Suho and slept throughout the flight. Suho gently covered her with a blanket and closed his eyes, trying to get some sleep.

 

 

Shanghai Pudong International Airport, China

 

Kris sighed and glanced at his cousin who is sitting, with his left leg crossed over his right, in ease. Right, he just had to inform Kris the guy’s name on his way to the airport. And the guy just had to be called: KIM JUNMYEON. Or he would rather fondly remember as Suho. And he will be staying with them AND plan their law firm’s first annual party. He should have known better than to actually trust Zhoumi and his friend, Kyuhyun, on this.

He sipped his iced grande green tea latte and looked at his cousin who is just gazing into nowhere as he absentmindedly drank his iced macchiato.

“Biaoge, I’m going to the toilet.” Kris muttered and Zhoumi gave him a wave to indicate he heard him.

“I’ll be here.”

The first thing Kris did in the bathroom was to splash some water on his face. Then he mentally scolded himself.

“Wu Yifan. Don’t be stupid, he probably already has a girlfriend and everything. Maybe he is even married. Why the heck will he be single? Get a grip on yourself Wu Yifan.”

Kris shook his head again and splashed more water on his face. Giving one last look in the mirror, Kris left the bathroom to wait for his only love to enter his life once again.

As he walked back to where his cousin is at, he heard a very familiar laugh. He slowed down his footsteps and saw him.

He was laughing at a joke Zhoumi probably was telling them. His eyes curled up in those perfect crescents and his beautiful fingers covered those red lips as he laughed. The delicious sound of that twinkling laughter filled Kris’s ears and it was as if those seven years had never passed. The laughter stopped as he entered the circle and stood beside Zhoumi. The brunette eyes grew bigger as Zhoumi introduced him.

“Junmyeon? This is Kris, my cousin and one of the shareholders of the law firm.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YES! CLIFFHANGED! YAY!

Lol, I know I haven’t updated this for a long time~ I’m sorry~

This chapter is unbeta-ed so forgive me on any mistakes! *hearts*

AND SERIOUSLY? 41 SUBSCRIBERS? AWWW, THANK YOU~ gives everyone a cookie*

 

*biaoge means older cousin in chinese.

 

Yes, Changkyu and Zhoutoria. My closet OTP because I hardly find anyone who ships them. :(

This would be in three parts okay? I can’t promise an actual date for the next update but should be and hopefully soon. And I may do a Xmas one shot for Krisho. But, hey, I don’t know; see if I have the time. Because Authornim is working now and yeah life . :D

 

Follow me (if you want) on Twitter~ @HeartsBias

And...

A twitter shout out to @kichty, @__kirachang, @kreasemunk and @Ieadernim! My Krisho buddies! KRISHO FOR LYFE GUYS~ <3

A jar of cookies for @niumian, a gift for the most awesome krisho tumblr: yeahkrisho(.)tumblr(.)com